Become a Patron!

Bolt RTA - Godria

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at the Bolt RTA by Godria. The Bolt RTA was supplied for the purpose of this review by Pearl from Cigabuy.

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-godria...12006.html

In the Box

Contents:

1 x Godria Bolt RTA
2 x Pre-coiled Wires
1 x T-shaped Screwdriver
1 x Cotton
1 x Accessory Bag

Aesthetics

The Bolt RTA comes in quite a plain box and once opened you are met by a very nice looking tank. The drip-tip is the first thing that came to my attention as despite resin drip-tips being quite common the one's that come with the Bolt are particularly nice. I received the Silver tank which came with a white resin drip tip which looks almost like marble, the tank also comes in Gold, Blue, Matt Black and Rainbow. The top-cap and base section both have a rectangular pattern and texturing is very light so not much help with grip. The Bolt appears to have duel huge cyclops but more about that later, and the already mentioned drip-tip is a 510 fitting. The Silver air chamber has the Godria logo etched one side and "BOLT" etched the other, moving to the base and printed in black we have branding and safety stamps, finally the protruding 510 pin is gold plated. The build quality of the Bolt RTA is very good with excellent threading.

Specs and Features:

Godria innovatively utilized Goon style deck on a tank, the Godria Bolt RTA, which is a 24mm rebuildable tank with 2ml capacity. The whole deck and positive pin are gold plated and the screws are spring loaded, which means building coils is as easy as you can imagine. The precision airflow goes from the bottom to the coil directly. 510 resin drip tip is included.
Stainless steel construction
510 threading connection
Goon style clamp post build deck
24K gold plated deck and contact pin
Spring loaded solid screws
High quality PEEK material
Precision airflow, directly from bottom to the coils
Dual Coil Suppor
Decompression design
Top filling design
510 resin drip tip included
Colours: Silver, Gold, Blue, Matt Black, Rainbow

Assembling and disassembling

Both base section (with deck) and top-cap screw off, then the juice fill ring can be unscrewed from the air chamber and glass removed. The glass can only be removed via the top as the air chamber as a lip which the glass sits on to avoid leaking when adjusting the airflow. There will be a 4.5ml bubble glass that can be bought separately which i find disappointing as the price of tanks in my opinion if there's a larger glass available, it should be included. The threading on the tank as mentioned is very good, but keep an eye on the o-ring between top-cap and juice fill ring as it just sits in place.

The Airflow (innovation)

The airflow is unique, it appears to be duel cyclops and will operate as normal until you try to adjust it to find however it turns it appears wide open. The airflow is a mechanism underneath the tank which you can see how it works if you remove what appeared to be your airflow control ring. The airflow can be adjusted when on your device by turning the tank, it moves about a third of a turn then stops, then can be moved the other way a third turn and again it stops, it works the same has moving a airflow control ring with stoppers, only it's the tank you move. Once you get use to it i found it gave a smoother airflow but it's all done by feel and judgement as you can't see how closed or open the airflow is visibly. When the airflow is wide open it is loud and attempts to whistle but as you reduce the air it becomes much quieter.

The Deck

The build deck is a gold plated duel clamp system which is spring loaded making it easier to fit your coils than clamps the need lifting up physically. Doing the build is a bit fiddly but as mentioned is helped with it being a spring loaded system, the best way is fitting coils without trimming then fasten down. Once in place lift each coil up to allow trimming the legs then place coils over the airflow ducts. When wicking make sure all 4 juice intakes have cotton covering them but don't over pack, then screw the tank on and fill via one of the juice fill slots. Although the capacity is claimed to be 2ml the bolt actually holds almost 3ml.

Performance

I used the Bolt with the supplied exotic coils which came out at 0.24 and it gave great flavour. Yes nearly every time i say it gave great flavour but make no apologies as the standard of RTA's for quite a while now has been excellent. I personally liked using the supplied drip-tip and although i can see some people not liking not being able to visibly see the airflow adjustment i quickly got use to it and the Bolt gave very smooth airflow, i guess i had it around halfway and was at 55w.

Conclusion

Another high quality RTA which gives great flavour and has innovative airflow system.

Good build quality
Great flavour
Unique airflow
Spring loaded clamp posts
Really nice drip-tip
Good Spares
Comes with coils and cotton
Top-fill
Smooth airflow

Dislikes

Top o-ring just sits in position
Loud when airflow wide open

I would once again like to thank Pearl from Cigabuy for supplying the Bolt RTA for the purpose of this review.

https://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-godria...12006.html

VU Sponsors