Become a Patron!

Bull City or Wizard Labs?

Pillzee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
BCV set's the bar high. They are the best vendor for diy flavoring and you can also purchase VT Nic. Also, their 30ml plastic bottles are thin tipped and the price when ordering 100 BEATS Heartland.... They ship the FASTEST and it is always well packed... Capella's 4oz for 12.99 or w.e. feels like i'm stealing it from them.. lol... I could write a book about the good things BCV (Drew and his team) have done for me. I order from all of the vendors out there but If BCV has it in stock i'm loading my cart up and taking advantage of the free shipping(75 and over) for the bulk of my needs every time. Everyone who mixes knows that you just don't get everything you need from one single vendor... There is always a few things that are out of stock. If you are new, be prepared for this. I also know for a fact that Drew (BCV) and his team would never fuck around diluting or cutting ANY of the flavorings they sell... If you ever did have a flavor that you "think' was off or tasted wrong just simply contact whomever you bought it from and ask them before you degrade one of "our" suppliers.. I am almost positive that you will be taken care of if you have a reasonable concern or question about a product... There has been many times where I see people come on these forums, ecf, reddit, etc... and spit all over this communities suppliers before they even have the balls to contact them about the issue... Building a working and friendly relationship with the people that you need or want shit from goes a long way when all of a sudden you have a wrong flavor, a shipping delay, change/add an order, or when you just simply need something.

I currently work at BCV.. Thanks for all the kind words! I am sure Drew appreciates them too! We are striving to get our inventory into tip top shape so we have all your DIY needs in stock. I can guarantee 100% that no flavors are cut or diluted. If anyone ever has any concerns please feel free to contact us! I am going to try and be more active on here as Drew is a busy man. Anyone can contact me and if I don't know the answer I will find out for sure. Thank you and everyone for their continued support!

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @misswish it's nice to be back! Yep, we're all moved in and pretty much back to speed, still waiting on a couple orders but stock levels should be back to normal in the next week or so.

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have a bad thing to say about any of the vendors out there. I'm fairly new to DIY, and so far the bulk of my orders were from WL, but I did want to try some FA flavors which I ordered from ecigexpress since their 10ml FA flavors are $.20 a bottle cheaper than BCV. I'm sure in the future I will order from all three vendors mentioned and have good and bad experiences like everybody else. If you think you've had a bad experience with any of these suppliers, you should see some of the shops I deal with in Diagon Alley. Vape on!

Adonlude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You order from BCV because the FA comes in original sealed bottles. Totally worth that extra 20 cents. Not to mention their lightning fast shipping. Wizard and BCV get all my money. I love Wizards $1.49 8ml glass vials but BCV has original Flavourart and Inawera bottles.

purevapor1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use both if 1 doesn't have a flavor i want i go to the other. also WL is in florida so i get my stuff really quick in 2 days after shipped. Plus i like to shop around to get a feel for each vendor

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Bullcity gets my first look each and every time. If they dont have what I am looking for then its off to others sites. If I need Nic, then its Vapers tek each and EVERY time... Their Nic cannot be beat by anyone for the quality and purity not to mention their great service.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've never ordered from BCV, though my next order will be through them. I like wizards glass drams for flavorings, and it's nice that I can get the smaller sizes for testing at a good price. Their PG was good and clean. No unusual smells or inconsistencies. As far as anything else from them, I couldn't say. They do have some pretty fantastic shipping. They can get my order to me from their warehouse in central Florida to central Minnesota in 2-3 days once shipped. They seem to do priority shipping right out the gate. Their glass bottles look nice when lined up too so thats a plus XD

Attachments

• Picture 32.jpg
    Picture 32.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 28

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bullcity gets my first look each and every time. If they dont have what I am looking for then its off to others sites. If I need Nic, then its Vapers tek each and EVERY time. Their Nic cannot be beat by anyone for the quality and purity not to mention their great service.
I just wish bull city would be in stock with what I need more often. I guess them being sold out is a testament to their quality and service, but it sucks that Im forced to go elsewhere to 'one stop shop'.
I like wizards glass drams for flavorings, and it's nice that I can get the smaller sizes for testing at a good price.
Its funny you say that. At first I was like 'oh cool, they are in glass'. Then I was like 'Sonofabitch, where is my eye dropper!'.
Ive gotten so used to drip measuring my flavorings that the glass bottles are kind of a pain in the ass, with alot of 'knock over and spill' potential.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That I will say is the only slight turn off I have, but I have pretty steady hands and have only spilled one bottle thus far (of course my Dragonfruit, which was my favorite flavor) Aesthetically they're nice. I didnt really vouch for functionality XD

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pauly, anything I get that isn't in a dripper bottle, gets put into one. All my tips are the same so the drop count is the same for recipes. I ordered empty bottles along with my flavorings for a while until I had a decent stash of them.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pauly, anything I get that isn't in a dripper bottle, gets put into one. All my tips are the same so the drop count is the same for recipes. I ordered empty bottles along with my flavorings for a while until I had a decent stash of them.
That's a pretty darn good idea. I may start doing that, it certainly makes alot of sense

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If I may ask, which bottles do you use?

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I bought some at Bull City, and some at E cig express. And then I bought some extra tips at Fast Tech. Most flavorings sites carry empty bottles, I prefer the soft bottles.

avibp

Member For 4 Years
Different strokes for different folks I see. Not to be disagreeable BUT,

My position: "Anything with a drip tip on my flavorings gets the tip removed".

The down-side?
The blunt syringes I have around make people wonder if I'm a Junkie As* Mofo.

:-/ </shrug> <giggle>

Bull City is my #1
Wizard labs is -very- hard to put into the second place.

Both places have excellent CS and Prices.

Nobody2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have ordered from both BCV and WL and they both are good. However now I order direct from the manufacturers instead. If I need TFA then I order from TFA. If I need Capella then I order from Capella and so on. I have pretty much been able to eliminate the "out of stock" problem doing it this way. The only thing I still order from WL is my nic and my VG. On the rare occasion that the manufactuer is out of stock on an item then I will buy it from WL or BCV if it is that important that I need to get it right away.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I keep making a cart at BCV but even though I only want a few they always seem to be out of 1 lol so I give up. I do understand if I wanted say 20 or more how maybe a few would not be there but 2 out of 5 is a bit much. Hopefully they will get that all straightened out soon.:D

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've ordered from both and don't have anything negative to say about my personal experiences. However, I prefer Wizard Labs due to the price and the fact that I've been ordering through them since the beginning of my DIY adventures. I'm a creature of habit. The only downside I've had with WL is stocking issues. Most times when I go to order at least one of the flavors I want is out of stock and I end up waiting to place the order. Luckily it seems that as of late they restock more quickly than in the past but it's still a hassle. Both companies ship quickly. Neither have ever messed up an order of mine. No issues with customer service... So I guess it's just a matter of price and what you're looking for.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I did this too, except for a couple I left in 30ml glass only because they require a higher percent.
Like TFA Orange Cream & Blueberry Wild.
Still need more bottles tho, lol.

Although I've had some issues with the caps stripping out after awhile.
On the 15ml bottles with blue caps I got from MBV.
Got some others from Texas with a slightly darker blue cap that seem to be holding up better so far.

Professor Snape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree with @Rin13, The bulk of my orders are from Wizzard Labs (where else), Ecigexpress, and Bull City. All three ship fast and have excellent customer service. My only complaint would be the bottles the FA flavors come in from Ecigexpress, you can't see the liquid inside them so it's difficult to tell when your getting low.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"VU6" (modest) coupon code still worked for BCV a few days ago, cheers.
+1 for FA in factory packaging, TPA/FW sample pricing, brand variety, and for carrying VT nic.

Last edited:
100% they have the lot numbers printed on the bottles and everything. Why would any vendor sell anything other than whats advertised ? they would last about 4 days in business . I always wonder where one would get "knock off" flavors anyways ? we are not dealing with Gucci bags lol.
Im new here and do not want to seem like a smart a$$ yet, you are not familiar with the business world are you? False advertising and off brand (even totally fake) products are common. Take the Rx drug scams for example, pharmacies were distributing meds that were totally fake. Dilution of alcohol sold at bars, chemicals add to cigs that were not to be added, so as to increase sales and profit. Many companies ship empty smaller containers to their customers who have bought large bulk contains and then repackage them in the smaller ones to make more money. If a company mixes 1 bottle H2O in 24 product bottles thats a 4% increase in profit(its actually 4.1667% yet Im rounding down for ease).if you sell 100 bottles at 1,000 each your gross sales is 100K With a 15% profit margin then you make 15K if your diluting your product then you make 4K more.. It common which is sad, yet I will not be surprised to hear that One of the flavor making companies will end up doing something like that and we will hear it on the news for 1 day then nothing else. The company will get fined and a slap on the wrist and then business as usually. take it light all. --KB

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im new here and do not want to seem like a smart a$$ yet, you are not familiar with the business world are you? False advertising and off brand (even totally fake) products are common. Take the Rx drug scams for example, pharmacies were distributing meds that were totally fake. Dilution of alcohol sold at bars, chemicals add to cigs that were not to be added, so as to increase sales and profit. Many companies ship empty smaller containers to their customers who have bought large bulk contains and then repackage them in the smaller ones to make more money. If a company mixes 1 bottle H2O in 24 product bottles thats a 4% increase in profit(its actually 4.1667% yet Im rounding down for ease).if you sell 100 bottles at 1,000 each your gross sales is 100K With a 15% profit margin then you make 15K if your diluting your product then you make 4K more.. It common which is sad, yet I will not be surprised to hear that One of the flavor making companies will end up doing something like that and we will hear it on the news for 1 day then nothing else. The company will get fined and a slap on the wrist and then business as usually. take it light all. --KB

I agree with most of this. BUT, once the DIY community found out about a company/business selling any kind of fake or adulterated flavorings, they sure wouldn't last long!

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@kb001 Understand that the important thing in this business is repeat business. Anyone can sell some crappy tasting product once, and there's little profit to be had in doing so.

Yes, people can lie, and sometimes they can make white lies to maintain an otherwise perfect record - a saint's temptation. Your opening question sounds like you have an axe to grind though, and the generalizations don't hold up in application to ejuice because... taste. I'd have to wall-o-text to articulate all that and I'm lazy.

be nice lol

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haven't checked out wizard labs yet but I will tell you I have ordered from bull city several times and have nothing but good things to say.
Packaged perfectly, and shipped quickly.
I always order enough to get free shipping. So no worries there
The only complaint I have is sometimes I'm forced to order smaller bottles of popular favors that are not in stock in the 30ml bottles.
Which ends up costing me a little extra to get the same amount of juice, but I'm sure you have that everywhere with the most popular flavors. There service is excellent though.
Would also like to add that I have never gotten any repackaged flavor from them, never got anything but high quality flavors that are exactly what they are supposed to be, never even had an incorrect order.
Drives me nuts when people blame a vendor when they get a flavor they don't like.
Flavoring is subjective, mistakes happen, and some people just plain don't know what the hell they are mixing and blame it on a vendor when their mix tastes like a bottle of liquid ass!
You have to do your research. I spent weeks researching before I ever mixed my first recipe.
If you have a problem with BCV contact them, they will make it right if you have a justified claim, if you don't they might just educate you.
And no I have no affiliation with the company, I'm just a very satisfied customer.

Last edited:

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I order from wizard labs often for their flavorings. What I will say is I had a bottle of PG that had a very odd taste to it, but being new to DIY I didnt realize it until I ordered from another company. I got on and emailed their support team, telling them that I had already used 90% of the bottle and that because of my inexperience with these things I didnt realize it until that point. They STILL sent me out a replacement bottle free of charge. This was months later BTW. VERY good people down there. I actually met the owner while visiting their lab here in FL. Great guy, willing to go the extra mile to help his customers!

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waited 2 weeks for INW to be restocked at BCV, then today day I receive notification it's in and four FA I had in the cart go OOS. This thread involves the best 2 stores to buy this stuff, but I'd still like to find a better way. I want to take away the possibility for this retail headache to keep happening.

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tried going to the source?

@kb001 Understand that the important thing in this business is repeat business. Anyone can sell some crappy tasting product once, and there's little profit to be had in doing so.

Yes, people can lie, and sometimes they can make white lies to maintain an otherwise perfect record - a saint's temptation. Your opening question sounds like you have an axe to grind though, and the generalizations don't hold up in application to ejuice because... taste. I'd have to wall-o-text to articulate all that and I'm lazy.

be nice lol
I have an axe to grind? Im not sure how you came to that conclusion. If you mean I wanted to inform people of common business scams the I guess i do, yet I like you am lazy and if I had a problem with a specific business then I would use a chain saw b/c sharpening axes is a time consuming process(yet you can use a grinding wheel instead of files and sharpening stones,,lol) I do have to comment about your repeat customer comment, in that the important thing in business is MONEY. So many companies are in business for 3-5 years selling knock off products or services, and once the crap hits the fan they close up and open up another company under a different name, yet the senior officers are the same. This is a very common practices for things like home improvement companies, such as roofers, window installers, siding etc. as well as get rich quick scams, cure all/weight loss "non Rx needing drugs", this is done domestically and by foreign companys(especially the foreign ones). For legit companies I would say that word of mouth refferals are more important then repeats, cause new business is the only way to grow, and yes happy customers are the way to get new business, yet here is an odd point of interest. Business spend more money on dealing with unhappy customer(so as to make them less unhappy) then they send on the happy ones and the neutral one(the take it or leave it, yet I used them before and are not overly pleased with the company yet are not unhappy enough to complain. Only 10% of unhappy customer will take the time to call in and complain the other 90% either accept or leave, most leave and bad mouth the company. If repeat customers was their primary importance then they would spend that time and money on the repeats, yet the damage and advantage word of mouth is in their view more important as to spend all the extra man hours and money to get that 1 in 10 unhappy back to happy or atleast so as to prevent bad person to person talk. I learned/was taught that when I work as a stock broker for *******#** when I was 20. They flat out said we want world class service yet we are not going to pay or reward you for providing world class service. (Now that was my axe...chain saw to grind, yet I did not intend on doing so when I began this excessively long text, sorry for my rambling on and on.

