Become a Patron!

Build for single battery mod

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
Hello all,

I stopped smoking 4 days ago after 10 years. Its soooo easy when vaping all day. The problem is that I have to recharge my single battery mod 3 times a day.

My current setup is - EVIC Vtwo mini 75W with VTC6 battery (new) and Velocity RDA with SS Staggered fused clapton 0.2 ohm. Im vaping on 75 watts all the time.

I do have 200w mod with 3 batteries but carrying this thing or extra batteries with me all day is out of the question.

So what build can I make to extend the life of my EVIC VTwo mini?

I have Ud Zephyrus v2 and Velocity V1 that I can build almost anything on.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jriley

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
26ss wrapped with 36g ss then use TC mode

Sent from my LGUS610 using Tapatalk

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
Already tried with 26g SS double Twisted. When in TC mode it automatically switch to Wattage mode. Is it going to be the same with SS Clapton.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Already tried with 26g SS double Twisted. When in TC mode it automatically switch to Wattage mode. Is it going to be the same with SS Clapton.
Try a different final ohm rate..... too low or too high the mod will switch to vw.

Only way to get better battety life is to build for less wattage....... or use a mod with more batteries....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
4 strands of 26g is a bit much. It's probably taking too long to ramp, and that's why it's kicking you out of TC.
Try a pair of 28/38 claptons, or a single 2×28/38. I run a single 28/38 alien @50W all day, but with a 26650 battery.

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try a different final ohm rate..... too low or too high the mod will switch to vw.

Only way to get better battety life is to build for less wattage....... or use a mod with more batteries....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Or use as much power as you can so you don't waste power heating the atty and waiting on the coil to heat.
Yeah twisted 26g is way too much.
28g fused clapton with 38g or 40g wrap would do pretty good.

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk

zafirovp

Member For 2 Years
Just build some SS 316l clapton made from 26 and 30g. It is double coil, 7 wraps, 3mm at 0.25 ohms. I think thats the lowest that I can safely go on VTC6 battery even with regulated mod. Its pulling 19Amps on 75w.

I dont know how all those people with sub .2 builds are vaping on single battery mech mod. Its like 30 draws and the battery is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors