Become a Patron!

BP Mods Warhammer Box Mod 60W - review by Villalobos Ramírez

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Hi there folks.

IMG_20240226_133733.jpg

Today i will be reviewing the Warhammer box mod from BP Mods that was sent to my by my friends over at Sourcemore for the purposes of this review.

First of all let start with some pics to help you out getting the basics of the device i will be reviewing today.

colors.png
specs.JPG

Unboxing and first impressions:

BP MODS went all out with the packaging,slide the sleeve out and take the top off the box and there you are presented with the contents of the box:

-Warhammer box mod
-USB-C cable
-User Manual

The box itself gives this whole thing a high end feeling to it,even more when you touch the USB-C cable which feels rugged and strong when you touch it with your fingers.

The mod itself? wow it does feel tiny,they do say its the smallest 18650 mod but i am not sure this statement is true.
Color wise i got the Blue which is more like turquoise and even thou i don't like the color i gotta admit it looks good.

Quality of the build is nice,mod is made of Zinc alloy and the buttons and battery cover are made out of ABS+PC.
Right below the fire button is where you the 0.91 inch monochrome TFT screen is located,its small...tiny you might say but it does the job.

Even thou i have large hands but its not uncomfortable or awkward to hold it,nice rounded edges and the rugged like pattern of the battery cover lets you get a nice grip on the Warhammer.

Talking about battery cover...i don't like it.
Gotta be honest here the mod itself is a thing of beauty,good materials and design but the battery cover feels just like a cheap piece of plastic..will get into that later on.

Vaping time:

Well lets give this little mod a try.
Yeah the quality of the battery cover is a problem,it fits firm and snug and its easy to take off...its just the quality of it,flimsy plastic that reminds of those toys you get in a plastic ball from those vending machines.

Anyway,pop the battery in and lets check out the menu.

menu meh meh.JPG

Right there is a guide to a detailed tour of the menu and the options you have.
Even thou its a monochrome TFT screen but the clarity and detail is good so you will have no problem looking at the screen to look at all information that is displayed.

Well i gotta be honest finding an atty that would properly fit this mod.
If you have some OCD in you this is not the mod for you unless you only use atomizers that are EXACTLY 24mm and let me explain why.

Here in this pic i got a 22mm Nitrous RDA without the beauty ring:

IMG_20240226_133827.jpg

There is a slight elevation on the right side of the mod sort of like a lip so yeah you can't fit any atomizer bigger than 24 mm and if you use a 22 mm like i did in the picture well there is going to be a noticeable gap.
In common vernacular: it ain't looking good bro'.

I could have used the beauty ring to make the Nitrous RDA go from 22mm to 24mm but i left it like that for the picture.

Limiting you to a specific size of atomizer? yeah not good in my book,that along with the cheap flimsy battery cover will go on my list of cons at the end of the review.

Ok so lets say you can about the aforementioned cons and want to know how it performs?

Well it was a pain for me because i don't have any RTA for MTL tanks so i had nothing besides my Nitrous RDA so i had to sacrifice myself and spend 2 days just dripping to see how well the mod performed.

Gotta say i had no troubles with the mod,it performed admirably,all options are there like Voltage,Bypass and temp control but since i neither do voltage or temp control i just used plain ol' wattage.

Even thou my hands are large i liked the small portability of the mod itself,handling the up and down button was a bit of a pain since they are flushed so you really gotta put in your thumb in there for adjustments (or whatever finger you use for that purpose).
Also keep on mind when you increase or decrease the wattage it goes in steps of 0.1W,from 5 watts all the way to the max which is 60 watts.
Even thou i am a lefty i had no problem using this mod and even when i used it with my right hand it was still as comfortable so that is good thing.
All in all the device worked perfectly during the 2 days that i used it as my main vaping device.

PROS:

-Apart from the battery door the mod seems well built
-Aesthetic wise it looks cute as a button
-If you're into MTL this is the mod for you
-Packaging well done,made me feel like i just got a high end product
-Screen is well lit and shows all the info you need without a problem
-I hate the battery door but it does adjust perfectly and has no rattle or give whatsoever

CONS:

-Battery cover,MAJOR CON...sad to see such a well made device having this cheap flimsy plastic as a battery cover
-Upper part where the 510 is has a raised ''lip'' on the side,that limits you on what size of atomizer you can use.
This depends on how much you care about aesthetics because if you use a 24mm its ok but if you use a 22mm atomizer there will be a small gap there and it just doesn't look good.

Would i recommend this device:

Well that is a hard question to answer...ok let me point out the perfect profile of the person who would love this mod:

-Doesn't care about aesthetics and the flimsy quality of the battery.
You can use a 22mm atomizer up to a 24mm,if you use a 22mm you will have a small gap there but since you don't care about aesthetics this won't be an issue.

Me personally,well i just couldn't use it and like on a day to day basis.
The 2 days that i used it i couldn't stop looking at that gap on the top of my mod and each time i had to change the battery i would get annoyed at the battery cover.
That is just who i am,not going to make excuses for it...

So to sum up,if you're a MTL vaper who doesn't care about aesthetics,have your perfect everyday all day 24/7 atomizer that is 22mm then yeah this is for you.
Same goes if you have a 24mm atomizer,with a 24mm there is no gap but you still gotta deal with the battery cover,if that isn't a big deal for you then yeah this is a small and cute mod that will be you best friend.

If you're interested in acquiring this product feel free to visit this link and feel free to use my code for a nice discount:

BMWS $29.19 - BP Mods Warhammer Single 18650 Box Mod

Well that is it for today folks.
Thanks to my friends at Sourcemore for sending me this product so i could review it and thanks to everyone who took the time to read this review.

VU Sponsors