Become a Patron!

Bubblegum BITE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You know when you stumble across a couple of flavours that mix reeeeaaly well? Well I just did and I had to share...So here goes

All Flavour art concentrates

4% Candyfloss
4% H2OMG
2% Arctic Menthol

I put it in a 80% - 20% base, pure vg and BAM!!

Honestly, the smell off this one is SO sweet and the taste, just kills anything I've ever vaped before!
If you like a more subtle taste I did try it at 2% - 2% - 0.5% respectively, which is nice, but I like a lot of flavour so I recommend the big 4's

Hope you like it and would love to hear what others think!

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry what is candyfloss and h2omg? I have not seen those in the FA line at all

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry what is candyfloss and h2omg? I have not seen those in the FA line at all

Oh yeah, sorry JayZ, Are you outside of the UK? I get my flavours from the UK outlet of Flavour art here...http://www.flavourart.co.uk/

They have a number of pre blended concentrates on offer. I thought that this maybe a FA thing but it could be just a creation of the UK vendor.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah I just went and checked out that site and the flavors Candyfloss and H2OMG are both not single flavorings - so not what most would have. Sorry about that 808o_O

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Would be cool to see them sold by vendors here, too, though. Sounds like some fun stuff.

Reactions: 808

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Huck, I'm surprised they don't I'm fast preferring to buy the blended concentrates. All the advantages of mix your own plus not as much hit and miss that comes along with it :-D

VU Sponsors