Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

THE HARD COPY:

Their famous Unflavored Nicotine E-Liquid is made with the highest grade nicotine available. Buy with confidence knowing that you are getting the very best nicotine available and that it is always distilled from actual tobacco leaves not synthetically produced. For more information click the link on their page to see the latest batch testing results.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE diy20 TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $24.00

_pjBumyS4Kc

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow what a hell of a deal this was. I didn't even know nicotine was sold 200 mg strength. This sale was apparently only for one day as myfreedomsmokes now doesn't even list 200 mg. Luckily I ordered one. Got it for $24 for 1 liter of 200 mg,, now it's $50 for 100 mg strength. I almost think this was a typo. They better not renege on me.

Last edited:

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well just got a call from freedomsmokes and it was a typo and they did renege on me.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For what it's worth, their nic is really strong....really bad throat hit, but I guess it all boils down to opinion. Vaperstek is the way to go, a liter of their throat hit nic is only $25 and isn't harsh like MFS. ;)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well just got a call from freedomsmokes and it was a typo and they did renege on me.
That is totally fucked. They just lost me too as a customer since they did that. If they aren't going to honor the deal due to a typo, then they end up losing customers.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn't I just read recently that Vapor Shark did the same thing, only with a tank? But they honored the posted price, sold out in an instant.

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I went ahead and ordered from freedomsmokes after they changed my order to 100 mg and charged me $10 more for it. They guy told me they can't sell 200 mg to the customer (only to retailers) so I understood that but I still think they should have honored the stated price at the time I ordered (and just changed it to 100 mg). They didn't see it that way though. I just won't order from them anymore. I make my own juice at 2mg nicotine so a liter is going to last me like forever.

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I agree. I sent them an email stating my dis-satisfaction but they are not budging. Just pretty much an "oh well" and that's it. Don't know how many jumped on that bogus sale but I imagine I'm not the only bummed out dude that did.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i was wondering about this
cuz i thought Joe was losing his mind

I got the original email that MFS sent out and I checked prices at the time

when i received the email at 747pm EST yesterday
it was diy20 for 20% of all diy supplie sincluding flavors and nicotine,bottles etc.
the price for 1 liter of 100ml was $50 so 20% off is $40 which is the normal price advertised by MFS when their nic is on sale

and their 24mg nic is $30 so 20% off is $24

now the way joe has it worded it looks like the mg/ml doesnt matter its all $24
but thats not how MFS prices nic. or anyone else.

the more mg/ml the higher the price

Joe left out ":STARTING"

I never saw MFS claim 200mg nic was only $24 ONLY joes very poorly worded title.

SO unless you have something direct from MFS saying it was 200mg for $24 then its not their fault.

the copy above may be from them and joe simply pasted and copied the title form them, but I never saw that on MFS website or their email blast.

but most DIY'ers know that its not one price for every strength of nicotine form 24-200. it is almost implied that its starting at $24. SO the question I have is
did anyone have something directly from MFS saying 200mg nic was $24...if so please post it here.

Otherwise, I feel this was joe's fault for a poorly worded title, that mislead some. BUt even if that is the truth, hey hes human he fucks up just like the rest of us

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No at the time I ordered, freedomsmokes listed the prices exactly as they were on VaporJoes. Only the next day was both VaporJoes and freedomsmokes changed. Here is a cut from my order confirmation at the time.

UnFlavored Nicotine E-Liquid Base - 1-Liter Container

Strength
200mg
PG / VG Mix
100% VG

NIC-1-LITER-200MG-100VG 1 $30.00
Subtotal $30.00
Shipping & Handling $8.83
Discount (diy20) -$6.00
You Redeemed(75 points ($3.00)) -$3.00
Grand Total (Excl.Tax) $29.83
Tax $0.00
Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $29.83

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even though they had 200mg/ml listed, they still chumped you on the cost and charged you more after the fact and sale. That is illegal.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hmm that is definitely wierd
so they had the price of 200mg dropped to $30 on the site. Then they fucked up big time. i agree they should have gave you the 100mg for same price then.

pissing people off over $10 seems silly to me

ive never ordered from them
i have a $20 gift certificate from there. But they never have anything I want at a price Im willing to pay

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah most of the time even when have a sale you can still get the item cheaper someplace else. It's why I don't shop there much. Needless to say I jumped on their bogus offer heh. They didn't get much of my business anyway but I won't shop there again now, and I'll be sure to put out the good (cough) word for them wherever I can.

Last edited:

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, it was on their site last night and I had four liters in my cart, 200mg at $24 each. I decided not to order as I've read one too many criticisms of their liquid being harsh, and I'm glad I didn't because I'd be really pissed right now.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not good to put out bad karma on a vaping forum with as many members as this one has. Bad move MFS......

Mike O

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shit if this juice ends up being harsh I'm going to be more pissed than I already am. I usually buy my nicotine at Wizard Labs and it's good. I'm hoping vaping it at my 2 mg range will still be ok.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you should be fine at 2mg/ml

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the 100 mg. I thought about the 200 but did not want to get it mixed up with the 100 already in the freezer. Cost was the $24.00 plus shipping. Shipping notice came today. I too only mix at 2 mg and this is my first from them. Previously it was also wizard labs, but I couldn't pass on this price.

HD

I'm a newbie vaper and I got sucked into this, too. I had a cartload of first time supplies in my cart, fell asleep at the computer [Sooo much stuff to go over the first time ordering DIY supplies] and when I woke up it was all changed. sighs. I don't know now whether to continue on with that site or to look for another website. Can anyone recommend a good but reasonably priced site that would have all [or mostly all] of the supplies I would need for my first batch. I'm overwhelmed from looking at other sites today after thinking I almost had it in the bag last night.

Mister_Moonshine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm a newbie vaper and I got sucked into this, too. I had a cartload of first time supplies in my cart, fell asleep at the computer [Sooo much stuff to go over the first time ordering DIY supplies] and when I woke up it was all changed. sighs. I don't know now whether to continue on with that site or to look for another website. Can anyone recommend a good but reasonably priced site that would have all [or mostly all] of the supplies I would need for my first batch. I'm overwhelmed from looking at other sites today after thinking I almost had it in the bag last night.

Ecigexpress has a huge amount of supplies and is great for one stop shopping. Personally, I order most of my flavorings from bullcityvapor and my nic from nude nicotine.

VU Sponsors