Become a Patron!

BREAKING NEWS: iPV3 100 watt box interview with Pioneer4You

Would you consider buying an iPV3 100 watt box mod in the near future?

• Total voters

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
BREAKING NEWS: iPV3 100watt interview with Pioneer4You
Late last night I had the wonderful opportunity to talk via Skype and two follow up emails with the lead design engineers at Pionner4You about the soon to be released iPV3 100 watt box mod. I want to share what I learned with you, my vape family. So here is the conversation verbatim. I hope you find it insightful.

“First, on behalf of the vape communality and box mod enthusiasts in the US, thank you for the amazing product in the recent release of the 50 watt iPV2. There is still a significant buzz on many of the forums and those amazing little boxes are being sold like hot cakes. Keep up the great work!

In an effort to help clarify some speculation about what you are about to release (as well as undo any rumors floating around) I wonder if you would take a few moments to answer a few questions.”

Q - IF the IPV3 is using the sx330 version 3 how does it have a usb port and how is it firmware upgradeable? The YiHi website specs says that chip will not do either. Please clarify.
A- I didn't say we use are using a sx330 v3 chip on this mod, so those specs are not right. It will be a 100 watt regulated box with step down technology.

Q – Hmmm. So what are the specs on the ‘mystery chip’ if not the YIHI sx330 v3? Can you share them with me or point me to an Internet link to read?
A - You can find all the details (we are releasing right now) on the YouTube videos. There is no link to read yet. I will say that the chip IS upgradeable via firmware downloads, the screen can be customized and changed, and by the end of the year it will fire up to120 and 150 watts

LINKs:

Q - Will this box have only ONE 18650 battery (like iPV2)? For that kind of wattage it really could use two 18650’s and it looks like there IS room in the empty space in box to fit it.
A – The iPV3 will have two 18650 batteries. The mod in the video is only a sample to show the chip and for that video we used the box of ipv2.

Q – So the iPV3 box will be different. Will the box dimensions be larger (due to 2 batteries)? If so, what are they?
A – I cannot release the dimensions yet but it will be slightly larger. (wider than iPV2).

Q - Can this box please have a magnetic closure on the back instead of those tiny screws (which seem to strip easily on the iPV2)?
A- The iPV3 will still use screws, but we will change the screws this time.

Q - So there will still be screws? Will there be 2 or 4? Will they be bigger than the iPV2 screws?
A – Yes, these will be different (larger) screws.

Q - Will the iPV3 still have touch fire?
A – Yes (as well as the normal fire button). Like the iPV2 the touch fire can be disabled.

Q - Will the unit still have a USB port and if so, will it be on the bottom to on the side?
A - Yes, there is a USB port and it will still be on the bottom.

Q – Sounds like an amazing new box. I am sure there will be a lot of excitement about this release. What is the estimated release date for the IPV3 mod?
A -The estimated release date will be Aug. 30.

Q - Can you give me an idea what the MSRP be on this IPV3?
A -We haven't decided the MSRP yet (but soon) We have set the price range to vendors based upon quantity.

Q - What colors will be made and will they all be available at the release date (or later)? Many people are still waiting for other colors in the ipv2.
A- The first batch of iPV3 will be black or silver. (The color ipv2’s are going out now.)

Q - VaporRange has advertised a “special edition iPV2” that is basically the same unit with a carbon fiber wrap and their logo. Are there any other limited edition/special edition IPV2’s coming out (and will there be any special or limited edition ipv3’s)? If so, can you describe?
A - No, no other iPV2 special editions at this time but I think there may be a limited edition/special edition iPV3 coming out.

Q – Please clarify something troubling many people. It appears that Elev8Vape (and a couple other vendors) were selling the IPV2 below MSRP ($79 via a “coupon”). They pre sold a bunch of units and now have a HUGE list of people still waiting for these to arrive. Rumor has it they got in trouble by P4Y for selling below your recommended price and you have limited their shipments. Can you verify if this is true? A lot of vape friends are waiting and wondering.
A - Elev8vape won't receive any more ipv2 (or for that matter any ipv3) from us. (He refused to comment further.)

Q - Lastly… can anyone buy these iPV3 units direct from you (individual or in bulk) or do we have to go through a vendor?
A -Because there is a MOQ (minimum order quantity) of 50 units you have to buy from vendors, so far as know, you can buy from eciggity.com

“I want to extend a huge thank you to Denny and David from Pioneer4You for being so helpful in answering these questions. Thank you SO much for your time and these amazing products. Keep up the great work!”

