RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I know the blu e-cig is inexpensive but their customer service is great! my charger pack stopped charging and I contacted them today to see what could be done. (was going to let my husband use it til we could afford a mod for him)
Instead of telling me what an idiot I was for using the wrong type of charger the cs agent said "No problem lets send you out another charger pack with the correct charger".

I was very impressed and wanted to share this.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say, I may not use Blu any more but if not for them, I would not have started on my vaping journey. Ok, I blew out the batteries within hours and got frustrated, until I moved up a step. The Missus, they were just right for her, in fact it was only recent that I got her to move up to a spinner. Blu cigs have their place as a good starter. I don't bash people for using them as I have seen others do. They work as a great starter kit and are even good enough for those that did not smoke much. Their customer service is one of the best and they do take care of their customers way above most others. It's just that as an very heavy smoker, they were not good enough to stay with..
Blu has it's place in the vaping world, just as the high dollars mods do.

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The company I used to work for went with a "no tobacco/smoking policy" but told us we could use e-cigs...so a lot of us got into the blu and the other e-cigs ....that is also how I met a good friend...he got into vaping due to this rule and was always blowing good sized clouds right by the door...
but I do agree...blu is a great starter...and i hope that if anyone reads this and is confused or overwhelmed by all the mod/batt atty talk on the forums can find this little post and make a good choice.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't bash people for using them as I have seen others do. They work as a great starter kit and are even good enough for those that did not smoke much.

Yep - what he said! I used a couple different companies' stuff, not Blu. I've moved along to different equipment and DIY juices, but I will always be grateful for those disposables and simple kits that started me on my way. If I'd had to jump from cigarettes straight in to my current setup, it would have too much to deal with all at once.

(I've always wanted to taste that vanilla flavor and cherry crush that Blu has, but I can't find a cheap way to do it. It wouldn't make sense to buy a whole kit or batteries just for a taste.)

Chip Chipperson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you don't mind wasting tons of money on replacement cartridges and using a battery that lasts an hour.. then Blu just might be for you :)

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the cherry and the vanilla was my fav! and I would charge it up before work ...stick a cartridge on and after a 12 hour shift it was still going strong! well that is...until the charger and cord were "borrowed" and I had to use a replacement ....:-(

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep - what he said! I used a couple different companies' stuff, not Blu. I've moved along to different equipment and DIY juices, but I will always be grateful for those disposables and simple kits that started me on my way. If I'd had to jump from cigarettes straight in to my current setup, it would have too much to deal with all at once.

(I've always wanted to taste that vanilla flavor and cherry crush that Blu has, but I can't find a cheap way to do it. It wouldn't make sense to buy a whole kit or batteries just for a taste.)

You can always just buy the juice (package of), they fit any 510/ego battery. I sometimes use one of the missus carts for a change of pace on a spinner. Johnson Creek is who makes their juices and they don't sell them in the bottles. some deal they made. vanilla was awesome ....... Plus it's a pain in the ass but you can pop the tops and refill with some other juice.. yes, I did that as a real newbie before I got into clearomizers...

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can always just buy the juice (package of), they fit any 510/ego battery. I sometimes use one of the missus carts for a change of pace on a spinner. Johnson Creek is who makes their juices and they don't sell them in the bottles. some deal they made. vanilla was awesome ....... Plus it's a pain in the ass but you can pop the tops and refill with some other juice.. yes, I did that as a real newbie before I got into clearomizers...

LOL - that was my first venture into hardware, popping the caps off (White Cloud) cinnamon cartomizers to refill them. I learned quickly that some cinnamon flavorings don't react well that type of plastic.

Well, if those Blu cartridges fit a 510, I might check it out. I'd heard they would, but Blu said I'd have to get their batteries. Thanks for the info!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blu said I'd have to get their batteries.

of course they would, laughs, Blu is one of the few cigalikes that have a 510 connection, most others are 808s....

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW tried one of their cartridges in my eGo-C ...it fit just fine! Yesterday morning also got an email from them saying that my replacement charging pack was already on the way....quick and efficient CS ....

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got into vaping originally with a company called NicStick, similar to Blu. They had awesome customer service as well and replaced my whole kit when my battery suddenly quit holding a charge after the first use. I can never understand the mindset of people who look down on people using these types of devices. Whatever keeps you off analogs.

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a few people at my old job that still use blu or similar products cuz they can be easily put in a pocket...they work for a good starter!

TowerOfVape

RISH of Passage
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I agree with @BugOut Machine that there are other options for vaping based on ease of use and quality of vape. Be it as it may @RaevynB, the end result is that you are making the transition from smoking to vaping. We are glad that you are enjoying what works for you and that you're comfortable with it. When the time comes that you want info on other types of vaping devices and/or ways of vaping, we are here for you!

No shame is using Blu as your launching point into vaping. I also tried them out first but for me they left a lot to be desired. Most people graduate to ego-styles after which opens the door to trying out different tank and dripper systems and opens the door to thousands of flavors. The next step is usually a variable voltage/wattage device or VV/VW and then mechanicals. A lot of people love the mechanicals but I personally still prefer the VV/VW mods the most.

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Right now I am using an eGo to vape ...was thinking of using the blu as backup or for my hubby to get him to quit ....that is what started this whole thing lol...

Reactions: jae

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK...so I was just expecting the charger pack...they sent me an entire brand new starter pack! wow!

Reactions: jae
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors