Become a Patron!

Bought a mod, know nothing about it.

Not totally true. I'm familiar with the Vapecige VTBox200, and I just ordered a VTBox200s. I cant find anything online about the 200s model and what is different about it other than cosmetics. I know the first VTBox had some issues, all of which were fixed in the V2. I'm just assuming that those fixes were also applied to to 200s since its their newest box. I'm looking forward to it anyway since it'll be my first DNA200 and I had Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket. Anyone know anything about this device? Thanks in advance!

http://www.angelcigs.com/vapecige-vtbox-200s-dna-200w-tc-vw-box-mod-black-authentic.html

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is miles better looking than the v1 imo. Don't have one(or any dna200)but this looks pretty good. I hope they got rid of the unknown quality battery for a know quality batt.

This is miles better looking than the v1 imo. Don't have one(or any dna200)but this looks pretty good. I hope they got rid of the unknown quality battery for a know quality batt.

I agree, it does look better. I heard that the original batteries were closer to 1300-1500mAh, and not the 1800 like they stated. 3C 1300mAh is still decent though. It looks to be removable and upgradable too since the back cover appears to be held on by hex bolts.

VU Sponsors