Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THEMIS RTA by DIGIFLAVOR

HARDWARE:
Stainless steel construction;
510 threading connection;
Gold plated positive pin;
Diameter: 27mm (overall), 25mm (bottom);
Interchangeable build deck (Dual Coil Version);although I only received the dual coil deck.
Compatible with both dual and single coil builds;
Leak-proof top to bottom airflow system;
Quick access top cap for convenience for refilling!

Package Includes:
1 x Themis RTA
1 x Allen Key
1 x 510 Drip Tip
1 x 510 Drip Tip Adapter
1 x User Manual
1 x Glass Tube
1 x Spare Parts Pack

I’ve been vaping on this RTA for the last 3 days, and it’s been pretty good. I’m really impressed with the build quality of this tank, it’s clean, solid, and machined pretty good..

FLAVOR:
Like what is says on the box
“BORN FOR FLAVOR”

PROS:
5ml top fill
25mm base
Multi deck (options)
Single and Dual coil
Tremendous flavour
Superb clouds
LEAK PROOF DESIGN
810 drip tip compatible
High wattage RTA for sure.

Cons:
Thirsty! with dual coil deck.
5ml juice capacity. IMO!
Juice pooling on top when refilling.

Conclusion:
If you are a dripper like me and you want the same experience in a RTA, THEMIS RTA will give you that!

Check YouTube for detailed VIDEO REVIEWS.

Thanks for reading...

https://www.healthcabin.net/digiflavor-themis-rta-atomizer-mesh-version-5ml-silver-p/17426.html

5d6053d067e3aa7591c0d5543973d5cc.jpg

I
da1aa7143912bd847cec9469e2a9dff6.jpg
5244d28dbbcd8c3adcc1ab5db10a63f6.jpg
8a6a1886cdb42ef24cf62521212348b5.jpg
113030d901818571382035e7ba8941c8.jpg
796d3a0996f883d323e2b45a1f91649a.jpg
BAM

Last edited:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
have you tried a single coil build? if so how is the flavor in comparison to the dual coil

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cheers, I meant is there an abundance of airflow available or is it restrictive like the Zeus. I too like and need as much air as possible!

It’s not airy wide open, it’s a tank, not a tank that wants to be a rda if you know what I mean... for me as dripper, I like my draw a little bit restricted, and this tank provides that... but if you’re the kind of vaper that likes a lot of AIRFLOW, ummmm maybe this tank ain’t for you... keep in mind bro, this is a tank..

I BAM

Last edited:

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Amazing responses to consumer questions after a review... guess neither one of you actual tested it, how can this be a review then if simple airflow or coil questions can't be answered, but instead some general non sense being posted? I like my airflow wide open... like it matters and is going to help matt. Digiflavor didn't wanted to make a sale here :)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Amazing responses to consumer questions after a review... guess neither one of you actual tested it, how can this be a review then if simple airflow or coil questions can't be answered, but instead some general non sense being posted? I like my airflow wide open... like it matters and is going to help matt. Digiflavor didn't wanted to make a sale here :)
WHAT?????

ermoon2

Member For 4 Years
Not much help really. His conclusion puts it on par with a dripper then says it’s a tank.
Tanks like the engine provide ample airflow and drippers like the hadaly are restricted.
I would have liked a better comparison to other tanks or drippers ‘available’ airflow.

Available airflow seems to go unmentioned with a lot of reviews.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What the fuck is your problem?
I didnt answer MATT cuz my description clearly said I ONLY RECEIVED THE DUAL COIL DECK! What else you wanna fucking know?! Only idiots don’t know what I’m talking about!

I BAM

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What the fuck is your problem?
I didnt answer MATT cuz my description clearly said I ONLY RECEIVED THE DUAL COIL DECK! What else you wanna fucking know?! Only idiots don’t know what I’m talking about!

I BAM
exactly. but I think the deck since its postless can be setup as a single coil

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
As I read the description on some website, that is how I took it, that there is one postless deck that you can run double or single coil

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I read the description on some website, that is how I took it, that there is one postless deck that you can run double or single coil

I think the U.K. version has the the clamp style deck/single coil deck... but yeah, the deck that came with mine could be use for single coil.. you can easily put a 4.0 ID alien on there easy! I’ll give it a try tonight when I get home from work...

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That photo that I just posted is the clamp style deck!

I BAM

VU Sponsors