Become a Patron!

Bombertech Pindad Driptank Review by DeucesJack

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Deusesjack,are you going to be doing a review for the Block 22 mod?I saw they did another firmware update,really want this mod but at $100,I gotta see some reviews,and no one has done one.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Deusesjack,are you going to be doing a review for the Block 22 mod?I saw they did another firmware update,really want this mod but at $100,I gotta see some reviews,and no one has done one.
I've had the Block 22 for months now but Bombertech asked me to hold off on the review until the software was updated. I'll check out the update and talk to my contact at Bombertech. I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay,Bombertech is on a roll tonight.Now they have released the ultemate upgrade kit.Ultem top cap,chuff cap,and tank you can buy to upgrade your regular pin dad to the Ultemate edition.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not sure on the plastic top cap ...I know the firefly has one but the coil is placed centrally ...my coils are very nearly touching the outside edges in the pindad ...does look cool though

...nice find on the ultem upgrades wanted those bits from the start! When I bought mine I got the black tank section and lanyard in the pack in addition to the stock clear so this would complete the set

Also saw the pindad V2 on pre order ....ok I'm getting a little bit excited I won't lie! I would absolutely love to beta test and review thier Bombertech products!

https://www.bombertech.com/preorder/

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Great review! Simple and to the point,which I like. I have the pindad,and it is a squonkers dream.I don't like the single coil adapter though,since mine extends down slightly past the o-ring. It looks like it would prevent the base from sealing up against it fully.Also seems to block off the fill hole on that side slightly. Bombertech said they are working on a version 2 and it will be 24 or 25mm with a 4-5ml juice capacity.And they will also be selling the ultem tanks separate when they get them ready.
Not sure on the plastic top cap ...I know the firefly has one but the coil is placed centrally ...my coils are very nearly touching the outside edges in the pindad ...does look cool though

...nice find on the ultem upgrades wanted those bits from the start! When I bought mine I got the black tank section and lanyard in the pack in addition to the stock clear so this would complete the set

Also saw the pindad V2 on pre order ....ok I'm getting a little bit excited I won't lie! I would absolutely love to beta test and review thier Bombertech products!

https://www.bombertech.com/preorder/
i think it's available now
https://www.bombertech.com/product/pindad-ss-driptank-black/

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not sure looks very similar to the original? Deuces mentioned a plus one coming out

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't see any place to purchase the v2 in the USA. Varitube.com has the first one in stock though.
They're sending me a V2. I should have it in a week or so. They're still working on the Pindad XL and a squonk mod. I'll keep everyone updated as the information becomes available.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure looks very similar to the original? Deuces mentioned a plus one coming out
I don't think this is the Plus. It still reads as 22mm. Bombertech posted djlsb vapes vid & on the vid Daniel mentioned he would like to see only 1 hole for air release under the coil instead of two to reduce leaking if the atty is laying down overnight. Other than that I don't notice any other differences. But there has to be more to it than just that.

Edit: ok also bigger post holes.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
They're sending me a V2. I should have it in a week or so. They're still working on the Pindad XL and a squonk mod. I'll keep everyone updated as the information becomes available.

Sweet thanks mate looks like they don't even sell v1 anymore on the site

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I don't think this is the Plus. It still reads as 22mm. Bombertech posted djlsb vapes vid & on the vid Daniel mentioned he would like to see only 1 hole for air release under the coil instead of two to reduce leaking if the atty is laying down overnight. Other than that I don't notice any other differences. But there has to be more to it than just that.

Edit: ok also bigger post holes.

Bigger holes in the posts and wicking holes enlarged by the looks of it as well dunno thought v1 was spot on already

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I'm not a fan of them widening the juice holes in the V2 my biggest bug bear with the Gaia was the juice holes were positioned in front of the posts so I had to bend in the legs of the coils to wick it ...looking at the pic of the new deck this is gonna happen on the V2 now ...on the v1 this wasn't the case so much as the posts were move inwards from the outer edge of the deck so they didn't interfere with wicking

And let's be honest it's not like this needs big fat coils in it as it performs excellently with just normal claptons in it

I shall see what you reckon DJ

jodi3moons

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't put it down. I love this tank. Cthulhu just did a 25mm version of this thing that's getting rave reviews.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
Hey Dueces, wondering if you're still sticking with this tank when you're looking for flavor. I'm in the market for a new tank and want something that can outperform my Modfather; so far, nothing seems to produce better flavor than the MF with the shorty kit. Great review btw!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Dueces, wondering if you're still sticking with this tank when you're looking for flavor. I'm in the market for a new tank and want something that can outperform my Modfather; so far, nothing seems to produce better flavor than the MF with the shorty kit. Great review btw!
I don't have a Modfather so I really can't do an honest, intelligent comparison. That being said the Pindad is still my favorite RDTA. So far in that sub category nothing touches it IMO. They are doing a bigger version called the XL. Bombertech said they would get one to me when its finished. I've been looking to forward to it but I haven't heard anything yet. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors