VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Box mods and bottom feeders are making a come back and this kit is being offered at an INSANE price. Everything you need - from the mod to the charger is taken care of. All you need is some juice. A great edition to any mod collection!

The VMOD 2.0 is the most popular Bottom Feeder on the market today, and for good reason. Now the VMOD comes in a Premium kit with the new 2.0 style, for the person that’s new to the world of Bottom Feeders and MODS. The kit comes with all you need to get your new MOD up and running—all you need is your favorite E-Liquid, and we can help you there too! The amazing thing is, we put a whole kit together for you including batteries and charges for the cost of what most companies sell just the MOD for! Do you love to vape, but fed up with all the fuss of dripping, and carrying extra stuff? Well then the VMOD 2.0 is your answer! The VMOD 2.0 is your all day vaping tool that’s small and compact, and ready to go with you wherever you go. Just pull it out of your purse or pocket, and give the 4.5ml bottle a little squeeze, and your good to go. Now you have options.

The Vapage Premium VMOD System Includes:

•1 Complete (Assembled) V-Mod 2.0
Available in Black or Gun Metal Anodized 7000 Series Aluminum Body
•1 Silo 2.2 ohm Vapage Cartomizer
•1 Hybrid 2.0ohm Vapage Atomizer (510 thread)
•2 E-Liquid Bottles (empty) 4ml
•2 Cartomizer Tips (1 Long, 1 Short)
•2 Li-ion Batteries
•1 Battery Charger
•1 Wall Charger
•User Guide
•Warranty Registration Card

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE VM6CX4 TO TAKE 60% OFF TO TOTAL PRICE

1WiKv5id4BY

Click here to get more information on this deal....

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been so tempted to pull the trigger on one of these for almost two years...
Ya finally convinced me!
Ordered a black one with a couple of 1.5 hybrid atomizers.
Now I can cross it off my wish list :D

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You and me both, Ghost. I've had their hybrid attys for about a year and love them. Just never wanted to spend that much for the kit. Couldn't pass it up at this price.
Now if we can talk Joe into paying half, we'll really have a great deal! :)

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and me both, Ghost. I've had their hybrid attys for about a year and love them. Just never wanted to spend that much for the kit. Couldn't pass it up at this price.
Now if we can talk Joe into paying half, we'll really have a great deal! :)

Half?
i say we try to get him to pay for the WHOLE thing.
Might as well aim big!

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good point. Can't bargain up.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
says it uses cartomizers and disposeable atomizers
can it use any open bottom atomizer, such as HH357's...
can it support something like a rebuildable dripping atomizer (like the REOS)...
just curious

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure of what else you might be able to use on it. I'm curious to find out once I get it.
I have been using their AMG Hybrids for over a year (the same 2) and they are very good. Great flavor and produce quite a bit of vapor. The down side to using them on something other than a bottom feeder type set-up is, because of the holes in them, they can be a little messy if you over-drip.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
its kinda growing on me...
it looks fun...
i may get one just to see for myself

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did see where someone was using a HH357. I imagine any type of atty with a hole in center pin, of course they can always be switch out, would work for the bottom feeder. As far as that goes, any atty should work with the 510, just not bottom feed. Might need an extension. Would be a box mech with a place to store bottle of juice. Win-Win.

Last edited:

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine came today and the literature says it can be used with most any 510 cartos / atomizers. I set it up with the LR hybrid atomizer I ordered with it, but it looks like my 35mm SMOK cartos would work although they would protrude a bit.
Gonna set it up with one when I refill as a test.
I can see my next purchase is going to be an HH357 atty- been dying for an excuse to buy one...

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine will be here today. woot
I've never pulled the trigger on the 357's. As far as the Vapage stuff, I've never used the Silo, but have used both of the hybrid. The universal (gold around the bottom) is okay. The bottom feeder hybrid is much better. After a year of using the same 2, not constantly of course, I've noticed a slight decrease in both flavor and vapor production. I have to admit, since ordering the VMod, I have gotten them back out and put them on my K100. My favorite way to vape my tobacco juices.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's what I took off of the K100 to put the attys back on. The Igo-L is my second favorite way to vape tobaccos.
I've heard others talk about the Cisco, which is even cheaper than the Vapage attys

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's what I took off of the K100 to put the attys back on. The Igo-L is my second favorite way to vape tobaccos.
I've heard others talk about the Cisco, which is even cheaper than the Vapage attys

