Become a Patron!

Broken Bottle from Vapetrik

Guess12

Member For 4 Years
I recently bought a couple of 120ml bottles from Vapetrik.com and one of the bottles was shattered upon arrival. I've tried emailing them but have had no response in about 4-5 days and there's no phone number on their website, it also doesn't look like they keep up with any of their social media accounts.

Has Anyone ever had to contact Vapetrik before? Or have a suggestion of what I could do?

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Sorry to hear that. I did a whois lookup on the site and found the phone number for person who registered the site. edited send me a PM and I'll give you the number I found.
Hope this helps you.

Shawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Guess12

Member For 4 Years
Thanks but I think that's just gonna be the number for the company who they use to host their website.
I've heard great things about there juice, just didn't do any research before I ordered, I didn't notice they don't list ANY business info, which to me is kinda skeptical.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try contacting them for a week and keep copies of your emails. If they do not get back to you open a claim with PayPal/your credit card company to stop payment. If you try to contact them for a week with no response you should be able to get your money back.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks but I think that's just gonna be the number for the company who they use to host their website.
I've heard great things about there juice, just didn't do any research before I ordered, I didn't notice they don't list ANY business info, which to me is kinda skeptical.
All you can do is give it a try, you may get lucky and get ahold of them.

Shawn

Guess12

Member For 4 Years
I started a claim with USPS to see if they'll cover it since they're the ones who actually broke it lol
But I will keep an eye out for a reply from vapetrik

VU Sponsors