Become a Patron!

Bought a Black subtank clone

Vaping Bully

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMAG1956.jpg OkiGot this black subtank "styled " tank and it seems authentic even has authenticity card. Exactly packaging every single thing matches my authentic. Except this one has the updated rba deck. Oh and it was 20 bucks cheaper. I'm happy.

Last edited:

slurve626

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fasttech?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

slurve626

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I heard a theory some where about clones. Some say clones are theft because it's another company's idea but a lot of the vape stuff we buy is from China, just like the clones. Kanger is a Chinese company. Who is to say that the kanger clones aren't from the same place and they just go out the back door instead of the front? The employees probably make more money from sneaking stuff out the back than in a paycheck.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want one....:D

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I heard a theory some where about clones. Some say clones are theft because it's another company's idea but a lot of the vape stuff we buy is from China, just like the clones. Kanger is a Chinese company. Who is to say that the kanger clones aren't from the same place and they just go out the back door instead of the front? The employees probably make more money from sneaking stuff out the back than in a paycheck.

I have the same theory actually, or someone stealing the complete designs and making it elsewere... which what happened in the 70's with the lawsuit guitar and basses .... built by compnaies like Ibanez and Tokai, but direct rip off of companies like Fender, right down to the electronics.

VU Sponsors