Become a Patron!

Bonza Mech Stacked Section

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone know where to get the stacked section for the Bonza mech? Bogan put out a video today and said there were US vendors that had them but I’m not seeing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I haven't seen it in the states and the one Chinese site I saw it on still had it on pre-order.

Dang. I checked my goto’s but only saw it on 3Fvape as preorder and was hoping I missed one lol.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too, it’s an awesome setup as is but making it series is freakin’ cool!

I couldn't agree more. I know you don't like a vape that's too warm. What battery are you running in yours?

One of the reviewers tested it for voltage drop and got .69, which is competitive with much more expensive hybrid tubes.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I couldn't agree more. I know you don't like a vape that's too warm. What battery are you running in yours?

One of the reviewers tested it for voltage drop and got .69, which is competitive with much more expensive hybrid tubes.

I’m using ijoy 20700’s at the moment or a Sherlock Ohms, going to order a couple sets of 30t’s at the end of the week. I will say ever since I got the Noisy Cricket I’m really enjoying a warmer vape lol.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m using ijoy 20700’s at the moment or a Sherlock Ohms, going to order a couple sets of 30t’s at the end of the week. I will say ever since I got the Noisy Cricket I’m really enjoying a warmer vape lol.

Yeah, those 30T's will light up your life. I have a few now.

From what I understand the Noisy Cricket is a great device for what it is, but does suffer from some significant voltage drop compared to something like a copper tube.

I have a Jmodz dual 18650 series box on the way, hopefully soon. That is going to be rather aggressive. 2 30T's with the stacked piece on the Bonza is going to be REALLY aggressive. I'm not a heat freak, but I do have to have some muscle behind it to be satisfied.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, those 30T's will light up your life. I have a few now.

From what I understand the Noisy Cricket is a great device for what it is, but does suffer from some significant voltage drop compared to something like a copper tube.

I have a Jmodz dual 18650 series box on the way, hopefully soon. That is going to be rather aggressive. 2 30T's with the stacked piece on the Bonza is going to be REALLY aggressive. I'm not a heat freak, but I do have to have some muscle behind it to be satisfied.

I’d be ok with a little more voltage drop but for only being $5 it’s fun to use every now and again lol. Definitely want to see your series box when it comes in!

VU Sponsors