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
BREAKING NEWS: iPV3 100watt interview with Pioneer4You
Q – Please clarify something troubling many people. It appears that Elev8Vape (and a couple other vendors) were selling the IPV2 below MSRP ($79 via a “coupon”). They pre sold a bunch of units and now have a HUGE list of people still waiting for these to arrive. Rumor has it they got in trouble by P4Y for selling below your recommended price and you have limited their shipments. Can you verify if this is true? A lot of vape friends are waiting and wondering.
A - Elev8vape won't receive any more ipv2 (or for that matter any ipv3) from us. (He refused to comment further.)
What's not entirely clear in this response is if P4U would honor the remaining orders Elev8Vape is supposed to ship out, or if P4U is willing to screw over all of those customers because the MSRP wasn't followed. My interpretation: P4U is willing to sacrifice a few customers to maintain their pricing integrity.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
This sounds awesome. As I've said before 50w is more than ever use, however adding the extra battery is nice especially if they keep it very affordable. Bottom charge port eh, sounds like we need iPV v3 dock to come out! :)

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Another strange little tidbit, when I spoke with the guy from Elev8vape when I picked up the iPV v2 he stated that he was just made the "official" distributor for the East Coast for P4U products. I wonder what happened that made them do a 180. I also hope that him saying they won't receive any more doesn't mean that they will not ship the units that were already sold.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another strange little tidbit, when I spoke with the guy from Elev8vape when I picked up the iPV v2 he stated that he was just made the "official" distributor for the East Coast for P4U products. I wonder what happened that made them do a 180. I also hope that him saying they won't receive any more doesn't mean that they will not ship the units that were already sold.

I'd be nice if he shipped out the orders that are now going on 4 weeks past the order date. I'm passed pissed off at this point.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hmmm I just do not think I need over 50 watts but I do like the dual battery idea I despise charging via USB even if I can flip off the back with a screw driver.. This will be interesting to see what if any difference there is between the Sigelei and P4U devices..

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's not entirely clear in this response is if P4U would honor the remaining orders Elev8Vape is supposed to ship out, or if P4U is willing to screw over all of those customers because the MSRP wasn't followed. My interpretation: P4U is willing to sacrifice a few customers to maintain their pricing integrity.
Elev8 will get orders for all pre orders. They will have them by Friday this week.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Elev8 will get orders for all pre orders. They will have them by Friday this week.
I would not bet on that bro I had them refund my money got a great deal on ebay and will have my IPV V2 thursday I do not trust Elev8ape at all... even if they get them Friday expect weeks before they get out... Not being a dick man I just have now gone through two iterations with them they seem nice at first then they ignore everyone when they are qustioned :)

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'd be nice if he shipped out the orders that are now going on 4 weeks past the order date. I'm passed pissed off at this point.
4 weeks isn't that long to wait for a pre order.
I've waited 3 months for some pre orders. Vendors get their orders in lots not complete orders. The vendor is at the mercy of the manufacture.
From the elev8 site:
*PRE ORDER DISCLAIMER: Elev8 Vape wants to make sure that everyone understands how a pre order works. This item is not in stock, but is given a expected release date. THIS DATE CAN CHANGE DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND. We do not control the release date, it is controlled by our manufacturer. Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.*

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would not bet on that bro I had them refund my money got a great deal on ebay and will have my IPV V2 thursday I do not trust Elev8ape at all... even if they get them Friday expect weeks before they get out... Not being a dick man I just have now gone through two iterations with them they seem nice at first then they ignore everyone when they are qustioned :)
I wouldn't bet on it. Elev8 is a honest vendor. But very bad with comunicacions.

