Become a Patron!

BOTTOM FEEDER BLOWOUT: VMOD PREMIUM KIT - $39.99

Mtlblade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's just like using a rda but instead of dripping juice in from the top you squeeze the bottle and push the juice in from the bottom. Ecf has a thread on what you need to put a bottom fed rba on to the v mod

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is anyone using this vmod? I can't seem to understand it. I have never used this type of equipment, the 510 attys, just RBAs. Would love to slip an RDA on it but am afraid to use a drill on one of mine. Are they available for the 2.0? I have seen posts about putting a reomizer on the XL. Any help would be great, I see dust collecting on this thing quickly & for a paperweight, even $40 is expensive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have had the Vmod for several days and my preceding posts detail my experiences with it.
I'm assuming from the price that you quoted, you bought the Vmod regular and not the XL.
If so, I really can't see the 14500 battery having enough punch to power much more than an atty/carto.

I have had the Vmod for several days and my preceding posts detail my experiences with it.
I'm assuming from the price that you quoted, you bought the Vmod regular and not the XL.
If so, I really can't see the 14500 battery having enough punch to power much more than an atty/carto.

Having never used an atty/carto I have no idea what I am doing. Right now it just sputters, no real vapor production. It does seem to possibly be flooded. If so, do I rinse it out & let it dry? I have only used tanks, Kayfuns & RDAs. Never a carto tank. I did prime it, as the instructions said. But I did lose said instructions & I know flooding was mentioned in them.

Mtlblade

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blow it out. Pull the atti off and blow into it that will force almost all the juice out. Just remember to hold a papertowl on the other side

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup.
If it sputters, it's flooded.
It takes some time to get used to feeding the atty.
I'm still practicing it

Okay, I will blow it out but I am very, very frustrated with it!!! I have a 510 adapter, but I guess the dripper wouldn't be bottom-fed unless somehow drilled out. Just short of PIF w/this thing but I like how stealth it would be, if it vaped that is :)

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, I will blow it out but I am very, very frustrated with it!!! I have a 510 adapter, but I guess the dripper wouldn't be bottom-fed unless somehow drillHhed out. Just short of PIF w/this thing but I like how stealth it would be, if it vaped that is :)

I feel ya. Not even carrying mine with me today.
I like it but it's a strictly 'at home' mod

VU Sponsors