Become a Patron!

Boreas leak-HELP

I need to draw one up.

If you pull your afc ring off (pull up), you will see 2 o rings, one below the airholes, and one above. Those are 17mm ID by 1mm cross section.

The one on the deck itself is 12mm ID by 1mm cross section.

And the one in the bottom of the base is 11.2mm ID by 1mm cross section.

I think one of those 4 is causing your leak. Spares are in the box.
I think my problem is solved. Special thx to roxy. If i have an another issue, can i pm u? Thx :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think my problem is solved. Special thx to roxy. If i have an another issue, can i pm u? Thx :)
Yay.....glad you have the leak resolved......!

I had problems at first too....but I neglected to read the instructions Roxy so eloquently wrote.....:gaah:.....:)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still have leaks but not AS BAD. I have to keep it straight up, if it tilts, it still leaks. Oozes rather through AFC. I have read all instructions and looked over the thread. I haven't seen a manual on it. Lol. I did see a couple pictures. I carry my vap everywhere, usually in my pocket. I fell asleep holding it last night and it leaked all over my shirt. I WANT this to work. It's th best flavor, clouds in a rta ever. Going to replace the whole build again. Use more cotton. If this doesn't leak with y'all.......it must be a something I'm doing.
With time you will be wicking like a pro.... Be patient and keep on keeping on..... If your head spins and you feel sick like vomiting, your Vaping like me.....

VU Sponsors