Last edited:

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They need to improve that or it's going to cost them.
My son bought a Cana mod from them, He brought it by the house so I could check it out. It wouldn't charge the battery all the way to 4.2 volts. He had the mod 6 weeks. I told him to PM Arlin ant elev8 on Facebook. That was the only way he got a response. He was told to send it back and they would repair or replace it. A week later a new one arrived free of charge.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it ain't 26650, I have to say
NO THANK YOU
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They need to improve that or it's going to cost them.
My son bought a Cana mod from them, He brought it by the house so I could check it out. It wouldn't charge the battery all the way to 4.2 volts. He had the mod 6 weeks. I told him to PM Arlin ant elev8 on Facebook. That was the only way he got a response. He was told to send it back and they would repair or replace it. A week later a new one arrived free of charge.
Yeah if its Arlin direct its not bad when my Cana mod caught fire from Elev8ape he promptly refunded my money and I then ordered the IPV V2 so yeah but this time I am too busy to be waiting weeks for this device when the dual battery 100w will be coming withing a month or so.. :) you get my point

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah if its Arlin direct its not bad when my Cana mod caught fire from Elev8ape he promptly refunded my money and I then ordered the IPV V2 so yeah but this time I am too busy to be waiting weeks for this device when the dual battery 100w will be coming withing a month or so.. :) you get my point
That 100 watt mod is interesting. Dual battery is a no brainer. I'll wait until they have been out a few months before I buy one , If they are going to have issues they should surface by then.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Did anyone catch the post on the "other" forum about the IPV2 battery overheating and recall (through that vendor)?
May have been early prototypes

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did anyone catch the post on the "other" forum about the IPV2 battery overheating and recall (through that vendor)?
May have been early prototypes

Link ???

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
did you get in touch with david or denny at P4Y?

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I voted no...I cant imagine myself ever needing 100 watts with the way I vape....50 watts either for that matter....I ordered a iPV1 35 watt that should be in Thursday's vapemail and it's iffy that I'll ever need that much....lol

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That 100 watt mod is interesting. Dual battery is a no brainer. I'll wait until they have been out a few months before I buy one , If they are going to have issues they should surface by then.
I agree I am waiting this out or maybe I will just go hook up an old mod to my Car alternator and vape at 12v with enough amps to kill and elephant :)

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Apparently elev8 got word of the P4Y interview, got very upset about the one line referring to them, and posted a scathing personal attack.
I took a few deep breaths, prayed, and replied. Just in case you are interested... here it is:

DomNTY posted the following (from the other forum)
Wow Budkiss, really? You posted three (3) links in your post, insinuating that they were videos of your contrived Skype interview of a Pioneer 4 You representative, when meanwhile there is absolutely nothing in these videos to indicate any interview! Instead, these are videos posted on YouTube, late last month, of Asian people describing the IPV 2 device, and also indicating that in the future this device will be upgraded to put out 100 watts of power. There is no "interview" of anyone in these videos.

I see what you did... You concocted this entire "interview", "transcribing each question and answer verbatim" into your post. Then, you posted three irrelevant YouTube links, making it appear as if they were links of the Skype interview you conducted of a Pioneer 4 You employee.

I know why you took this approach... You were betting on the stupidity, laziness, and gullibilty of the average ECF schmuck to not take the time to watch an entire video clip of an Asian person describing the Pioneer 4 You video in broken English, which I'll admit, can be quite annoying and painful to do, lol. You thought the average forum member would simply take it for granted that the three video links you posted were indeed video clips of your interview.

You're some piece of work, Budkiss! Wow!

Why don't you tell us all who you really are? Obviously, you are a competitor of your target, "Elev8Vape". Your business must really be hurting badly for you to resort to such means! I actually feel sorry for you in a way. Who knows, you might have have been motivated to pull this scam for a noble cause afterall. Maybe you have starving kids at home (due to your failed business) who's mouths you need to feed. And this is the only way you thought you'd be able to accomplish that, by slandering your competition. Maybe Elev8vape will be sympathetic to you, and lend/grant you some financial aid out of pity...

On a serious note though, I'm deeply offended by your actions, as I'm sure every ECF member is too, after seeing how you tried to pull the wool over our eyes, to benefit your own business! If the true name of your Vape business is ever revealed, it will sink faster than the Titanic, as I'm confident no one here would even consider giving you the time of day, much less doing business with you. I'm repulsed.

And HERE is my reply:
WOW. Those are some really harsh words. Contrived? Concocted? You question my integrity and even throw my kids into this rant? Really?! Come on man. Grow up and handle this like an adult. Why lash out in such a personal manner? Not necessary nor mature.
You sure seem angry as though this interview was a personal attack on you or your business (which it was neither). SO... I suspect we are (finally) hearing from the elev8 folks direct or a close buddy or employee or something. Am i right?

