1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Bonza mech kit

Discussion in 'Unregulated (Mechanical) Mods' started by minimag03, Nov 8, 2018.

1. minimag03

minimag03 Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Has this peaked anyone else’s interest?

http://www.vandyvape.com/kit/kit/Bonza-kit/

I’ve been considering buying a single 21700 mech mod. I’ve had great luck with Vandy Vapes overall quality, so I might preorder one of these if the price isn’t too close to the Dreamers.

2. N0rmski

N0rmski New Member

Blog Posts:
    They had them at the Expo in Birmingham. Didn't get to use it but handled it, I have the Dreamer though and prefer the feel of it and it's a great performer. Almost bought another one today in white. Plus you can get the extension tube with it and run in series [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Bshhmokalot and EMusic like this.
  3. r055co

r055co VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I plan on picking up one, I'm a fan of the Bogan so I want to support him. It also looks to be a good good design.

If you're looking for a good Tube you seriously can't beat the Vindicator, best bang for your buck IMO.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Bshhmokalot and EMusic like this.
  4. Bshhmokalot

Bshhmokalot New Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm a huge fan of the Bogan. Can't wait til this bad boy comes out. Release date i believe is Dec.10th. Price doesn't look too bad. Some sites are showing the black/copper for $61.97 and the SS for $55.26, and obviously that's for the kit. Which IMO is a great price. Kinda wanna sit back and wait though. Watch a few reviews first. But just from the looks of it, its real appealing. Love how you can line up the logos. Anyway, now we wait.

r055co and EMusic like this.