Become a Patron!

Bravo RTA by Wotofo - Review, coil assembly & wicking

MF_Vape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years

This is my review of the latest dual coil RTA from Wotofo, the Bravo. My previous Wotofo RTAs include the Serpent SMM and the Troll, so I was expecting good things with their latest offering.

It is made from 304 stainless steel, 25mm in diameter, includes a resin 810 driptip (co-ordinated with your colour tank), 510 driptip adapter, a 6ml bubble tank, two 4.5ml straight glass tanks, clamp post deck, banked airflow, knurled topcap, base and chimney section, three ni80 fused clapton coils, cotton, spare parts bag including spare phillips screws, clamps, and a phillips screwdriver. So all you need to get started, which I believe should be as standard with all rebuildables.

I've given this a thorough testing and also include a tutorial on how I build with this deck. What do I think of this tank? Press play to find out....

I hope you enjoy the review and appreciate you watching. All of my products I review have been purchased by myself and I will always give an honest, impartial point of view.

If you'd like to receive notifications of new content please give it a and hit the subscribe button. I really appreciate your support.

All opinions are my own and would always suggest watching a number of different videos before making a decision to buy a product.

I would also advise that you have a good understanding of Ohm's Law and battery safety before you start building your own coils and using battery mods

Check out my new website:

https://www.mfvape.co.uk/

You can follow me on social media:

Instagram: @MF_Vape

Twitter: @forber_mike

Thanks for watching

Mike (MF Vape)

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors