Become a Patron!

Bought an Endo Armor..34mm Headshot?

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had to pull the trigger, after seeing them and loving what I saw, I purchased an Red Endo from Innovapes. Sheryl hooked me up and I'm very happy. Now that it's almost delivered, I want to top it off. I love the look of all the Purge Mod gear and mods but I haven't read a lot about the performance of the Head Shot RDA. Looks awesome. I love the original top cap of the Purge RDA, looks like a Kennedy and Revolver had a demonic coupling.
But air flow and how well to build on is something I haven't read anything about.
The 34mm version seems like a perfect match, but I want to know if anyone has any first hand experience with the RDA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna move this over to RDA section, the folks in there are pretty good at these types of questions, Good luck Hillard :wave:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
40mm Mason
40mm Mason Dumptank
30mm Mason Dumptank
27mm Mason Advocate
30mm Modfather RDTA
41mm Modfather RDTA
25mm Aromamizer Supreme RDTA
30mm Aromamizer Supreme Plus RDTA
25mm Boreas RTA
30mm VCMT
30mm Iron Maiden RTA
30mm Calypso RTA
30mm OhmMega BFT
30mm CCI BFDT
30mm Temple RDA
30mm Buddha RDA
34mm Headshot RDA
46mm Alliance Fat Boy (Extremely Rare, but the biggest damned RDA I've ever seen.)
25mm VGod TT Pro R2

Dude it's endless, you'd have to specify exactly what you wanted in a device. The Headshot is OKAY, but I prefer the 40mm Mason in terms of massive drippers.

Narrow it down in your head, do you want clouds or flavor? Tons of airflow? Huge deck? What kind of deck? If the Headshot ticks all those boxes, go for it. But I personally think the 40mm Mason RDA runs circles around it.

The Headshot is VERY well made, I can say that. But it's a gimmick in and of itself. The clamp system rides off the Goon and otherwise it's good for building MASSIVE coils to throw TONS of power at. Nothing less, nothing more. It's best on a 250-350W regulated mod or a 3-4S unregulated lipo box in my opinion, because bigger coils are higher resistance and thus won't get much power on a stacked series mod. Its flavor is basically non-existent, every device listed above outperforms it in the flavor department and quite a few have bigger decks, more airflow and lots of nicer things. The build quality is AMAZING, but I can't say much else for it.

Last edited:

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well what I am afraid of is the popularity of the RDA itself and it not having the airflow or flavor. As you said, no flavor. I want flavor and clouds. I'll prob not use it stacked really. I wanted a single Endo but the price I paid for my set up, it didn't make since to buy just the single version. I want the longevity of the 26650 in a good looking carry. I really was simply wondering about the over all performance of the Headshot period.
Thanks for the input.

#vapeitforward Spread the knowledge

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My black Buddha will do for now, I'm just thinking about something new and something 34mm. I want it to sit perfect. I know there are options out there. The Headshot is what I wanted to know about.
Thanks again.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Due to the higher internal resistance of 26650 cells, I recommend you do use it stacked because after battery sag you'll be looking at only 3V of power or so on a fully charged battery at any build under .2, and 3V is not enough to do much unless you get down into the dangerous, super low resistances.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice looking RDA, with it being 34mm I say get the VCP Big Pig and use the iJoy 26650 batteries. Theyr'e 30a and 4000 mAh, I love them and they have the performance of 18650's

Here's a picture of the 41mm Voltrove RTA on the Big Pig when I first got it. It has a slight overhang but not to bad. Ignore the gap on the bottom cap, I had just gotten it and hadn't even put a build in it yet when I took this shot.

Voltrove-2_zps4j053lcq.jpg

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit, nevermind about that ......... I miss read and mistook it you were looking for a Mod to match the Head Shot ............

With that I must see the Endo, please post pictures and what you think of it.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a HoG V3 and 41mm MF RTA inbound myself, cannot wait.
The Voltrove is a BEAST!

