Become a Patron!

Blown Away!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used to use Griffin 22's all the time. Recently I've been using Smok products. I started to more and more use Baby Beasts. Smok really does a good job with their coils. I read that they made bigger Griffins and then saw they even improved them. So, Wednesday I ordered one from VapeNW. It came today! I put in two SS Wismec notched coils and primed her good. Right now this thing is tasting amazing! I got the air flow settings just perfect and am loving it!

Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus-
0414171446a.jpg

Like I said, I'm loving this. I can't belive how I slipped away from making my own coils. I've always been a big on Geekvape. I feel I'm probably missing out on some good products. What should I buy next that's similar? I want 25mm(or so) RTA thats as good as, or better than this. Can you reccomend?

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I used to use Griffin 22's all the time. Recently I've been using Smok products. I started to more and more use Baby Beasts. Smok really does a good job with their coils. I read that they made bigger Griffins and then saw they even improved them. So, Wednesday I ordered one from VapeNW. It came today! I put in two SS Wismec notched coils and primed her good. Right now this thing is tasting amazing! I got the air flow settings just perfect and am loving it!

Geekvape Griffin 25 Plus-
View attachment 79627

Like I said, I'm loving this. I can't belive how I slipped away from making my own coils. I've always been a big on Geekvape. I feel I'm probably missing out on some good products. What should I buy next that's similar? I want 25mm(or so) RTA thats as good as, or better than this. Can you reccomend?
I love my griffins, have them all but my fav (obviously due to improvements in juice flow etc) Griffin 25 Plus is AMAZING. Yes i love it.

VU Sponsors