Become a Patron!

Bulk VG from Bulk Apothecary

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi yall. I was wondering if anyone has used the VG from Bulk Apothecary? I've talked to them a bit and they say it's shipped over here to Ohio from Malaysia, and that it is USP Kosher Food Grade. It's brand is Nature's Oil.

I would like to know if you've used it and if it's any good? I'm not sure what exactly to look for when it comes to VG. I would be ordering 50lb of it (basically 5 gallons according to them) for 73 bucks shipped to my house, so it's a real good deal in my opinion. I would be using it for personal use, and I'm estimating it'll take me right around 2 years to vape it all... (one gallon from heartland I just finished up and I received it mid February).

ALL of your input would be appreciated. Thanks.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i like the 4 gallons for 48 bucks but its an additional 29 dollars to ship it, so now we are looking at 77 dollars for 4 gallons. I can get 5 gallons for 72 dollars from BA. So, I'm not exactly sure if the BA stuff is good for vaping or not.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well reading what they say.. I would have no problem buying and using that .. anything 'food grade' is fine to use.
Individual taste can vary tho.. so maybe get a small amount to try first if you have any doubts..(before you load up on it ;p)

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
funny thing... I only discovered BA from one of those threads, just today. I'll make my order and I'll post back on it.

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 10 pounds of VG and 16OZ of PG coming from them (from Ohio to Ohio) hopefully tomorrow, so I will let you know how it compares to the smaller bottles of food grade USP VG I got from some random Amazon vendor.

OhioRuss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh yes, the stuff is sweet goodness. It arrived next day (NE Ohio to Central Ohio). I mixed a little shake and vape 6ml bottle with 5% FA strawberry. Good, smooth, sweet. USP Food Grade, Kosher. Haven't broke in to their PG yet, but their glycerin is top notch.

Sigmardin

The Vapographer
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just finished off my first 5 gallons from BA, I ordered it 2 months ago and it is perfect! Crystal clear, natural sweetness, thick as it should be, and great price. Their PG is equally as good too.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is superb vg. It's pure and vapes great. The price is great. I wasn't able to order from the website on I pad. But they also sell on ebay. Think I paid about $27 shipped. With the price and quality can't go wrong. Many, many shops use the same product.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh yes, the stuff is sweet goodness. It arrived next day (NE Ohio to Central Ohio). I mixed a little shake and vape 6ml bottle with 5% FA strawberry. Good, smooth, sweet. USP Food Grade, Kosher. Haven't broke in to their PG yet, but their glycerin is top notch.
Hello fellow ohio person. Shipping is great for us, I had it in two days! And it's perfect.

StanM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just noticed that I live 20-25 mins. from Bulk Apothecary. Might have to run over and pick up some of their VG to try.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah i live about 45 minutes from BA, I am by Lodi Ohio! Nice to see I'm not the only reason Ohio is cloudy all the time :D

My BA order took 4 days from the cart to my door. Now, I only live less than an hour away and I probably should've just drove up there and picked it up but I am happy. After shipping and tax I paid 66.84 for 50lb shipped UPS.

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just finished off my first 5 gallons from BA, I ordered it 2 months ago and it is perfect! Crystal clear, natural sweetness, thick as it should be, and great price. Their PG is equally as good too.
how in the holy sam hell did you manage to vape 5 gallons of VG in 60 days? that's 315ml a day not counting nic and flavoring too

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I decided to FTW and start DIY my own ADV and use services like Zamplebox to get liquids to review as 15ml last me a day at most. The 50lb is the 5 gallon right? Ordering 16oz bottle to experiment 15ml at a time with before I try mixing 5 gallons lol.

VU Sponsors