Desire

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

DNA40 vs D40(clone, no logo)

Tools: 1. D40(DNA40 clone) Module + Charger Module; http://******/mrqTg8
2. DESIRE ECIG HANA Style Enclosure( comes with DNA Chip holder) http://******/dDtuQ3
3. Multimeter + Tweezers + Wire Cutter +Strippers
4. Temperature control soldering station
5. Lead Free Solder Wire

Welding wire Use 20 gauge wire to connect battery / output

install the module to the chip holder. The chip holder make the diy job easier, and it is good for radiating;

install charger module

install battery holder . welding wire

testing

fix wire and solder joints with hot melt adhesive

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The links to the parts are no good.

DJ D. Souff

Member For 4 Years
I'm curious as to how much is spent in parts? I've never seen a build where anybody ever mentioned that. Or am i just not paying attention? o_O

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm curious as to how much is spent in parts? I've never seen a build where anybody ever mentioned that. Or am i just not paying attention? o_O

Ill be doing one soon...last research i did i figured up how to build a simple 15w set up for less than $20.00 but the box chosen may not work...so add for a different box about 30 dollars total.

A simple dna 30w clone chip is 15 dollars....the rest is preference with box and button choices.

That box kit shown is probably in the 20 dollar range...the chip is like 40 i think.

DJ D. Souff

Member For 4 Years
Preciate the response, i got a homeboy who is electrically inclined and i'm thinking about showing him some plans and seeing what he can come up with for me

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
home made box mods are cool as hell, i wish i could find a way to sell them and start making them all day

VU Sponsors