Become a Patron!

Bluetooth Remote Mod. Possible, or silly?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I Play with R C everything. (remote controlled). Why not a Mod controlled by app. If this exists already, Never Mind.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't get it.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think I've seen one that used Bluetooth to a smart phone.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Turn a Mod on with your phone, fire it, stuff like that. Great office party tricks. Market for that somewhere. China will be all over this.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This already exists and is dumb as hell. You put a mod up to your mouth, then fire it with the other hand. Lame and counterproductive.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
. . . because pushing the button on the mod is so difficult?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The one I remembered seeing the phone was used to turn the volt/watts up and down and showed the battery level and puff counter, the mod still had a fire button.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Two things I have discovered in life. Some people can't have, Too much stuff. :) & smart phone credit card scanners work. Like EBay with effort. :eek:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found it! A client base. Gamers. Being one I relish the idea of Vaping & Playing at the same time. A simple foot switch would do. A hose with a drip tip to your favorite Atomizer, Bingo. Being to lazy to go any further with the idea I can only wonder if someone won't pick up the ball and become a millionaire. Musicians could use it too. Won't be the first million I watched wiz by me. :cool:
Somewhere in China...

Last edited:

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've seen and held a mod with wireless charging, so bluetooth should not be an issue :D

Wireless charging was accomplished using the parts from Nokia phones.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's just a silly idea I had while playing my PS3. I have built Mods thanks to this wonderful Forum. A Musician named Peter Frampton did a guitar thing with a voice controlled Phase shifter. Just a hose he could reach with his mouth on a microphone stand. A Mod in a shirt pocket should not be that much different. I know I have burned my guitars with a stinky by putting it on the neck under the strings on stage a few times. I might look into this.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blue tooth causes cancer.
Seriously just what this world needs is more BT shit that people just turn on and broadcast not thinking about.
I seriously hope more people get blue jacked and suffer from their own stupidity of not encrypting it.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The amount of radio waves zooming around is probably gonna give us all cancer. Everything that's wireless is an electromagnetic radiation emitter. Our bodies are being penetrated by it constantly. Who cares though, it's convenient right?

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blue tooth causes cancer.
Seriously just what this world needs is more BT shit that people just turn on and broadcast not thinking about.
I seriously hope more people get blue jacked and suffer from their own stupidity of not encrypting it.
Dude. seriously. Gov't said sex causes cancer. I pretty much gave up from there.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Attaching a radio wave emitting device to your head certainly isn't going to improve your health. :D

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your stereo is emitting sound waves, not radio waves. It only receives radio waves. I would probably like 12,000 watts of speaker power if I was a mile away. That's freakin nuts. :eek:

The new chip that yihi is releasing is going to have Bluetooth. I personally don't understand the point of this. But there chips are what's used In the ipv's so the chip should be good. I was thinking a like 3 inch touch screen with all the controls and adjustments on the screen and a simple lock switch. Then we can just eliminate the buttons

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your stereo is emitting sound waves, not radio waves. It only receives radio waves. I would probably like 12,000 watts of speaker power if I was a mile away. That's freakin nuts. :eek:
I am a musician, can't help it. Stage sound is what I'm used too. I still hear quite well for my age. I can still tell when a note is flat, or sharp.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're not hearing that a note is off. You feeling that your organs aren't vibrating at the proper frequency. :D

VU Sponsors