Become a Patron!

Broke my pen :(. need a new one. suggestions?

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys, i dropped my pen and now wont light up anymore. no smoke. I need to get a new one. and wouldnt mind splurging a bit. I usually just get whats on aliexpress and ebay. as most people hate them, but have had good luck. but want something fancy looking. any ideas? i wouldnt mind ideas. i would prefer to stay in the sub 30 dollar range, but wouldnt mind bumping it up some. lol

also my flame suits on as im sure many of you will cringe at the ebay and aliexpress line. lol

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i see stuff like this
22CF7CDF-BF87-49CA-9720-AE9009AE4216_zpsgpztwegf.jpg
am i right in assuming this is like a single hit deal? pretty lame.

B-RAD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would check out an emow mega. Very nice kanger product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
it looks good, but whats so special about it?

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my groove II, its a 15w box style mod, it has done me right!
http://www.madvapes.com/the-groove-2.html
11212-4_2.jpg

This baby last all day, and I chain vape it like its hot. I can actually get a day and a half out of one charge. Its lightweight, comes with the charger and is under 40 bucks. All you would need is a tank that has 510 threads on it.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if your ready to spend that much money, its a good time to grab a good vw vv machine, in my opinion.
and the pic you showed is a mechanical mod, you can get a few hits, some 5 to 10 or more before having to re drip juice into the wick area. But with those, you need batteries, a charger, wire and wick. More money to get going. But allow for bigger clouds, so can be fun.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More money to get going, sure, but a LOT less to KEEP it going! Just a wee little bit of hassle once a week or so.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For $40, the Innokin iTaste SVD is a pretty killer (if fuckin' ugly - unless you're super into lightsabers) VV/VW mod.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i see stuff like this
22CF7CDF-BF87-49CA-9720-AE9009AE4216_zpsgpztwegf.jpg
am i right in assuming this is like a single hit deal? pretty lame.

It's not a single hit, depends on how you build your coils, how hot it is, how much cotton or wick you use. If you were to buy something like this, I would research it, and check it out, because it'll completely open up your vaping world.
Now if you had one of them lil baby pen mods, then I'd recommend an Itaste, any Itaste for that matter, it's very simple to use, but most of them look stupid. Hope I could've helped

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
All of these options are good choices. Take your time and figure out what you want. And ask questions of course!

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had my share of pens and spinners. Really like the innokin vv v3 for daily use but there's an eleaf in my future.

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks guys! i looked at all of the ones you guys stated, and i def think 20 puffs or so wouldnt be enough for me. I usually puff the bajeebz out of mine all day and night. I make my own E juice so i love the hobby. I ended up finding a good deal of a variable voltage one for 20 bucks. i think its a kanger? i forgot i purchased it on a whim and now just wanna get it. I know it has a bottom coil kanger tank for sure. only 3 real settings on the voltage. but i think its plenty.

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
that tanks a little different from the one i got.

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So i was supposed to get the X6, but instead I GOT FRIGGIN THIS?!?!
VC31_2_zps8a4da0fc.jpg

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what the flip is this, and did i just get scammed!? lol

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Whiskey yeah i contacted them, and also set up a wrong product claim through ebay. and i have to wait until wednesday to process an ebay complaint as they need time to respond. I havent hit any vapors in 2 weeks. and im itching like a MF. @BigNasy how do i use this thing?!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
to use it as a mech mod?
You need a battery preferable efest at a bare min.
If you have an atty that uses ego style over 510 threading ou might need an adapter.

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
atty? lol. Dude im new to this! i didnt want to get involved in all this yet! lol, can you walk me through just a bit more?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya trying not firing on all cylinders atm.
atty is the atomizer which hold your coil and juice that produces vapor. Old other forum slang for it.
A mech is a tube like the AR mod you posted that you received. It is only a part of a whole, it hold the battery and fire button.

While mechs are fun once you get your feet wet a regulated mod like an MVP2, groove or the new eleaf will give you a better foundation without costing you more money for chargers and batteries. 2 pieces for function the battery pack and atty.

With a mechanical and some regulated mod you have 3 pieces not including the charger. The body of the device, the battery and the atomizer.

Just depends on what hits your itch to keep off of cigs.

Last edited:

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I like easy. i hate heckles. this is a heckle. lol. I thank you for the info and do see how I can get this working now. its at least another 30 bucks on top of what I was looking to spend. Now I just have to wait to see what this seller will do and if i want to venture into this mod. I wanted to try variable voltage, but this will be okay. I need to get a 510 tank bottom coil definitely. and ive come to find out its not a Clone. which seems to be a good thing?

what a forced way of learning. Im just happy that im going cold turkey with no nicotine.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The ar mod is not a clone?
Nice screw up if it is legit... costly priced mod.

GruntedVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is there really a difference though? truthfully I make my own juice, and my cheapo pen i had prior, gave me gobs and gobs of thick white smoke. so idk if a mech mod would do anything more for me. I just needed a replacement

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
meh it could be debated.
If you have a locl brick and mortar go in and check out devices see if they will allow to test out a set up.

VU Sponsors