Please check YOUR facts before jumping to such ugly slander and very personal remarks. I can't post a skype video (because i don't know how... is that even possible?) but I would be happy to send you (and if you want such embarrassment) post very publicly the two email follow ups i got direct from P4Y in their entirety. It shows, very clearly in their words (not mine) about the P4Y and elev8 issue/relationship.

I don't know the details of this manufacturer/vendor relationship nor do i want to. It is not my fight. I could care less truthfully. BUT I do care enough about the many folks on this forum and another one that ordered the ipV2 and are still waiting for it to at least ask the question while i had P4Y's undivided attention. It was one question among dozens of others (so despite what you may think... It isn't all about you.) I got a very short reply form P4Y without any explanation or detail. And I quote from what they sent me IN WRITING... "Elev8vape won't receive any ipv2 from us". I guess you are saying that I am lying and that P4Y is too? Hard to argue with that kind of stupidity really.

And by the way... just to let you know I WISH i were a vendor. Sadly No... (I am a stay home dad on medical leave after being in long term hospital care) but I can see how you are trying to save face from this embarrassing debacle by jumping to the conclusion that i am some kind of business competition. Truth is I have only been vaping since May of this year. I do not own a store (but it would be cool to do so). I do not work in the vape field (but i prob would love it). I am not a manufacturer or a salesman nor a rep for anyone in the vape industry. I simply enjoy NOT smoking and a healthier alternative.

It sounds like you (assuming you are the mysterious elev8) F'd up and are trying to cover your tracks. Embarrassment often leads to anger. I don't know you so I cant say if you are a good guy or not. Seems like you may or may not have made a stupid business decision though. Just my opinion of course.

I can say with a clear heart and transparent honesty before you and my maker that I have no hidden agenda. I was just passing on what P4Y communicated to me about a new product. The interview was about the iPV3 (not elev8). The source was good. That wasn't a salesman or a flunkie I was talking to.. that was a top design engineer. Why would he lie to me? And I have every right to pass on to others what he told me.

Since I don't have a way to reach elev8 directly by phone (not that they would reply as it sounds like they don't) but I would ask them to think about the word slander (IF in fact this post came from them). It is one thing to report a fact and repeat what is reported to you straight from the source. It is another to lie or exaggerate the truth to cover your own ass. (If anyone knows how to reach them direct, please let me know. I would be happy to talk as an adult about it.)

Ghee wiz... I thought the interview was a good thing. I was excited about it. I was just trying to help with new info on what i believe will be a great product, the iPV3. How ddid I get caught up in this middle of this elev8 crap storm. You live and learn i guess.

To all the folks that pm'd and liked the interview... thank you all for the amazing support I got while hunting for info about this new box coming out. I look forward to it.

To DomNY or elev8 or whomever you are: I forgive you for your harsh words and tone and personal remarks. I too have spouted off in anger in the past and have hurt many others as a result. I pass on the grace that they extended to me. It is ok.

Moving on

ctvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great Adult response. I read the interview in its entirety and did not take it as an attack on elev8. I thought that it was very informative and was impressed that you got someone to take the time to answer your questions (questions that many of us had). You did the right thing by taking a breath and responding in a professional manner (I know that can be difficult).

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
thank you.
i confess. I am hurt by the personal nature of the attack when all i was doing was trying to help.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Really the easiest thing Elev8Vape could - and should - have done to appease all doubters was to have posted tracking info for its supposed shipment on its iPV update page. Of course, this wouldn't have shown how many units are in the shipment, but it's something at least.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apparently elev8 got word of the P4Y interview, got very upset about the one line referring to them, and posted a scathing personal attack.
I took a few deep breaths, prayed, and replied. Just in case you are interested... here it is:

DomNTY posted the following (from the other forum)
Wow Budkiss, really? You posted three (3) links in your post, insinuating that they were videos of your contrived Skype interview of a Pioneer 4 You representative, when meanwhile there is absolutely nothing in these videos to indicate any interview! Instead, these are videos posted on YouTube, late last month, of Asian people describing the IPV 2 device, and also indicating that in the future this device will be upgraded to put out 100 watts of power. There is no "interview" of anyone in these videos.

I see what you did... You concocted this entire "interview", "transcribing each question and answer verbatim" into your post. Then, you posted three irrelevant YouTube links, making it appear as if they were links of the Skype interview you conducted of a Pioneer 4 You employee.

