Become a Patron!

Brillipower pink 5000mah 26650

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone familiar with these? I can't find a single review on the pink ones. I'm searching for the absolute best 26650 for a vapor flask stout. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Anyone familiar with these? I can't find a single review on the pink ones. I'm searching for the absolute best 26650 for a vapor flask stout. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Well that's an easy one. Best 26650 according to Mooch is the Ijoys. Next would be either the Hohmtech or Black Basens.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
with that many Mah if its not an exaggeration by the company I would say its maybe a 15 amp battery if that...Look for the Basen 4500mah for a budget quality battery..The Best is made by Ijoy but you cant seem to buy those aside from buying the mod as well...If youre in the states I recommend buying them from here as they are direct from the manufacturer and will be authentichttp://liionwholesale.com/.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well that's an easy one. Best 26650 according to Mooch is the Ijoys. Next would be either the Hohmtech or Black Basens.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper
this^
i use the ijoys in my dual series unregulated mod and they are f-ing awesome batteries

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was thinking mooch rated the green brillipower really well and the pink are supposed to be a step up. I found the ijoy here from a place called Myvpro, hoping they are legit

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I was thinking mooch rated the green brillipower really well and the pink are supposed to be a step up. I found the ijoy here from a place called Myvpro, hoping they are legit
I ordered mine from myvpro. no issues at all ;)

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been looking for a place here in the US with the ijoy

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Killer, thanks bro! I've been searching like crazy for someone who has dealt with them or a review of them with no luck. Going to go ahead and place an order
Just a heads up they have a wierd verification system. At least when I ordered they did. U have to use an app called ninja something

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dang that's odd, now I'm worried your the person from my v pro scamming me lol...jk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
how would you know it was him if it was a ninja?:popcorn:

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hah! It's a new app Mike, called Ninja tracker. Only master ninjas have the ability to be unseen when using Ninja tracker; )

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I purchased a pair of the Ijoy 26650's from myvpro, also. (on @SirRichardRear 's recommendation) Very happy with the batts, and the service. They keep my Hohm Slice purring nicely.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great to hear! I placed a purchase after sir Richard's good to go and before I woke up they had already had them shipped. Didn't have any issues with verification neither, it just asked my name and bday and approved me and sent me to check out. Super happy with them so far!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Great to hear! I placed a purchase after sir Richard's good to go and before I woke up they had already had them shipped. Didn't have any issues with verification neither, it just asked my name and bday and approved me and sent me to check out. Super happy with them so far!
+1
I only give the go on stuff I know is good glad your happy

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

New to the forum, not to vaping. I just bought two of these brillipower 26650 5000mah pinks and reading about how the green 18650 only was rated at 15 cdr by mooch has me worried about these pinks. Most of the worry also stems from reading that ridiculous reply from brillipower, upset with how mooch rated them over on the other forum. Anyone know of a test result for these 26650 pinks?

VU Sponsors