I just ripped out the 0.3 build and put in a 0.5 build, loving the shit out of it!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Awesome. I just got my package last night. Mail passed at 7:30 at night. Hates waiting. I have to say, the Endo is beautiful and feels great and soild in your hand. It's basically a big thick Able mod. Top Hat design. The venting on this thing is sick. The button looks so good on it and it's because the grooves are the venting pathways out the bottom and to the side. The top hat screws down over the battery so there's not rattle. It has vent holes cut at a slant to force any bad news up and out away from your face. I love the way the safety features are clear and important as hell but also make the mod look cool. Where I'm from safety never looks cool. The anodizing is perfect. Not a drip or part that's not exactly covered beautifully. Seems heavy duty and it has a glimmer in it almost. Only thing would be matching a drip tip to it. It's not a normal red. More a burgsndy. A deep red. But it's really good looking.
I'll post pics of the top hat and button closer if anyone cares to see. Or if there is something specific you want to see closer or whatever. Just ask me.
be40ddba6deeaae0d9d1a76d1d2655e1.jpg
81f9ac9587c58ccf8d02d3924ef1cba3.jpg
7cb46156571c8fbde87b39b5b7dc1acd.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170222/

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am really looking for an RDA that will just look perfect on the mod. The 34mm Headshot just seems to be the rda that just sits flush and looks good. I know build room and all will be awesome but I've never heard about air flow or flavor until I posted here asking. I know there are a bunch of 25-30mm and then bigger rda's out there but figured I was missing another 34mm. I'm not a tank fan really. I change cotton almost everyday because chain vape leads to black crusty coils. As soon as my taste changes, I change cotton and clean mod all up. 2 days is usually my max. I carry two mech mods every where I go just incase I didn't change cotton or one messes up for some reason. The single Endo with a 26650 in it should keep my vape pumping and at cloud comps, the Endo will do the damn thing. I bought it at a great price and couldn't pass it up after staring at them online. I guess If I found a badass looking tank that I could change cotton without dumping, it would tempt me. But I've been dripping so long now, I don't see going back to tanks. Plus Geni style use way to much cotton. Changing that shit almost as much a bitch as my ex.

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn, that's one of the nicest looking tube mods I've ever seen.

It really is nice. I wanted a SS and aluminum one and was going to get one on the next go round but HDNE said this was it. The colored ones and no more. After I inquired about pricing before they hit Innovapes site, Sheryl quoted me a price and I had to grab one.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I am really looking for an RDA that will just look perfect on the mod. The 34mm Headshot just seems to be the rda that just sits flush and looks good. I know build room and all will be awesome but I've never heard about air flow or flavor until I posted here asking. I know there are a bunch of 25-30mm and then bigger rda's out there but figured I was missing another 34mm. I'm not a tank fan really. I change cotton almost everyday because chain vape leads to black crusty coils. As soon as my taste changes, I change cotton and clean mod all up. 2 days is usually my max. I carry two mech mods every where I go just incase I didn't change cotton or one messes up for some reason. The single Endo with a 26650 in it should keep my vape pumping and at cloud comps, the Endo will do the damn thing. I bought it at a great price and couldn't pass it up after staring at them online. I guess If I found a badass looking tank that I could change cotton without dumping, it would tempt me. But I've been dripping so long now, I don't see going back to tanks. Plus Geni style use way to much cotton. Changing that shit almost as much a bitch as my ex.

The tanks I listed are tanks I vape at 200-300W+, chain vaping, and I don't change wicks for a week. Tanks are the future, they can do every single thing an RDA can and more, RDA's can't do anything tanks can't. Not anymore, at least.

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Due to the higher internal resistance of 26650 cells, I recommend you do use it stacked because after battery sag you'll be looking at only 3V of power or so on a fully charged battery at any build under .2, and 3V is not enough to do much unless you get down into the dangerous, super low resistances.

I've been thinking about what you said and had been looking at Mooch's battery hits before under 3v and KP's 26650 blew others out the water. But you saying this, are you saying the single 26650 will not hold up over time recharging it? That it will sag quickly and not continue to have that same hit capacity for long?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I've been thinking about what you said and had been looking at Mooch's battery hits before under 3v and KP's 26650 blew others out the water. But you saying this, are you saying the single 26650 will not hold up over time recharging it? That it will sag quickly and not continue to have that same hit capacity for long?

Mooch is a smarter man than me, we're both electrical engineers but he has been doing it WAY longer and has access to better equipment. What I can tell you is, at low resistances (high power), 26650 cells SAG, hard. Sag and voltage drop are two different things, drop happens on the mod level and sag happens on an internal cell level, inside the battery. There's little to nothing you can do to stop battery sag at high powers, so the best thing to do for 26650's is use it stacked.

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The tanks I listed are tanks I vape at 200-300W+, chain vaping, and I don't change wicks for a week. Tanks are the future, they can do every single thing an RDA can and more, RDA's can't do anything tanks can't. Not anymore, at least.

