Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Press Release from GOV.UK

E-cigarettes around 95% less harmful than tobacco estimates landmark review

An expert independent evidence review published today by Public Health England (PHE) concludes that e-cigarettes are significantly less harmful to health than tobacco and have the potential to help smokers quit smoking.
Key findings of the review include:

• the current best estimate is that e-cigarettes are around 95% less harmful than smoking
  • nearly half the population (44.8%) don’t realize e-cigarettes are much less harmful than smoking
  • there is no evidence so far that e-cigarettes are acting as a route into smoking for children or non-smokers
The review, commissioned by PHE and led by Professor Ann McNeill (King’s College London) and Professor Peter Hajek (Queen Mary University of London), suggests that e-cigarettes may be contributing to falling smoking rates among adults and young people. Following the review PHE has published a paper on the implications of the evidence for policy and practice.

WHERE: >> HERE <<

v1kW6jOE5zs

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Go on you Brits! Her Royal Majesty's scientists speak, American tobacco companies spend, US government will hear.........

MONEY!!!!

Because money doesn't talk, it screams.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bet the FDA is crapping their pants right now.....

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bet the FDA is crapping their pants right now.....
@Teresa P I don't think the FDA gives a rat's ass about what some nancy boy Brits say. Fer Christ's sake, those people have socialized medicine! They are obviously evil!! EVIL I say!!!!!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well from what i understand England wont even sell energy drinks with taurine in them because its not very healthy yet it is sold in america and pushed like candy.

American government doesnt give 2 shits about public health and never will..if money can be made even if it means risk of health, they will take the money.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P I don't think the FDA gives a rat's ass about what some nancy boy Brits say. Fer Christ's sake, those people have socialized medicine! They are obviously evil!! EVIL I say!!!!!
Oh, I know. I have a friend over there, he works at Royal Bolton Hospital, and he thought for the longest that I was joking about our health care system here. Now he's just appalled.....

VU Sponsors