I know why you took this approach... You were betting on the stupidity, laziness, and gullibilty of the average ECF schmuck to not take the time to watch an entire video clip of an Asian person describing the Pioneer 4 You video in broken English, which I'll admit, can be quite annoying and painful to do, lol. You thought the average forum member would simply take it for granted that the three video links you posted were indeed video clips of your interview.

You're some piece of work, Budkiss! Wow!

Why don't you tell us all who you really are? Obviously, you are a competitor of your target, "Elev8Vape". Your business must really be hurting badly for you to resort to such means! I actually feel sorry for you in a way. Who knows, you might have have been motivated to pull this scam for a noble cause afterall. Maybe you have starving kids at home (due to your failed business) who's mouths you need to feed. And this is the only way you thought you'd be able to accomplish that, by slandering your competition. Maybe Elev8vape will be sympathetic to you, and lend/grant you some financial aid out of pity...

Awesome breakdown I did not take any of it serious as in the videos. I saw a bullshit sign so large it blocked my computer monitor good job on breaking this down. I will say that Elev8ape has given me no problems with refunds two now! let me say that again 2. And until I see them have a competitive price for a product that says "In stock" I will never deal with them again.. :)
On a serious note though, I'm deeply offended by your actions, as I'm sure every ECF member is too, after seeing how you tried to pull the wool over our eyes, to benefit your own business! If the true name of your Vape business is ever revealed, it will sink faster than the Titanic, as I'm confident no one here would even consider giving you the time of day, much less doing business with you. I'm repulsed.

And HERE is my reply:
WOW. Those are some really harsh words. Contrived? Concocted? You question my integrity and even throw my kids into this rant? Really?! Come on man. Grow up and handle this like an adult. Why lash out in such a personal manner? Not necessary nor mature.
You sure seem angry as though this interview was a personal attack on you or your business (which it was neither). SO... I suspect we are (finally) hearing from the elev8 folks direct or a close buddy or employee or something. Am i right?

Please check YOUR facts before jumping to such ugly slander and very personal remarks. I can't post a skype video (because i don't know how... is that even possible?) but I would be happy to send you (and if you want such embarrassment) post very publicly the two email follow ups i got direct from P4Y in their entirety. It shows, very clearly in their words (not mine) about the P4Y and elev8 issue/relationship.

I don't know the details of this manufacturer/vendor relationship nor do i want to. It is not my fight. I could care less truthfully. BUT I do care enough about the many folks on this forum and another one that ordered the ipV2 and are still waiting for it to at least ask the question while i had P4Y's undivided attention. It was one question among dozens of others (so despite what you may think... It isn't all about you.) I got a very short reply form P4Y without any explanation or detail. And I quote from what they sent me IN WRITING... "Elev8vape won't receive any ipv2 from us". I guess you are saying that I am lying and that P4Y is too? Hard to argue with that kind of stupidity really.

And by the way... just to let you know I WISH i were a vendor. Sadly No... (I am a stay home dad on medical leave after being in long term hospital care) but I can see how you are trying to save face from this embarrassing debacle by jumping to the conclusion that i am some kind of business competition. Truth is I have only been vaping since May of this year. I do not own a store (but it would be cool to do so). I do not work in the vape field (but i prob would love it). I am not a manufacturer or a salesman nor a rep for anyone in the vape industry. I simply enjoy NOT smoking and a healthier alternative.

It sounds like you (assuming you are the mysterious elev8) F'd up and are trying to cover your tracks. Embarrassment often leads to anger. I don't know you so I cant say if you are a good guy or not. Seems like you may or may not have made a stupid business decision though. Just my opinion of course.

I can say with a clear heart and transparent honesty before you and my maker that I have no hidden agenda. I was just passing on what P4Y communicated to me about a new product. The interview was about the iPV3 (not elev8). The source was good. That wasn't a salesman or a flunkie I was talking to.. that was a top design engineer. Why would he lie to me? And I have every right to pass on to others what he told me.

Since I don't have a way to reach elev8 directly by phone (not that they would reply as it sounds like they don't) but I would ask them to think about the word slander (IF in fact this post came from them). It is one thing to report a fact and repeat what is reported to you straight from the source. It is another to lie or exaggerate the truth to cover your own ass. (If anyone knows how to reach them direct, please let me know. I would be happy to talk as an adult about it.)

