Broken Top cap on tfv8 baby beast

Discussion in 'Vaping Accessories (Mod Stands, Drip Tips, etc)' started by Danimal77, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Danimal77

Danimal77 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Whats up folks. I have recently broken my baby beast. The top cap where the top fill swivel is broke off. Is there anywhere that sells just the top cap and chimney section thanks

2. georgemeadal

georgemeadal Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    I don't know of any place. I'm afraid you will need to buy a new tank, and just keep the old one for parts.

gakudzu likes this.
  3. ModVapes

ModVapes New Member

Blog Posts:
    I had the same thing happen on my baby beast. The pin came out so the lid would not stay on. It came with pins to replace it in the little bag there were 2, but it won't stay in when I tried to replace it. So I bought another one. I still use the broken one. I put one of those thick rubber bands that come with the broccoli or celery and it actually holds the top on so I can use it. Looks stupid, but it works!!!

gakudzu likes this.
  4. ModVapes

ModVapes New Member

Blog Posts:
    F
    Ah, searching for how to put in that pin and saw they have a replacement top on eBay - it costs $15.00 free shipping. I only paid $23 for a new one so mot sure if its worth it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    gakudzu likes this.
  5. ModVapes

ModVapes New Member

Blog Posts:
  6. jstyezy

jstyezy New Member

Blog Posts:
    Bummer, If that happened you need a new tank. :facepalm: Hate it when that happen.