Become a Patron!

Boba's Bounty and GJ original formula are back.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From Where can I buy them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From Where can I buy them?

Directly from them. According to their Facebook post, it seems that this is only available for retail customers for now and will later on be offered to wholesalers.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok so they are available at http://avejuice.com/bobas-bounty/ for $45 for a 100 ml bottle.
No reviews there.
@OhmzRaw would you pls share your reviews.
As price wise BrokeDick is still a winner selling 120ml +120ml bottle for $23.

ECF review
"
I've been using the "reintroduced" Bobas for several days now. It was very good right out of the box (mix date 2-2-18) and it's getting better every day. Just like the old days, it's a bit on the bright side when freshly mixed and the moist, dark, goodness is slowly coming in. I'm starting to get the warm, raisin, bran(ish) notes. Right now I'm using a single SS316 coil at 1.2 ohms in an SXK Doggy Style MTL tank in TC mode. Wattage is set at 20.5 and temp is at 280F. This is on an eVic VTC Dual running in single battery config. It's been a while since I had a fresh batch of the Original original, but so far it's just as I remember it from way back. I'm know the terms for the flavor notes I'm getting are pretty subjective, but I'm just trying to describe them as accurately as I can. We'll know it's REALLY back if everyone that tries it has a completely different opinion.:(:)Not sure if it means anything, but I've got another 100ml on the way! I've also got my first squonk mod on the way w/a good MTL RDA to go with it. I think that dripping/squonking will be where it REALLY shines.
Charles

Last edited: Today at 9:25 PM
cra mm it442,"

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so they are available at http://avejuice.com/bobas-bounty/ for $45 for a 100 ml bottle.
No reviews there.
@OhmzRaw would you pls share your reviews.
As price wise BrokeDick is still a winner selling 120ml +120ml bottle for $23.

It's been years since I have used it and a lot has changed in terms of hardware and gear so I'm not sure how it would be now but back when I tried it, it was by far, the best you could get. $45 for 100ml is a bit steep. I laughed at the part where it says "Add $1 for a sprout"

VU Sponsors