Become a Patron!

Broke Dick Ejuice Review

Broke Dick “Great Taste” “Cheap Vape”

You can pick this up [here](brokedick.com)

This Juice is made in Clearwater, Florida

*Disclaimer-These are my opinions some may be subjective to others.*

*These juices were sent to me by the great people at Broke Dick but this does not influence my review in any way*

These come in 120ml and they always have BOGO which you get two 120ml of any flavor mix and match for $23 dollars! That is an awesome deal not to mention free shipping like what’s better than that.

The Flavors

[The First:]

Profile-Strawberries and cream

I love strawberries and cream juices especially Centerfold Vape Co.’s Sweetheart but this one is soooo damn good.

Smell- When I cracked this bottle I got smacked in the face with a strong fresh strawberry with faint smell of cream but don’t let it fool you.

Taste- On the inhale I get a nice fresh strawberry but on that exhale I wasn’t expecting that nice flavorful cream on the exhale like damn that’s a good strawberry and cream

Rating- 9/10 I love strawberry and cream and this is a damn good one highly recommend this.

[The Fifteenth:]

Profile- Banana cream pie, Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream

Smell- When I opened this bottle I get a nice fresh banana smell with hints of the whipped cream

Taste- Fresh banana with a hint of peanut butter on the exhale I get like a vanilla wafer cookie and the whipped cream more so taste like banana pudding with a little peanut butter in it to me

Rating: 8/10 I like this juice I really do but I wish there was more peanut butter taste in it but hey I still recommend this juice.

Final one, and we finished real strong on this one

[Dollar Menu:]

Profile: Lemon Cake topped with lemon meringue drizzled with icing

Smell- This smells exactly like my grandmas house especially if it’s close to my birthday because she bakes me this AMAZING lemon pound cake and this smells just like it when it’s in the oven baking.

Taste- On the inhale I get a sweet lemon pound cake but on the exhale I get the sweet icing and the cake and damn it is just so good I haven’t put this down since I have opened it

Rating:10/10 this is the best lemon cake I have ever had Centerfolds Lizzy was just to lemony and The One’s Lemon is to tart now I like dinner lady but this one blows that out of the water I have been searching for a great Lemon Cake and this is it.

Afterthoughts: I really enjoy these juices like I really do I would definitely recommend this juice to anyone it’s cheap and it’s good.

juicyjoose215

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was definitely looking st that lemon meringue juice! I think it’s a limited edition 2. I was just curious if it was sour at all. ??

juicyjoose215

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sounds pretty good. I am interested in cookie king by drip more they have a lemon water that I heard is slammin

Tried both and you will be please with dollar menu more than lemon wafer, lemon wafer gunks your coils fast and its overly sweet

VU Sponsors