Become a Patron!

Bulk eliquid

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I'm curious as to whether anyone here has ordered any bulk eliquid from sites that mix it themselves, and if they are any good? Also, if the answer is yes which site do you think has the best flavor, selection, prices, etc.? Just let me know about your experience. I am mainly interested in websites that offer salt nicotine eliquid btw. Thanks!

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Ecblend, not sure about bulk but 120 mg. They will let u make yer own custom blend.

Comtact them tho, their customer service is superb and they may sell u bulk if u ask. Not sure, there may be restrictions now.

I can tell u where to get a 55 gallon drum of nic for suree tho, lol its really expensive trho

I have ordered bulk eliquid from My E-Liquid Supplies UK and I was very impressed with their quality and service. They have a huge range of flavour concentrates, PG/VG, and nicotine salts, and they offer free shipping on orders over £100. Their prices are very competitive and they have multi-buy discounts for larger quantities. I especially liked their Strawberry Ice Cream and Spearmint flavours. They are my go-to site for DIY e-liquid mixing.

VU Sponsors