Ghee wiz... I thought the interview was a good thing. I was excited about it. I was just trying to help with new info on what i believe will be a great product, the iPV3. How ddid I get caught up in this middle of this elev8 crap storm. You live and learn i guess.

To all the folks that pm'd and liked the interview... thank you all for the amazing support I got while hunting for info about this new box coming out. I look forward to it.

To DomNY or elev8 or whomever you are: I forgive you for your harsh words and tone and personal remarks. I too have spouted off in anger in the past and have hurt many others as a result. I pass on the grace that they extended to me. It is ok.

Moving on

what the heck happened to my post ohh god anyway I have had enough probs with Elecrap moving on

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can we get this back on track. This thread is about the IPV3 not Elev8vapes.
Start another thread if thats what you want to discuss.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I hope the moderator will allow me to please clarify this issue and put and end to this squabble. (thank you)

Ok gang. I sent a skype message and an email to my source at Pioneer4You to help clarify this issue and clear my name.
Please read it. (And oh, by the way... if you were one of those nice people who said disparaging remarks about me... an apology might be nice). I hope this resolves the issue and answers some questions about honesty.

Date: 8-6-2014 (07:15 CST)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Please help resolve and issue with elev8

David,
There seems to be some real ongoing concern about elev8 selling ipv2 (and your statement below in highlight). I have been chewed out and cussed at by certain folks online about relaying this information and called a liar and a fraud. One even accused me of working for a competing company and trying to slander elev8.

In an effort to defend myself and my reputation can you please explain to me your statement, "Elev8vape won't receive any ipv2 from us” from our previous conversation and your last email?

Thank you,
Steven G*****
(aka BUDKISS)

-----------------

Date: 8-6-2014 (11:57)
To Steven G****
Subject: RE: Please help resolve and issue with elev8

We canceled orders of elev8, and refund his money, they are lying, later will be a statement tell everybody that anyone bought from elev8 will not get the after-sales service.

Best regards,
David Lau
Tel: +86 15013661180
WeChat: David_Lau1986
http://facebook.com/davidlau1986
Company: Shenzhen Green Leaf Technology Co.,Ltd

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can we get this back on track. This thread is about the IPV3 not Elev8vapes.
Start another thread if thats what you want to discuss.
Dude since when are we prim and proper here on VU thats for ECF if the subject changes so be it...IMHO :)
Also, Elev8ape was a major player in the 50 watt fiasco so now we have a 100watt mod coming out and some do not even have their 50 thats why its flopping around..

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
thank you.
i confess. I am hurt by the personal nature of the attack when all i was doing was trying to help.
Please please do not get hurt by the Internet I assure you dude your monitor and computer is not self aware and will not bite your head off like a Ginger bread man :)

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Holy SHIT... I got banned from e-cig forum for posting the email from Pioneer4You to me about elev8 lying.
So much for trying to clear my name.

Why does the bad guy always seem to win?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy SHIT... I got banned from e-cig forum for posting the email from Pioneer4You to me about elev8 lying.

Why would you post something at ECF are you possessed by a demon named Vapetardness?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No doubt they banned you also for posting on here as well, they have the little moles planted on all the E-cig forums, sorry about your banning

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Looks like they "suspended" you....it appears that in a prior post that you were accused of being a vendor trying to cause them issues...:(

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
yeah... i posted an interview I had with Pioneer4You (about the IPV3) and it mentions a vendor getting blacklisted from iPV2 purchases.
The vendor (or owner, or friend or something) then WENT OFF on me and made all sorts of ugly personal remarks and slander.
He made it sound like i was a vendor just trying to hurt his business, called me a liar, etc. etc.

SO... i got P4Y to send me an email clarification about this vendor issue to clear my name. When I posted the email exchange the forum warned me (rule about posting private emails) but i posted it again.
At least I was able to send a PM of the email exchange to the accuser. I doubt if he is a big enough man to admit he was wrong and apologize.

Oh well... I like this forum better anyhow. :)

(I just HATE it when someone gets personal like that.)

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
because I don't have enough drama in my life, can you post a link to the ecf thread ??? :)

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not sure how I can do that since i cant log in. Sorry. Maybe someone else can though
I think I posted the give and take on this forum as well as the email from P4Y.

I hate middle school drama. I also hate when someone calls into question my integrity.
I kept my cool and was professional about it. Hopefully my name is at least clear now.

