Become a Patron!

Bottom Feeders section in "Mods and Accessories"

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't know f1r was the boss. Good to know. Thanks for the new forum :)

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you Joe. I really do appreciate all you do. All men want to be you / all women want to be with you. Right Tyger?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Back on point here - Moderators we need a Bottom Feeder forum! But please don't call it the Squonker forum. There was a post in the one other bottom feeder thread that had the definition of squonking from the Urban Dictionary :blech:

Urban dictionary gets squonk right. You are thinking of Squank.

I like squonk better than bottom feeder. I mean really

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Squonk

Performed by a woman after an unprotected clunge-plunging session.

The act of firing out the man's splooge from their vertical smile using the vaginal muscle contraction.
Not recommended by those seeking pregnancy.

Also: Squonking; Squonked; Squonks; Squonker

*Are you going to squonk it out when I'm done?

*That lassy loves Squonking over the bog after a good session.

*Family planning, no need, she's a Squonker.

*That little cowbag Squonked all over my creme carpet.

*After boning, she always Squonks it out into her hand.

*Watch her with your bedsheets, she's a right little Squonkette.

by 5iWa September 11, 2010

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Squonk UD.jpg

INTERESTING, When I google it get this.

Type in SKWONK, it defines it as the sound a man makes when a woman squeezes his penis

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 49360

INTERESTING, When I google it get this.

Type in SKWONK, it defines it as the sound a man makes when a woman squeezes his penis
bug-out-bob-3.jpg

Henry Etta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was thinking more like if you squeeze it, it grows...
but if you've got one growing on you like a mole, you might want to get that checked out.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking more like if you squeeze it, it grows...
but if you've got one growing on you like a mole, you might want to get that checked out.

No worries. I'm pretty much mole free and despite having big balls, definitely do not have a penis. At least not one growing on me.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Do you actually vape completely unflavoured? I have tried this once myself, I found it quite an odd sensation, I expected some sweetness from the VG, but I couldn't detect anything.

If it works for you, and you enjoy it though, that is good.

Also, it is quite mad how fast things have changed, and 0.25 on a mech is nowhere considered cloud chasing territory now.

I see FT has an REO clone out now, for 25 bucks. And they're supposed to be starting some hot sale tomorrow.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered that REO Grand clone, gonna cut the top to make it a low profile. Perhaps should have waited until tomorrow :(

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I ordered that REO Grand clone, gonna cut the top to make it a low profile. Perhaps should have waited until tomorrow :(

Ooooh. I hate that. My very first mod was an REO clone some guy made in his basement and I still love it, though it is no REO.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Squonk

Performed by a woman after an unprotected clunge-plunging session.

The act of firing out the man's splooge from their vertical smile using the vaginal muscle contraction.
Not recommended by those seeking pregnancy.

Also: Squonking; Squonked; Squonks; Squonker

*Are you going to squonk it out when I'm done?

*That lassy loves Squonking over the bog after a good session.

*Family planning, no need, she's a Squonker.

*That little cowbag Squonked all over my creme carpet.

*After boning, she always Squonks it out into her hand.

*Watch her with your bedsheets, she's a right little Squonkette.

by 5iWa September 11, 2010
Good thing that bottom feeding RDA's and the act of using them wasn't called Felching. :stars:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Had to look that one up...now I feel a bit nauseous. :facepalm:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't know f1r was the boss. Good to know. Thanks for the new forum :)
I'm just a member that spent so much time on here that they decided I could help out.
this is Joe's house.

Good thing that bottom feeding RDA's and the act of using them wasn't called Felching. :stars:

omg
gagging.gif

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ooooh. I hate that. My very first mod was an REO clone some guy made in his basement and I still love it, though it is no REO.

Yeah, it's going to be kind of a stop gap until I get the PCWoodMod. Right now all I have is the Dripbox so thought it might be a bit better.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, it's going to be kind of a stop gap until I get the PCWoodMod. Right now all I have is the Dripbox so thought it might be a bit better.

I hear the dripbox is a pretty good bang for the buck.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
"I'm just a member that spent so much time on here that they decided I could help out.
this is Joe's house."

Right, I knew Joe owned the empire. Took that to mean you were "Mod Boss" :) (probably should have said Joe & Tyger - I saw the warning that she has a rant tonight and don't want a slip up like that to get included lol)

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear the dripbox is a pretty good bang for the buck.

For the money it's a good deal. The included rda is not very good but I got a Velocity Mini with bf pin and that combo will suffice for now. And I converted the Baal V3 so I've got a couple good attys and can have different coil sets in them.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
For the money it's a good deal. The included rda is not very good but I got a Velocity Mini with bf pin and that combo will suffice for now. And I converted the Baal V3 so I've got a couple good attys and can have different coil sets in them.

I've almost pulled the trigger on the dripbox several times, just to have as a backup.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's everyone's fave BF atty? Just curious and always looking for more
I really like the Stumpy....there is a new version coming out soon. Catfish and the Stumpy manufacturer are redesigning it. I'm not sure how they could make it better...it's a FLAVOR atty already.

Really like the narda, nuppin, magma reborn, and the petriV2 also.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I knew the NarDa was popular but sick of trying to chase down an atty. Might try and find a stumpy. I was just worried it might be super airy for me. I sold my Odin awhile back bcuz it was just so airy, didn't taste flavor as much as others and the vape was cooler.

Love a warm vape and tons of flavor. The Viper V2 is awesome, also love my Nuppin and Chalices.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I really like the Stumpy....there is a new version coming out soon. Catfish and the Stumpy manufacturer are redesigning it. I'm not sure how they could make it better...it's a FLAVOR atty already.

What size hole (diameter) did you poke thru the insulator plate on the Petri? I'm going to do one of my clones when I get the fatdaddy pins, but don't know if I could do that to the authentic.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What's everyone's fave BF atty? Just curious and always looking for more

I own more Stumpy's than any other atty.

I'm the same. I think I own 7 Stumpy's. I think one of the best...and I don't look for new much anymore. I have NarDa also and it is good, but I still like the Stumpy better.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I knew the NarDa was popular but sick of trying to chase down an atty. Might try and find a stumpy. I was just worried it might be super airy for me. I sold my Odin awhile back bcuz it was just so airy, didn't taste flavor as much as others and the vape was cooler.

Love a warm vape and tons of flavor. The Viper V2 is awesome, also love my Nuppin and Chalices.

Stumpy has adjustable air holes, draw can be tightened up. All I have is the clone, and the pin is tiny. How are they converted? Thanks

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is a comparo with the Baal V3 pin I poked a hole thru. That would be some delicate surgery to cut a strip along that pin. It might not show too well in the photo, but it's considerably smaller in all dimensions. And it would need a slot cut inside the insulator, and a hole poked thru the bottom of the atty base. I'm thinking maybe this clone is built differently from the authentic.

DSC_0002.png

VU Sponsors