Become a Patron!

Boss 3000 Vs Mad Modder

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking into picking up a Lipo custom mod, and these two seem to keep ending up at the top of my list. Was wondering if anyone has any opinions on either or both?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mad modder is good, and he is a stand up guy. He is actually local to me, does good work, seems to stand behind his stuff. I know tons of local guys running his boxes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mad modder is good, and he is a stand up guy. He is actually local to me, does good work, seems to stand behind his stuff. I know tons of local guys running his boxes.

^^^THIS^^^....definitely a VERY good vendor...!

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That's what I've been hearing. I do know that vaporized nomads are pretty good at Cust service as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I own one Vaporized Nomads Boss 3000 and a second on the way. The reason I chose the Boss is because the 510 it flush instead of raised like on the Mad Modder. Both kick ass boxes with total customization, great cs, and max amp lipos. It's all on what you prefer.

Vaporized Nomads are great, stand up people. I talk to the owner Adam directly when ordering. Each company has some unique things only they do. They both do custom photo realism etching. But mad modder has the 1850 mini which is a square mod like the hammer of god and vaporized Nomads has the milled sides. Which ever you chose you won't be disappointed.

As you can probably tell I'm biased towards the Boss 3000. I have a zombie Boss number 5 of 6, it's my avatar for this forum. And on the way is a Batman and Bane Boss with milled sides. Looking forward to seeing pics when you receive either one. They are pricey but well worth it.

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I don't know anything about Mad Modder, but the Boss is amazing.

I didn't realize just how small it was until I got it. Very efficient use of space. If you spliced every piece of wire in it together it wouldn't measure more than five four or five inches. I didn't think it was possible to have a pocketable mod with anything over a 900mah Lipo, let alone an 1850.

If you own a DNA mod then you're familiar with the performance, so when choosing one you're mainly looking at looks and build quality. Looks are obviously a matter of opinion, but the build quality is impeccable on the Boss.

VU Sponsors