Ill take my lumps and get over it. Prob just drop that forum anyway.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
because I don't have enough drama in my life, can you post a link to the ecf thread ??? :)
They probably already deleted it I can get on there hahah I have been banned umm 8 times haha they are a funny bunch they can never ever truly ban me :)
If you have a link to the post I will check

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Here's one thing that is bothering me. I have talked to both Budkiss over PMs and Elev8vape in person and both seem like good people. I have a feeling that part of Elev8vape's reaction was a bit knee jerk. He seems to have a lot of people waiting for their iPV's and his communication has not been all that great keeping people informed. Those basic updates of "shipping" when we can does sort of make people a little aggrivated when delivery was initially posted as 7/15 shipping. On the flip side it looks like P4U has been really backlogged with their order fulfillment so I can see his frustration as well. Personally I think both guys here are good people, everyone has "bad days".

What I am not fond of at all and directly impacts me and my thoughts on the iPV v3 is P4U's second response. "later will be a statement tell everybody that anyone bought from elev8 will not get the after-sales service." <- THAT ONE. I don't care what drama, issues, or gripes they do or don't have with each other. I bought my iPV (as many others did) from Elev8vape as a agreed retailer of the product. They took his order and shipped him units, which he sold to us. Perfectly good transaction. They have absolutely NO RIGHT to deny after sales service or warranty. If they do announce this, they will be a perminant no buy vendor in my mind. We as consumers have absolutely nothing to do with the gripes of those two. You can't just "take back" a warranty. Well sure, it's China and they can do whatever they want, but if they do I hope that people get behind me saying that P4U is no longer a respectable vendor. That is some awful business practice. Again, this is only if they make with that statement.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never ever will I buy anything on PRE_ORDER again >fact<

e0c58708-96e0-4670-8ef3-01896753ee70_zps1fc27e2a-1.jpg

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry friends. I was only trying to get ipv3 answers in pursuing P4Y. While I had the guy's attention however I gave in to temptation and asked about elev8 (because I heard so many folks fussing and the delays And questions about price). I guess I should have not asked (or just cut that part out of my post.) I brought the pain on myself (or took one for the team however you look at it). Lesson learned.

I don't think P4Y will not honor those boxes already bought by elev8. I got the impression (IMO) that no new orders would be accepted after this shipment.

Btw... Once you have an IPV in hand with that little warranty card (enclosed in little box) I think u r ok. Warranty work goes through P4Y's California office and has nothing to do with where u bought it.

But I could be wrong.

Sorry again for the drama guys. Thanks for believing in me.
Btw... Getting suspended from the other forum is ok. I just wanted my name cleared from being accused of lying or pretending to be a vendor. (After this kind of ugly drama I am reconsidering whether it would be cool to own a vape shop... I think I changed my mind.)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still may in the future Pre-order but it would have to be something that just changed my world :)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My final thoughts on this are really really simple ya know "Life is like a box of Chinese chocolates ya never know whatcha gonna get"

haha

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Sort of sad that a couple other people on this and the other forum jumped on the "lord of the flies" ugly train and implied I was lying and trying to be an alias but actually a vendor. Not a one of them has apologized for calling into question a man'a integrity. I guess the words, "I am sorry" are a thing of the distant past.

Either way I forgive them. That's the right thing to do.

When the P4Y announcement bomb falls on elev8 I won't be smug or arrogant ( or say, I told you so). I just folks remember who was trying to point to the truth. I heard somewhere that it will 'set you free'

Gonna go vape now, take a few deep breathes and put this day and ordeal behind me.

robtest

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sort of sad that a couple other people on this and the other forum jumped on the "lord of the flies" ugly train and implied I was lying and trying to be an alias but actually a vendor. Not a one of them has apologized for calling into question a man'a integrity. I guess the words, "I am sorry" are a thing of the distant past.

Either way I forgive them. That's the right thing to do.

When the P4Y announcement bomb falls on elev8 I won't be smug or arrogant ( or say, I told you so). I just folks remember who was trying to point to the truth. I heard somewhere that it will 'set you free'

Gonna go vape now, take a few deep breathes and put this day and ordeal behind me.

But you are famous now... :)

You even got special mention on elev8vape's website: "*Update @ 3:24PM EST 8/6: Thank you ECF member "BudKiss" for delivering the iPVs to our warehouse. (Inside Joke)" http://www.elev8vape.com/blog/updates-for-the-ipv-50w-box-mod/

VU Sponsors