Become a Patron!

Breazy.com: Ronin E Liquid Giveaway (Ended )

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday Vapers!

Today we are teaming up with Ronin E Liquid to host a giveaway. If you are unfamiliar with Ronin E Liquid click the provided links to learn more about this tasty line of vape juice. Ronin is not your typical line of e liquid, if you are looking for a truly special vape checkout Tsunami.

If you can't wait, pick up Ronin E Liquid right now using "RONIN" to receive 20% off their entire line.

Prize: 1 Lucky vaper will win a 30ml bottle of Ronin E Liquid of their choice.

Entry: Check out our listing for Ronin E Liquid and in the comments below let us know which one you'd like to win.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. resident, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction to enter (Arkansas residents are excluded as we do not ship to the state). Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST March 17th 2016. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out.

Discount Codes:

IPV D3S 80W TC Box Mod - Pioneer4You 20% off, $45.59 with code: IPVD3S

Kanger DRIPBOX Starter Kit 20% Off $35.92 with code: DRIPBOX

Yihi SX Mini Q Class Box Mod Bundle (Box Mod, Herakles Plus Sub Ohm Tank, Samsung INR 18650's) $30 off, $200 with code: QCLASSBUNDLE

Sigelei 213W TC Box Mod $20 Off $106.25 with code: BREAZY213

Sigelei/Suprimo Moonshot RTA 25% off, $37.50 with code: BREAZYMOONSHOT

Baijiada Mermaid Plus Sub Ohm Tank - Sense - 20% off, $18.39 with code: BAIJIADA

Sigelei T150 Box Mod - 10% off, $89.99 with code: T150

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Man hard choice between Mt Fuji, Emperor's Krunch, and Dojo

Think I will have to go with Dojo in 6mg

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'd like to try Tsunami in 3mg
ronin_tsunami.jpeg

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Breazy you no how long it's been since I won. I hope to win the Mr Fugi 3nic. It seem goooooood

have a nice day

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry Guys lol I like everyone equally and everyone has the same chances. If I manage to stay up I'll draw it tonight if not when I get home after work tomorrow !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Friday ! It would be happier if I wasn't working this weekend ! So this weeks lucky winner is hogheadv. Congratulations and thanks everyone for entering and making more work for me LMAO ! Have a good day !

VU Sponsors