Become a Patron!

Breazy Contest/Giveaway #12 A Free Tank And 30ml Breazys Own Label ! (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breazy's contest is going big this week lol! Here you go :

Happy Friday Vapers! Today we are giving away 5 lucky winners a 30ml bottle of Breazy Breakfast and a Herakles sub ohm tank!

We recently launched Breazy Breakfast,our in-house e liquid that focuses on some of our morning favorites. This week we are pleased to be hosting a giveaway to introduce a few of you to the line! Breazy Breakfast comes in 10ml and 30ml bottles. The flavors are: Strawberry Milk, Honey Nut Cereal, Blueberry Donut, Toucan Cereal, and Caramel Cinnamon Bun.

Also, currently have a Columbus Day Sale that gets you 25% off your entire order sitewide at Breazy.com. Use discount code COLUMBUS at checkout to save on everything from hardware to all 110 brands of premium eliquids we carry. Code is good through Monday at midnight, and cannot be used with other coupons.

Prize: 5 lucky winners will receive a Herakles sub ohm tank, AND a 30ml bottle of Breazy Breakfast in the flavor and nic level of their choosing.

Entry:Tell us in your comment which flavor you are most excited to try and what flavors you would like to see added to the line.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. resident, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction to enter. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST October 15th 2015. Winners will have to create an account at Breazy.com confirming their age and shipping details in order to have their prizes shipped out

P.S. The weekly Deals Section Will Resume Next Week ! Can't Have Both Going On At Once !

Last edited:

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Caramel Cinnamon Bun 6mg.

How about adding Apple Jacks.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Honey Nut Cereal 0mg
A Cinnamon Danish would be a good breakfast vape.
As always "Thanks for the contest"

kmcirish64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi I would love to try the Strawberry Milk E Juice and how about some Count chocula.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for another great contest Breazy!
I'd like Blueberry Donut in 12mg
Would like to see a Cream Cheese Danish or Lemon Donut Or Blackberry Danish or.... oh boy!!
Would LOVE to try out a Herakles, too!!

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Definitely would like the strawberry milk and would like to taste a rice crispy treat cereal flavor

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Carmel Cinnamon Bun 3mg

Would love to have a strawberry banana yogurt for breakfast :)

Just put blueberry doughnut in my shopping cart along with a new TFv4 Talk about excited !!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
OOOOO They all sound good. I would have to go with Honey Nut Cereal 6mg as that is not a common one and frankenberry cereal would be a good one for in the future.

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Toucan Cereal sounds tasty! I'm a sucker for a cereal vape. I'm at zero nic. Thanks for the chance!

Also, I've been on the hunt for a great french toast and maple syrup juice. Maybe it's worth a go.

You guys run great deals, the site is great and my last order went exceptionally well. Keep it up! You're doing Jersey proud!

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Caramel Cinnamon Bun 6mg

Thank you for the contest!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do love a fruit loops vape but gotta try your blueberry donut! 3mg
http://breazy.com/products/blueberry-donut-e-liquid-breazy-breakfast
And hercule, hercule, hercule! You the best!
2015-10-10-07-50-10-1426412353.jpeg

Future additions? Not sure, you kinda have them covered. I guess you can take your cereal base and tweak that for a bunch of different types. Maybe those old swedish pastry things from the store that had almonds on top of them and they were about the size of your palm... those were good. Kind of a pastry with a dognut glaze and a touch of almond. Butter melted on top was the way to eat them... maybe some of that new Caps butter concentrate to go with it :)

Congrats on your new juice line!

Edit: found them, need to get some now lol
2015-10-09-16-11-08-2002152810.jpeg

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honey Nut Cereal in 6 mg, please!
I'd like to see a juice that tastes like a Bear Claw pastry..

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhhh man would I love to try the blueberry donut!!!!!!!!!!! 12 mg:):):) Someone mentioned to carry apple jacks, I'd love to give that one a try too:)

My favorite flavor is most definetly blueberry doughnut and I think I'd like to see cookie dough flavored ejuice. I'd probably get waaaay too much of it but it would be worth it

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My #1 pick would be the caramel cinnamon bun.
#2 would be the blueberry donut.

I'd love to see your take on some of the more savory breakfast items. I know bacon has been done, but I'd love to see a savory breakfast (or non breakfast) juice that is more than just a novelty. Like a maple bacon/sausage.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
caramel cinnamon bun, 3mg

would love a good caramel vanilla cappucino!

thanks!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blueberry donut 6mg
Man I'd like to try poptarts and maybe waffles with strawberry toppings or blueberry toppings either or. yummy

scooter

N8dogg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd like to try Toucan Cereal at 3mg

Maple waffles would be nice.

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blueberry donut in 3 mg sounds great!

Belgian waffles or banana/raspberry pancakes. Both with some maple syrup

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep the entries coming and thank you all for the feedback so far !

VapinWithBnG

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats on your in-house brand. I'm sure they are all awesome.
Caramel Cinnamon Bun @ 6mg sounds really good.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd like to take that Honey Nut Cereal or the Blueberry Donut for a spin. I'd like to find a good black tea vape. With honey & lemon. And just a touch of bourbon in the background ( a hot toddie)

Dbreezy187

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for another giveaway....

Caramel Cinnamon Bun sounds tasty like to give that a try... And to be seasonal maybe some sort of pumpkin spiced coffee/cappuccino

thefogmachine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
blueberry donut sounds the best id love to see a captian crunch flavor because thats my favorite cereal vape

images

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caramel Cinnamon Bun in 3mg sounds amazing... a pancake and sausage flavor would be awesome

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am having a hard time choosing this time cause a few of the flavors sound excellent and I just pray that I am lucky enough to be able to try at least one of them! Thank you so much for another amazing opportunity @Breazy_ Com not only for the excellent flavor choices but also for the great tank as well! I look forward every week to see the next great giveaway you will offer us and I could not appreciate it more!!!
Good luck to everyone else!!!
I would love the flavor choice below in the 6 mg nicotine please and thank you!!! Have a great weekend!!!
http://breazy.com/products/honey-nut-cereal-e-juice-breazy-breakfast

Sent from my Prism II using Tapatalk

yamooo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love to try Strawberry Milk.

You should add a PB&J flavor!

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
caramel Cinna Bun sounds delicous. I'm so excited. I've never won anything and this is kinda kool to enter some of these. Hope I win. Thanks so much for a great contest

Maybe add some Banana Hin the honey nut. Some Waffles with fruit sound good too

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations on the new line!
I'd love to try Honey Nut Cereal!
I'd like to see a lemon or regular pound cake added.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Caramel cinnamon bun 6mg nic. Sounds really good as well. These all sound really good. I hope I get to find out and with a new tank to. Freaking cool

scooter

cereal_vapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm excited to try Toucan Cereal. You guys have sooo many juice I'm not sure what could be added!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Honey Nut Cereal sounds delicious! Some nice coffee vapes might compliment this line as well. :)

VU Sponsors