Become a Patron!

Boxer 2x700 & 18650 mech squonker sale

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know there are a lot of Ginger Vaper haters around. But I thought I would share this with you. Because they do make a solid mech squonker. Also like most here say. There are not too many things that can go wrong with a mech mod that you can't repair. They have dropped the price on these mods from $139.95 to $99.95. I think that is a steal for what it is. www.gingervaper.com BTW I bought a 2x700 version and they shipped it out the same day. Maybe they have learned their lesson about poor customer service.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know there are a lot of Ginger Vaper haters around. But I thought I would share this with you. Because they do make a solid mech squonker. Also like most here say. There are not too many things that can go wrong with a mech mod that you can't repair. They have dropped the price on these mods from $139.95 to $99.95. I think that is a steal for what it is. www.gingervaper.com BTW I bought a 2x700 version and they shipped it out the same day. Maybe they have learned their lesson about poor customer service.
Love my (3) 18650......
4ee43724da72d1b3f9d397a4c97db5f3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GorillaP

Member For 4 Years
They had to drop the price on these. It was high to begin with and SXK came out with a nice clone. The price drop makes this more attractive.
How is thendual Squonk setup? Any problems with it?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They had to drop the price on these. It was high to begin with and SXK came out with a nice clone. The price drop makes this more attractive.
How is thendual Squonk setup? Any problems with it?
I just bought a dual boxer non squonk dual 20700 or 21700 yesterday.... DNA 250C........

for squonking I have a Topside...
aeffb440bb5febac15e18adf6c71ed83.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors