*Buffer Zone*

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oh i never used it to clean anything yet.
original.gif

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a juice bottle I emptied yesterday,,,,,put it in for 15 min,,,,,came out nice and clean without messing with the label,,,,i know that's not much of a test,but so far so good,,,,,,il let you know how it steeps next time I make juice
A drop of dish soap and a hot tank of water will clean the most stubborn grease/gunk off atty's. Gets rid of the flavor hangover too, you can use a 1/4 cup lemon juice in the tank with the water and heat it up, then put your flavored attys in that you want to remove the lingering flavor. Works like a charm, 15 mins.

D

Donald Bickers

A drop of dish soap and a hot tank of water will clean the most stubborn grease/gunk off atty's. Gets rid of the flavor hangover too, you can use a 1/4 cup lemon juice in the tank with the water and heat it up, then put your flavored attys in that you want to remove the lingering flavor. Works like a charm, 15 mins.
how do you think antibacterial hand soap will work

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I plan on bottles and atomizers,,,,,,was curious
you make your own juice?

i do on occasion. i have a lot of DIY stuff, probably more than i will ever use. i use so little juice that i don't mind spending $30 or $40 a month on pre-made stuff. :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And you can clean you watch too! Assuming it's water resistant...
i don't have a watch, but guess i could clean what little jewelry i have with my US cleaner. :)

D

Donald Bickers

My wife uses the cleaner to clean her rings and whatnot. Works really well.
that atomizer looks brand new now,,,,,,funny how you don't even notice they are dirty until theyre clean

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to admit, that they were rescued as kittens. But a rescue is a rescue right?

Shiva (the first one) looks mean, but she is extremely affectionate. The second one (Mia) is also, but in her "own way".

But hell, they're CATS right?

;)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have to admit, that they were rescued as kittens. But a rescue is a rescue right?

Shiva (the first one) looks mean, but she is extremely affectionate. The second one (Mia) is also, but in her "own way".

But hell, they're CATS right?

;)

cats allow us to share their world. :) (if and when it suits them)

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
cats allow us to share their world. :) (if and when it suits them)

that is sooooooo true!!!!

Although, they will both come to me (about 50% of the time) when I call for them....

:-/

D

Donald Bickers

neither one of my babies had their eyes open when I got them,Jr is 3 yrs

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's actually kind of interesting if you think about it... almost all cats are rescues. Even if you get them from a pet store they are normally there on a specific day that a rescue organization has them there.

I honestly can't say that I've ever heard of anyone actually getting a cat from a breeder or a pet store that just stocks them the way they do dogs.

Must be a profit margin issue. Plus I guess that people are far less likely to call animal control on a feral than a loose dog.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lo
It's actually kind of interesting if you think about it... almost all cats are rescues. Even if you get them from a pet store they are normally there on a specific day that a rescue organization has them there.

I honestly can't say that I've ever heard of anyone actually getting a cat from a breeder or a pet store that just stocks them the way they do dogs.

Must be a profit margin issue. Plus I guess that people are far less likely to call animal control on a feral than a loose dog.
Lol go to bed

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

In my town if you mess with a feral cat you're in big trouble.
The only way Animal Services would get involved is if the cat is rabid.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In my town if you mess with a feral cat you're in big trouble.
The only way Animal Services would get involved is if the cat is rabid.
Meaning they are protected in some way legally, or just peer pressure?

VU Sponsors