Become a Patron!

BREAKING NEWS: iPV3 100 watt box interview with Pioneer4You

Would you consider buying an iPV3 100 watt box mod in the near future?

• Total voters

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you read the posts over at planet of the vapes? It looks legit. I wouldn't be surprised if it is true. The way these Chinese manufactures are pumping out the products, Quality is sure to suffer. The new Sigelei has issues with the 100 watt mod too.
"Issues" are magazines and newspapers. What "problems" are you talking about with the Sigelei. I have heard of none.

If I read Liberty's statement correctly, they were talking about 1 faulty unit, and possibly another owned by a staff member.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well mine has no melting around the battery sled and I of course did not buy mine from Liberty. Shame they did not post their batch number in that email so that others that maybe got theirs somewhere else but have the same batch number could be aware.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well mine has no melting around the battery sled and I of course did not buy mine from Liberty. Shame they did not post their batch number in that email so that others that maybe got theirs somewhere else but have the same batch number could be aware.
MIne either I took it totally apart again today just to make sure gosh way earlier this morning as I have been up since 4am working..
Maybe their is an issue but people who cry wolf over one unit... And who knows what Scuba is talking about the first V1 of the Sigelei yes had known issues its been fixed loooong ago.. And to be blunt a bit of meltin around a terminal is the least of my worries even if mine did this I would watch it ... I do nto know where this idea ever came from that when a product is released it is "Perfect" that is not the case in fact almost every manufacturer on this planet releases products with known defects where this perfection idea started on this forum is starting to get on my nerves to be honest... Nothing is perfect in Math its a circle after that... Notha... Ok now I am freaking tired time to vape some Cafe madness

Last edited:

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup. My Sigelei is number 19,167. I don't know how many PV3's have been produced, but if it's numbers like the sig, 2 defective units out of 20,000 doesn't constitute a worldwide panic. Like someone else has mentioned, so many factors the way people use them, shitty batteries, etc...

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup. My Sigelei is number 19,167. I don't know how many PV3's have been produced, but if it's numbers like the sig, 2 defective units out of 20,000 doesn't constitute a worldwide panic. Like someone else has mentioned, so many factors the way people use them, shitty batteries, etc...
Yessssss Yesssss I like da way you talk ;)

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"Issues" are magazines and newspapers. What "problems" are you talking about with the Sigelei. I have heard of none.

If I read Liberty's statement correctly, they were talking about 1 faulty unit, and possibly another owned by a staff member.
The Issue with the Sigelei 100 watt is with the 510 pin being sloppy, causing the ohms to jump all over the place.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Issue with the Sigelei 100 watt is with the 510 pin being sloppy, causing the ohms to jump all over the place.
I though that was the 50w with the ohm jump. My 100 is rock solid.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That was with the early beta units that went out to mostly reviewers & dealers, not intended for public consumption (so I was told). The problem was fixed on the first large batch that went out to the general public. This thing is rock solid with no problems that I know of or have heard of.

VU Sponsors