Become a Patron!

broke dick ejuice is it good,i doubt it,but has anyone tried it?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I received a free bottle of Payday, it was good, considering the price if it was purchased.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's awesome and the guys are very helpful. I've got Payday, The 1st and The 15th. They're very good.

ZoeBoy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The guy's name is Richard Broke, thus cleverly,,, Broke Dick
The Payday and the 15th are my favorites.
Well packaged without the frills. Ships in shipping envelope.
No leaks, great deal, great juice for the Broke Dick.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've not tried it, hard to base on price alone though. Some more expensive juices taste like crap, taste being subjective. What I like you may hate and vice versa. It is pretty cheap but wish they had samplers in smaller sizes. Cheap or not, $22 to try 2 flavors and find out I like only one or neither is a bit steep. Not having smaller sizes means cheaper prices on the larger bottles they do carry so a bit of a double edged sword.

Also as the site mentions, they cut a lot of things out like advertising and caps. I imagine they come with flat caps, if you want the twist cap or unicorn bottles/tips you have to buy those separate. They sell the twist caps for .50 and the chubby gorilla bottles for $1.25.

Vapewild is who I order from most of the time, not as cheap as broke dick but they have some flavors I really like. They also have flavors I think totally suck so hit and miss. Doesn't make the juice crappy because it's inexpensive. It's twice what broke dick is but still 1/4 the price of premium ejuices that run $18-22 for 30ml's. I've got some brew city bradford juice a friend passed along to me, it's alright. Vapeable but not my first choice, definitely not for the $16-17 per 30ml bottle it sells for. Just hard to say.

One of these days I might bite the bullet and try it. What sucks though is having a big bottle of something you don't like. I've still got 2/3 of a 100ml bottle I got from verde valley vapes with their free 100ml promo for every $25 you spend. It tastes like it was 'free' and it's been a paperweight the past 6 or 8mo. I've got a 60ml bottle of juice from the sauce la that I've only vaped 1 tank of it since I bought it a month or so ago. Basically if I'm out of juice it'll suffice but not the first thing I reach for. Some people love the hell out of it. Sucks having a big bottle of something and being disappointed with it, looking at it staring at you and think 'but there's so much of it, ugh'.

Even if people have used it and love it doesn't mean you will. Still a flip of the coin. If you do like it then it's a win, it's definitely cheap.

jameson756

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
has anyone tried any of the oils from the vape mall,im thinking of ordering custom e juice,getting their bannana cream pie flavor added to it

Wyckmix

Member For 5 Years
I'm always on the hunt for a great budget juice so figured I'd give it a try. I mean 5 120's for 44 bucks, can't beat that! I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical considering the price and the name...lol

I ordered Watercup, The 1st, The 15th, and the key lime one.

The 1st - smelled great when I opened it up, loads of fresh strawberries, not the fake twizzler type strawberry that I hate. You could even smell the cream. On the inhale is tons of strawberry with a very faint cooling sensation on the back of your throat. Not a menthol type cool, but just something small that felt like it enhanced the strawberries. Exhale is a nice thick rich cream with that faint cooling sensation. No cheap taste in this one! Everyone has a strawberry/cream flavor, but I found this one to be a step above the rest.

The 15th - Again, smelled awesome. You could tell by the smell that this one was not going to lack in the flavor department. On the inhale is fresh bananas, not the banana runt candy flavor that everyone seems to use now. Followed by a nice mellow peanut butter. Exhale is whipped cream with a bit of crust from the pie and more bananas. No cheap taste in this one either, great liquid.

Watercup - I could smell the fruit in this one before I even opened it. Mainly a pineapple smell which worried me that the other fruits wouldn't be detectable, but I was wrong! On the inhale you do get a prominent pineapple, but it's followed by fresh strawberries, and some hints of other berries. Exhale is more berries than pineapple, all the fruits are very well balanced. Again, no cheap taste and another great liquid.

I haven't had a chance to get into the key lime one yet, but I expect it to be as good as the other 3. I ordered the rest of the line after I got these, they should be here tomorrow, Looking forward to those!

I've been Vaping for almost 5 years and I've spent more money than I care to mention on juice. I feel like I've finally found a great budget liquid that I can consider an ADV. I know taste is very subjective, but in my opinion, this is a great line of juice.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's very good. i got payday 1st for 4 bucks and i liked it enough i took advantage of the sale. 5 bottles for 44 bucks. the key lime pie is amazing. the bana cream and strawberry cream is also pretty good. haven't tried the mixed berry yet

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im going to get some now. Ive seen the banner around. It's nice to hear good things about this company. Like above ^ I got some 100ml bottles barely used laying around here. I have to choose more carefully.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is it dangerous to use a battery that has one nick in it thats not close to the end
Yea, I wouldn't use it or charge it just to be safe. Wraps are cheap and go on fairly easy with just a hair dryer or heat gun. Some I've seen using pocket torches, that's not something I'd suggest. 1500-2500F torch flame near a battery sounds like a bad time.

Got mine from IMR and they're not the absolute cheapest, even then 10 wraps for $1 or a 6.5ft roll for $1.25 (enough for around 25 or 26 wraps cut to 72mm length), replacement insulator rings for the positive end 20 for $1.50. Might cost you less depending where you shop but gives an idea, it's an inexpensive ounce of prevention to save batteries if all that's wrong is a nicked/torn wrap.

I wrote a review on my site a couple months ago. Since my review, I've ordered from them twice since. Really good flavor, especially for the price. I would recommend them for sure.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love the key lime pie (cash advance), vaping it right now and I also love "The 15th". This will be my 4th time ordering from them and I have no complaints about anything.

VU Sponsors