Yeah, the IGO-L was my third RDA ever after the Phoenix and Smok RDA, and still is one of my favorites. Just a good atty. Mine is also on the K100 at the moment...just looks good. :)

This is an older pic when the Sentinel v3 was shiny still, but...sexy.

fZcCrZ8l.jpg

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I always recommend the Igo-L to people wanting to try dripping or rebuildables. It's easy to build and use, not to mention, it's just a great vape.
I've got a couple different ones of the Phoenix also. They are really good little drippers as well. Sometimes I'll stick one of those on an old Ego and drip my brains out. Pure simple sweetness.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, mine is so old now the threads are semi-stripped just from use.
Not a problem though, I just cut a verrry thin strip of aluminum foil and wrapped it around the 510 threads like plumbing tape. :)

Copper tape would be cooler and adhesive, but hey, it works.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Angelcigs has the Igo-L for 7.99. Out of stock now though. They've got quite a few drippers for under $10.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Angelcigs has the Igo-L for 7.99. Out of stock now though. They've got quite a few drippers for under $10.

Thx!

But, I have five drippers in rotation now with three in actual use ATM, I think I'm good for awhile. :D

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm always curious as to what different people mean by 'rotation'. I know for some it means one thing and others another.
For me it is having several mods and tanks/attys set up and at the ready. Grab whichever one strikes my fancy.
Something like this...

100_1170.JPG

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice. :)

For me, it means they are built and ready to vape. Not sitting in a box.
Right now, I'm using the IGO-L, Copper TOBH clone, and the Omega RDA clone. But, I also have the Smok RDA and V12 RDA at the ready if I wish. :)

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I don't really have an all day vape. I have 2 or 3 juices in 5 or 6 set-ups, when around the house, of course. If out and about or working, I still have a couple of different options.
The stand in the pic is what I keep with me wherever I go in the house. I might take a couple of vapes off of one, put it down and start vaping another.
Not sure if that means I like variety or I'm indecisive. Whichever, it works for me.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I don't really have an all day vape. I have 2 or 3 juices in 5 or 6 set-ups, when around the house, of course. If out and about or working, I still have a couple of different options.
The stand in the pic is what I keep with me wherever I go in the house. I might take a couple of vapes off of one, put it down and start vaping another.
Not sure if that means I like variety or I'm indecisive. Whichever, it works for me.

Yup. I like variety.

The two that are sitting out ATM are utterly different builds for different purposes. The tiny Smok RDA has 0.9Ω dual nano micro-coils while the V12 has a beefy 1.8 ohm 3mm single contact coil for wattage use.

That's the fun in vaping: ya can do anything you want. =)

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Hmmm, wondering if clearing out current stock means the vmod is getting an overhaul or just a sale. i have seen 50% off many times but never 60

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could be. With the growing popularity of the many different box mods, it's certainly a possibility.
How bout' a 50watt, sub-ohming, bottom feeder box mod? With a Kung-Fu grip!! :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine came today and the literature says it can be used with most any 510 cartos / atomizers. I set it up with the LR hybrid atomizer I ordered with it, but it looks like my 35mm SMOK cartos would work although they would protrude a bit.
Gonna set it up with one when I refill as a test.
I can see my next purchase is going to be an HH357 atty- been dying for an excuse to buy one...
Well, you've had it for a day now... What you think?
Got mine today. Liking it so far. Mine was missing the cone to hold sleeve and the eCiggo I bought. I'm sure they'll take care of it.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got in touch with vapage.com. Told them about the missing items, as well as the mistakenly added 2pk of Hybrid attys. They told me they would get the missing stuff sent and I could keep the attys. Sweetness = 17.95 in free attys.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, you've had it for a day now... What you think?
Got mine today. Liking it so far. Mine was missing the cone to hold sleeve and the eCiggo I bought. I'm sure they'll take care of it.
Not sure what to think yet. I realize that there is a learning curve as far as keeping the atty juiced, but 2-3 hits and having to sqwonk it got old pretty quick so I set up one of the silos. That was better but still not quite what I was hoping for.
Gonna try one of my 1.6 ohm halfling cartos when this one is spent, maybe try to get a little more airflow too.
Gonna keep at it because I really, really like the form factor and I would hate to relegate such a cool little mod to just stealth situations.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I really don't want to discourage anyone from buying one because it's a solid device and MILES ahead of the gear I started with.
If you are using a 3.2 or 3.7 volt regulated battery like a standard 510 or even an eGo, this is a HUGE step up.
Even for the more advanced vaper, this is a pretty cool stealth mod, especially if you're into atomizers.
I had different expectations, is all.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the hybrid atties tend to give dry hits quicker due to the holes at the bottom
That's true. I know when using them on a non-bottom feeding mod, it's a constant battle to not under or over drip.

