wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ya both places are great. I think the 30 ml vaperstek bottles for 8.99 are a great idea. people can get a little to try before they buy a lot. and they will buy a lot lol. once you try it you dont even want to vape the other stuff

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Sup wllmc...good to know for those wanting to try VT...eruh...blueser here
hey dude !!!! good to hear from you . I project a steady decline in the other nic brands very soon lol

HowlinWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I've really been well pleased with the VT nic altho I was very skeptical at first. I had just made my first order from WL before trying VT. I had mainly been using MFS nic...sorry but I just didn't like the way my mixes turned out with the WL nic....just had a nasty metallic taste to me...not so with the VT...clean as country spring water

HowlinWolf

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heya Blueser (HowlinWolf) - good to see ya!!! We're doin' a lot of lurkin' and not much chattin', but it's great to know you're here!

Hey U2, I guess ya'll been gardening, canning, stocking the cupboards. Yeah, mainly just having a look-see here myself. Maybe I can find a few of wllmc post that I be of some agitation on o_O ...Sup Huck ;)

VU Sponsors