Become a Patron!

Building a Hana DNA 30 watt box clone. NEED HELP WITH PARTS!

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have my 3d printed box, now after searching all over, i want someone to help with with a parts list.

I want a list of all the parts i need from the 510 connection to the double sided tape and wires. sizes and everything. can someone please help!!G70ywuW.jpg

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are you doing an evolv DNA30? Might start with wiring diagram.

I have some links at home I can post later.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yes. and i see parts on different DIY videos and websites.... i am a master at finding the cheapest prices online

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HobbyKing sells magnets cheap ( in lots of 10 ) and they have warehouses all over also... so your wait time may not be long.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
HobbyKing sells magnets cheap ( in lots of 10 ) and they have warehouses all over also... so your wait time may not be long.

Good call. They'll have the wire you need, too.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Using anything bigger then 20g on the switch wires is not needed and a pain IMO try using 22g

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Can you tell us more about your 3d printed box? Did you print it yourself. Maybe some more pictures of the sides, too. This is pretty interesting. I'm working on a 3d printed box for an SX350 but I cheated and bought it off of shapeways.com. For the price I probably could have been on my way to purchasing a 3d printer.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i have a guy that you send a picture. give him the specs. send him the .stl file.. he prints it for 10$ with shipping. its the exact specs of the hana 30. it will be here tomorrow or monday. still searching for a thorough parts list.

fury

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think I've ever seen a specific list. I have seen videos and build kits though that may help you compile the list for your build.

This video has a different enclosure, but the basics are the same.

How to build a DNA Box Mod - Find My Vapes

You'll see a list of parts for this project in the notes of that video - this list won't be good for your build but it's a nice reference point.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it isn't a parts list but should be easy to find these componentsDNA30.jpg

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
heres what I have to work with image1 4.JPGimage5.JPG image2.JPG image1 3.JPG image1 2.JPG

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

After looking over your box mod design it looks like the one below would work as well .

images

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just curious if you would mind sharing a link or contact for where you got the box. If the person wouldn't mind a few more orders :p and does it come with the matching back plate?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Using anything bigger then 20g on the switch wires is not needed and a pain IMO try using 22g
Or even 24g. After all they're only sending signals to the board. Imo DNAs are a really bad design. Using thick wire is a pita and practically impossible to fit through the boards holes to solder. I don't like wiring them up. My policy is to cut the wires to length first and when I'm ready to fit the board, solder the wires to the switches 'and leave them alone' after that. It's especially the case for thicker guage wire which will break off if played about with once fitted in the box.

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After looking over your box mod design it looks like the one below would work as well .

images
okay looks very similar . now i need to get the parts for it

proveit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just curious if you would mind sharing a link or contact for where you got the box. If the person wouldn't mind a few more orders :p and does it come with the matching back plate?
now how can i do that?! if i gave up my source.. everyone would have 3d printed box mods!!!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
okay looks very similar . now i need to get the parts for it

To my knowledge it is not yet offered to the public as an empty box with the stuff to build a mod yet but it should be very soon . Lucky you got a good source , unless your friend said it was OK , i wouldn't let it out either , easy way to lose your source and possibly a friend lol.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_l7l1nqA5va1qdsweso1_1280.jpg

I have my 3d printed box, now after searching all over, i want someone to help with with a parts list.

I want a list of all the parts i need from the 510 connection to the double sided tape and wires. sizes and everything. can someone please help!!View attachment 9460
now how can i do that?! if i gave up my source.. everyone would have 3d printed box mods!!!

VU Sponsors