Brazilian limeade

truvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FA condensed milk 0.5%
FA lime cold pressed 2%
TFA sweetner 1%
FA vienna cream 1%

After seeing this drink on Pinterest and making it...I instantly decided I needed to make an ejuice version of it WOW is it tasty!
Mixed it at max VG dripped some and boy is it good shake and vape...I can see maybe adding some koolada and giving it that cool effect haven't tried it yet though as I'm not into that kind of cool menthol tasting stuff

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice! This is the first use of condensed milk in a recipe that I've seen. I have that flavor but haven't tried it yet so this might just be the ticket.

Thanks!

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Condensed milk has diketones - JUST FYI. I've used it before. That said, add .5 FA cookie and 1% FA apple pie, and you've got a great key lime pie....

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Condensed milk has diketones - JUST FYI. I've used it before. That said, add .5 FA cookie and 1% FA apple pie, and you've got a great key lime pie....

Yes indeed ... wasn't sure about that when I ordered it but found out later. I'm wary but not afraid to use flavors with the questionable elements at low percents. FA is supposedly reformulating it so perhaps it will be available for use in the near future without any guilt associated with it! :D

Your suggestions sound good too!

truvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I thought so but screw it...ur suggestion of adding the cookie and apple pie sound really good thanks[/QUOTE]

VU Sponsors