On a ejuice note that I would like you help/insite on. I ordered 2 van. custard(capella manufacture) from esmoke and wiz lab. esmoke 13ml bottle had original label, the wiz lab 30ml bottle repackaged label. Price almost same. My need for your help is that the esmoke shipped product is much darker in yellow color (richer looking) the wiz lab color is a pale yellow. My questions to your are could there be other reasons for this discrepancy other then possible dilution on the wiz lab shippped product? I mean I ordered them the same time (by accident, I placed a large order with wiz lab and duplicated a prior product order from esmoke) could the product from esmoke which is in the original container be older then the wiz lab and that is why it is so much darker. I am a litttle worried cause most the wiz lab products (different manufactures) are a lighter color of the same type of flavor when compared to the lorann flavor I got from esmoke last month, as I wanted to try different manufactures so I did not order lorann flavors (not that I was unhappy with them I just wanted to try new prod.) Even the 8ml wiz lab bottles are repackaged. There are a few flavors with dark colors similiar to lorann, and the 1 lorann 8ml maple was dark black. Anyway I look forward to your educated response.
thank you and take it light....--KB
P.S. unfortunetly there is no testing method or standard w/ flavors and with each persons taste unique as well as there being many outside factors that affect DIY ejuice (such as stepping, PG/VG ratio, nic purity, additional add ons like sweeteners and ph adjusters..and whatever else) how would one make a valid claim if a company did mess with the final products shipped? I don't think it could be done unless it was so over the top bad...Anyway I look forward to our continued texting, b/c in the end we are all lovers of vapin.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@kb001 My CAP Vanilla Custard is pale yellow in color, came in the original manufacturers packaging and is fairly recent so I would be wary of the much darker version you have.

ETA: The V2 verision of CAP Vanilla Custard is not yellow imo ... it's more of a tan color to me. Just wondering if maybe the darker one of those is the V2 version

Last edited:
I agree with most of this. BUT, once the DIY community found out about a company/business selling any kind of fake or adulterated flavorings, they sure wouldn't last long!
I like your avatar, I'm a dog lover myself (love animals more then people...lol) Check out my excessively long comment below, and give me your input. I did mention this in that comment, yet how would we prove that a company had altered the flavorings, unless it was so poorly done as to taste like a moon rock that had been pissed on (sorry I tried to think of something humorous yet its 420am now and I've had 5 hrs sleep since sunday due to work.) Anywayssss take it light....--KB

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I currently work at BCV.. Thanks for all the kind words! I am sure Drew appreciates them too! We are striving to get our inventory into tip top shape so we have all your DIY needs in stock. I can guarantee 100% that no flavors are cut or diluted. If anyone ever has any concerns please feel free to contact us! I am going to try and be more active on here as Drew is a busy man. Anyone can contact me and if I don't know the answer I will find out for sure. Thank you and everyone for their continued support!
Now this right here, has won my future purchases!
Bravo!!

HoneyGram57

Member For 4 Years
I wish BCV as well as other flavor resalers would take a lesson from Wizard Labs! :rolleyes:
Wizard Labs is now selling Capella, Inawera, LorAnn, Seedmans, & The Flavor Apprentice flavorings in 8ml, 30ml and 120ml bottles. Saves me the expense of having to order the glass bottles to transfer flavorings into. Plus after a quick boil, I can use the empties for my finished juice. ;)
I don't buy everything from Wizard Labs, I don't prefer the flavor of their nicotine and they just don't stock everything I need. However with the additional flavor lines in larger packing, fast shipping at reasonable rates, I'll be a returning customer.:cool:
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Email response from WL per inquiry about packaging.
1/25/16

Thank you for your enquiry.

All of our Flavors are now in glass containers. We have been transitioning
since Early December from plastic to glass.There may be some plastics left,
but
the majority of Flavors are now glass.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Krista
Wizard Labs

VU Sponsors