Not sure what to think yet. I realize that there is a learning curve as far as keeping the atty juiced, but 2-3 hits and having to sqwonk it got old pretty quick so I set up one of the silos. That was better but still not quite what I was hoping for.
Gonna try one of my 1.6 ohm halfling cartos when this one is spent, maybe try to get a little more airflow too.
Gonna keep at it because I really, really like the form factor and I would hate to relegate such a cool little mod to just stealth situations.
I'm finding it best to slightly over juice rather than not get enough. If you get a little too much, you can blow it back into the well. When you need more, suck it back into the atty.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And I really don't want to discourage anyone from buying one because it's a solid device and MILES ahead of the gear I started with.
If you are using a 3.2 or 3.7 volt regulated battery like a standard 510 or even an eGo, this is a HUGE step up.
Even for the more advanced vaper, this is a pretty cool stealth mod, especially if you're into atomizers.
I had different expectations, is all.
The attys don't seem to preform as well on the VMod as the do on other mods. Don't know if its from the smaller battery or connections, or a combo of both.
Having said that, I'm with Ghost, I would still recommend the VMod. It's just cool!!!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The attys don't seem to preform as well on the VMod as the do on other mods. Don't know if its from the smaller battery or connections, or a combo of both.
Having said that, I'm with Ghost, I would still recommend the VMod. It's just cool!!!
Gonna get out my Dremel and scuff up all the contacts to see if I can minimize voltage drop but maybe, just maybe, one of the battery gurus will see this and recommend a 14500 with a bit more kick...

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gonna get out my Dremel and scuff up all the contacts to see if I can minimize voltage drop but maybe, just maybe, one of the battery gurus will see this and recommend a 14500 with a bit more kick...
Yeah, where are those guys when you really need them? lol I had a couple of no-name red wrap 14500's I got with a mech I bought. It may be in my head, but they do seem to do a little better than the vapage batts.
Too, I just realize the attys that come with the Vmod are 2 ohm. The ones I've been using for so long are 1.5. There's part of the difference I noticed.
I put a 510 extension on my Igo-L and stuck it on... fits nicely (slight overhang) and performed pretty well.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
says it uses cartomizers and disposeable atomizers
can it use any open bottom atomizer, such as HH357's...
can it support something like a rebuildable dripping atomizer (like the REOS)...
just curious

I have one and use a HH357, works fine.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FWIW, I use the genuine Trustfire "flames" for 14500 batteries in my little Cree flashlight. They last forever. :D

Here's a review of how they perform in a Smok VariCool mod: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-trustfire-14500-flame-smoktek-varicool.html

Make sure ya get the ones with genuine holographic stickers from Trustfire. Not the nearly identical Ultrafire batts.

I can't see any sticker, but Tmart is well-liked by most flashlight forums: http://www.tmart.com/pgallery/2pcs-...hargeable-Batteries-with-Cover_3_p138732.html

Last edited:

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FWIW, I use the genuine Trustfire "flames" for 14500 batteries in my little Cree flashlight. They last forever. :D

Here's a review of how they perform in a Smok VariCool mod: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...e-trustfire-14500-flame-smoktek-varicool.html

Make sure ya get the ones with genuine holographic stickers from Trustfire. Not the nearly identical Ultrafire batts.

I can't see any sticker, but Tmart is well-liked by most flashlight forums: http://www.tmart.com/pgallery/2pcs-...hargeable-Batteries-with-Cover_3_p138732.html
Hiya Caff!
Thanks for the info!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Day 3 with the new toy. I scuffed up the contact points with a coarse polishing bit. Not sure if it's all in my head or not but it seems to be hitting harder and I'm dialing in when, and how, to add more juice to the silo.
There's a fine line between dry and flooded but once I get out to that point it hits fairly strong. I'd equate it too a carto tank at about 7 watts. I usually run in the 9.5 watt range so it's still a little weak for me.
Next is a 1.6 ohm carto. Was going to wait until the 2.0 silo was spent, but I can't wait...

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think you'll like the other attys more than the silo, which as you say isn't too bad just weak. The hybrids are closer to a dripper. When fed or dripped the right amount, they hit pretty well.
One thing I know for sure about the VMod. Don't fall asleep and let it fall over on it's side, it WILL FLOOD! :) Had to take it apart blow and rinse every thing out. Lesson learned.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tinkering time between jobs is over but I think I have come up with a few solutions.
I was out of halfling cartos (19.8mm) so, in my impatience, I decided to use a single punched LR SMOK carto (35mm and metering at 1.6 ohm) just as test.
Ummmm... The damn thing works great and solved both my vapor production issues AND gives me better airflow! Any seepage from the air hole drains back down into the priming reservoir. The stealth factor is blown a bit, but so what? That's not why I bought it in the first place.
It's getting there. Now I gotta wait on my new batteries to come and, hopefully I will get performance on par with a Spinner II and mini Protank 3 (1.7 ohm).
Close to that would be cool

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok. At work. Now I have time to post ;);):D
I use the Spinner/Protank comparison because that's my benchmark for minimum performance- usually producing around 8.5 watts (3.8 x 3.8 volts / 1.7 ohm).
With my current setup, I should be producing around 10 watts(4.0 volts on a fresh battery and a 1.6 ohm carto) but it just doesn't 'seem' like I'm pushing that.
Voltage drop?
Carto too wet?
Dunno...
I really wanna milk all the performance out of the Vmod I can WITHOUT modifying it, but, if my problem is voltage drop, I might have to replace the springs and contact arm with copper.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you have a 510 extension, you can try different attys on the Vmod and compare it with same atty on other mods. Also, putt the Vmod cartos/attys on other mods and compare their performance. At least that way you'll know if it's the Vmod or not.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So far, my biggest disappointment is that I didn't get the 2 bay charger with the smiley face like in the pic. :) -- :(

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have a 510 extension, you can try different attys on the Vmod and compare it with same atty on other mods. Also, putt the Vmod cartos/attys on other mods and compare their performance. At least that way you'll know if it's the Vmod or not.
I tried the silo and the hybrid atty on a Spinner II and they are ok- the atty performs really well but it's hard to get an accurate comparison because the Vmod is my only 14500 device. I know that 'technically' it shouldn't matter as long as both batteries are metering at the same voltage but still...

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried the silo and the hybrid atty on a Spinner II and they are ok- the atty performs really well but it's hard to get an accurate comparison because the Vmod is my only 14500 device. I know that 'technically' it shouldn't matter as long as both batteries are metering at the same voltage but still...
Don't you hate it when people don't take their own advice. Talking about myself.
I got a Bagua 14500 mech from Gonzi a week or so ago... think I would have tried it on there, but no.... dumba^^
But now I have. Couldn't really tell much difference between the two. I know the Bagua performs well. I have a genny atty with cotton wick that I use on it and it putts out pretty nice clouds.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't you hate it when people don't take their own advice. Talking about myself.
I got a Bagua 14500 mech from Gonzi a week or so ago... think I would have tried it on there, but no.... dumba^^
But now I have. Couldn't really tell much difference between the two. I know the Bagua performs well. I have a genny atty with cotton wick that I use on it and it putts out pretty nice clouds.
Hahaha! Been there, done that!
More times than I care to admit :p

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta say, I've been using it pretty heavy for the past couple of hours and it seems to be getting better as it goes...
Getting a solid vape right now, good air flow, no gurgling and flavor is what you'd expect from a carto.
I'm surprised the battery is still going strong cuz I've been pushing it.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like you're finding your groove with it. It's seemed like you have really wanted to like it, but just not finding that sweet spot. It is a little frustrating. I must admit, I've only been using it part of the time, so I'm a little behind the curve.
Can't wait till they get the cone for mine to me. Keep forgetting to put my finger under it and push it through the bottom of the sleeve.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5 good hours on a 14500...
Who'd have thunk it?
Getting ready to call it quits tonight and give the Vmod a rest. Went thru about 3 1/2 mls of juice with this setup.
I'm glad it's growing on me because, yes, I really want this mod in my regular rotation.

Is anyone using this vmod? I can't seem to understand it. I have never used this type of equipment, the 510 attys, just RBAs. Would love to slip an RDA on it but am afraid to use a drill on one of mine. Are they available for the 2.0? I have seen posts about putting a reomizer on the XL. Any help would be great, I see dust collecting on this thing quickly & for a paperweight, even $40 is expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors