Become a Patron!

Building for a Bonza rda

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a Bonza with a mod I bought the other week. Regulated squonk mod but I have the Bonza in single mode right now. Flavor is pretty lacking right now. I know the chamber size is the issue. Just wondering what builds you Bonza owners use or if anyone still uses it. I know it's kinda last year.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Got a Bonza with a mod I bought the other week. Regulated squonk mod but I have the Bonza in single mode right now. Flavor is pretty lacking right now. I know the chamber size is the issue. Just wondering what builds you Bonza owners use or if anyone still uses it. I know it's kinda last year.

I think @The_hat_trix uses one, or has in the past

Quote from another forum:

Coil height and placement is key for flavour. Keep your coil bottoms just above the deck lip, and as far as you can out without shorting. Do that and it's a flavour banger!!

The_hat_trix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

I have bonza and i enjoy 4core full n80 aliens from it very much. I think bonza is best with aliens/fraliens around 0.08-0.12 dual with 100+ watts :)

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A6003 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have bonza and i enjoy 4core full n80 aliens from it very much. I think bonza is best with aliens/fraliens around 0.08-0.12 dual with 100+ watts :)

Well I can't do the aliens but I was gonna try some 3 core staggered fused clapton Toda so I can try that. Need to get back into staple staggers. Ribbon just takes me so long. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.strimgimg and spitting and glueing and blah blah blah. Lol

The_hat_trix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
3core claptons should work well to
Well I can't do the aliens but I was gonna try some 3 core staggered fused clapton Toda so I can try that. Need to get back into staple staggers. Ribbon just takes me so long. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.strimgimg and spitting and glueing and blah blah blah. Lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I have 2 Bonzas and love them for squonking.
@Wtmke1 I haven't been able to get a good vape using single coils but with duals it works great.
I mainly use SS Clapons at around 0.17 but I normally vape at about 50 watts or in TC mode at 420° with the pre-heart set at 55 watts.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 2 Bonzas and love them for squonking.
@Wtmke1 I haven't been able to get a good vape using single coils but with duals it works great.
I mainly use SS Clapons at around 0.17 but I normally vape at about 50 watts or in TC mode at 420° with the pre-heart set at 55 watts.

I'm using this exact setup at the moment.....except the coils came out to about .25

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love my Bonza and what's wrong with last year? :D

I've never built single coil in that RDA. I can't make it have weak flavor even with simple wire builds, but I usually go clapton over twisted at around .2 ohms for VW and a bit higher on the resistance for TC. I think what's scrunching your eyebrows is simply the single coil thing. That atty wants 2 coils.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Decided to keep two coils in. SS fused clapton on the Topside in TC. Working great.

Good choice!
The way the Bonza is designed you'll never get the flavor from a single coil the duals will give you.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah he included the single coil airflow option, but it thrives on dual builds. Speaking of airflow. The small holes and conical cap make it buttery smooth.

VU Sponsors