I know a lot of people that vape on cotton for long periods. But I seriously get gunky coils after two work days. I feel like my vape just isn't as fresh. I clean my coils and bam, the perfect taste is back. I figured it was because I vape at low ohms but my wife vapes at a .4 or so and she feels the same. I change her cotton every 2 days. Maybe 3 for her sometimes depending on juice.
I would love to vape for a week on the same coil and cotton.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I know a lot of people that vape on cotton for long periods. But I seriously get gunky coils after two work days. I feel like my vape just isn't as fresh. I clean my coils and bam, the perfect taste is back. I figured it was because I vape at low ohms but my wife vapes at a .4 or so and she feels the same. I change her cotton every 2 days. Maybe 3 for her sometimes depending on juice.
I would love to vape for a week on the same coil and cotton.

The 40mm Mason Dumptank RTA, the 41mm Voltrove RTA and the 30mm Iron Maiden are the three best (to me, in my opinion) rebuildable tanks out. All have massive build decks, tons of airflow, tons of capacity and all preform very well with high wattage builds. I don't like it when my flavor goes bad either, I'll tear cotton out of a build three times before I'm content with the flavor AND I use thick ass juice. I still get 5-7 days out of my wicks on these tanks, using CB V2.

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mooch is a smarter man than me, we're both electrical engineers but he has been doing it WAY longer and has access to better equipment. What I can tell you is, at low resistances (high power), 26650 cells SAG, hard. Sag and voltage drop are two different things, drop happens on the mod level and sag happens on an internal cell level, inside the battery. There's little to nothing you can do to stop battery sag at high powers, so the best thing to do for 26650's is use it stacked.

Ok. I see what you were saying. He tests battery hits at .2ohm and told me that around that ohm the 26650 should give me the power to vape like I'm used too. He didn't say anything about sag but I had questioned him way before you brought it up. He says at that ohm on the KP 26650 his test show over and over with that battery for 2-4 sec hits and rest 207 from full charge till the volts drop to under 3v. That is crazy to me and with a 18650 getting 80 or so.
I'm thinking win win. But I can only take you guys advice on it and then vape and see the results of my experience.

hilliard4512

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The 40mm Mason Dumptank RTA, the 41mm Voltrove RTA and the 30mm Iron Maiden are the three best (to me, in my opinion) rebuildable tanks out. All have massive build decks, tons of airflow, tons of capacity and all preform very well with high wattage builds. I don't like it when my flavor goes bad either, I'll tear cotton out of a build three times before I'm content with the flavor AND I use thick ass juice. I still get 5-7 days out of my wicks on these tanks, using CB V2.

I use mostly CBv2 myself. I was using NWicks Plat for a good while. I think I prefer it but CB comes free in my #trmc monthly boxes and it's priced so good for great cotton. I still get crusty coils. Maybe I'm just spoiled to that first clean hot type of vape. I don't know. I have a baby beast I bought on Labor Day for $11 and said fuck it. I'll try the tank again. Same deal. Awesome flavor. After two days I wanted to change that coil. Screw that $5 a pop. So now it's in my vape yard collecting dust.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If you want a 26650 with minimal sag, try the PVTSO Elites if you can still find them. Best 26650 I've ever used outside of the authentic Sony 26650's.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The amp ratings on those are a bit overstated, but I've had them down to .08 in a triple 26650 series PWM mod and they held up. Wonderful cells.

They're $4.99 because they're older cells, $9.99 was the price for a while. I'm telling you, these are the best 26650's money can buy right now.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you want a 26650 with minimal sag, try the PVTSO Elites if you can still find them. Best 26650 I've ever used outside of the authentic Sony 26650's.
The iJoy 26650's, Mooch ranted and raved about them so I picked some up. They are awesome and have given a new life to my Big Boys.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The iJoy 26650's, Mooch ranted and raved about them so I picked some up. They are awesome and have given a new life to my Big Boys.

Own some, the PVTSO's still beat them on sag. The PVTSO is the battery nobody has ever heard of but everyone should know. The top 26650's IMO are: Sony 26650's, PVTSO Elite 26650's and the iJoy 26650's.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Own some, the PVTSO's still beat them on sag. The PVTSO is the battery nobody has ever heard of but everyone should know. The top 26650's IMO are: Sony 26650's, PVTSO Elite 26650's and the iJoy 26650's.
MMM, I'm going to have to try some out.

What's their actual CDR?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I was able to get them to hold down at 32A continuous before they started getting too hot, 85-90F+, and I had a 60A build on at one point that the pulse seemed to handle fine.

So I'd say like, 30/55A or 32/60A maybe, depends. One of the only 26650's I've EVER used that can do a true 30A continuous.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
+1 for the I joys. Only 26650 battery I've been able to throw in my lil vapor flask stout and vape .15 at 80-90 watts without weak battery and it cutting back power. I was really surprised at how long I was able to vape 60-70w before needing a charge

VU Sponsors