Bull City Vapor

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by CurlyxCracker, Jul 5, 2014.

1. eStorm

eStorm Silver Contributor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I didn't order anything this sale, but I'm always happy with bcf, in fact so much that it's my first go to store when I need flavors.

I'm not trying to kiss someone's ass here lol, but I live in CA and if I place my order before noon (ct is in nc? Still learning these damn time zones lol) they ship it out same day. The next day if I place my order in the afternoon or evenings.

i know bcf can't influence the post office, but somehow they manage to ship my order that quickly, it arrives 2 days later.

comparing this to vendors from my own state (only a 4 or 8 hr drive away) I always wait 5-11 days (time it ships till it arrives, using the same snail mail service) on top of that, I pay triple the shipping cost if I can't make the minimum for free shipping.

with bcf I pay barely any shipping and last time I had a issue with my bottle, Jessica (hope it's ok to say the name?) nearly bend backwards to help me out. It was quick, professional but still very friendly. Not some scripted answer lol. She was even willing to send me a 10ml replacement bottle, shipping would have been more expensive than that whole bottle lol. I took the store credit because I'm not an a**hole, no need for that hassle, especially if she was that nice.

but I'm sure you all know that, however I thought I give some credit/shout out since we don't do that often enough, when finding vendors that actually care about their customers.

Artemis, Lannie, misswish and 4 others like this.
  2. wllmc

wllmc Yes there are typo's and no I do not care :) VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee VU Challenge Team Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    I will tell her and it will absolutely make her day :D Jessica AKA Mama J ( my wifey the girl in the picture with me <3 ) runs customer service for BCF and does her best to keep everyone happy within reason :p

Just Frank, Foggz, misswish and 6 others like this.
  3. eStorm

eStorm Silver Contributor Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Now it makes sense Lol blonde moment again.
    i would say she's accomplishing that just fine, maybe you guys in the warehouse need to stop breaking the tips, she would have more time for some coffee and chatting with us ;)

4. wllmc

wllmc Yes there are typo's and no I do not care :) VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee VU Challenge Team Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: I'll make a note and bring it up in the next meeting :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    gopher_byrd, inspects and eStorm like this.
  5. Artemis

Artemis Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    A quick shout out to Bull city. When are the new capella flavors going to hit your website as available? Just curious! :)

6. Roundhouse

Roundhouse VU Vendor VU Vendor VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hey Artemis! They should be in Monday

The Cromwell, eStorm, Artemis and 2 others like this.
  7. Artemis

Blog Posts:
    Thanks! I'll save some money for those flavors!

The Cromwell, eStorm and Letitia9 like this.
  8. Roundhouse

Blog Posts:
    BTW Capella showed up early so we should have them up tonight

9. Artemis

Blog Posts:
    Thank you! I pick up a few I "think" I might like.

Letitia9 likes this.
  10. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I have a question too, @Roundhouse : I just tried to buy some Flavorah Clove flavoring, and it says you're out of stock -- any idea when it will be back in stock? I really need to order some INW Shisha strawberry but I'd really rather order it all at the same time, to save shipping costs.

Thx!
    Andria

Letitia9 likes this.
  11. AndriaD

AndriaD Shine on, you crazy... VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    No answer yet from BCF? C'mon @Roundhouse , if you aren't gonna stock the Flavorah Clove anytime soon I can go ahead and get the shisha strawberry and look elsewhere for the clove flavor.

Andria

wllmc likes this.
  12. wllmc

Blog Posts:
    Hi,
    It wont be soon, I can let you know when it does but I wouldnt wait on it if you need your shisha :)

Letitia9 and CrazyChef v2.0 like this.
  13. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Okay thx much!! I was wondering what happened to the "notify me" button; I've used that link occasionally when something is OOS, and it's really helpful.

Thx!
    Andria

14. Roundhouse

Blog Posts:
    Oh no, @AndriaD I'm sorry I missed all of these posts! Thanks @wllmc for jumping in, we do have clove on order but I don't believe they've shipped it yet.

15. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Dat's cool; I already got my shisha strawberry and TFA cubano I ordered, and as usual, it got here LICKETYSPLIT! (ordered Thurs, got here Saturday! DAYUM! :D) I think my Clove flavoring should be here today, unless USPS dropped the ball as they're so damned prone to do.

I'm going to be mixing up a "clove cigar" type of thing for my son, to try and get him off those damn things, so I may end up having to order other tobacco flavors, depending on how he feels about the Cubano+clove.... It'll take a while, since tobacco flavors need such a long time steeping. *sigh* But he assured me that the tobacco flavor in those is nothing at all like a cigarette, so the "Desert Ship" I already have (which got him off Camel cigarettes!) just won't do. *sigh*

Andria

Roundhouse likes this.