Bull City Vapor

Discussion in 'DIY Reviews (flavorings / nic base / suppliers)' started by CurlyxCracker, Jul 5, 2014.

1. wllmc

wllmc VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee VU Challenge Sponsor Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    Ha this pretty much has consumed both our times for a minute :D

eStorm, Roundhouse, misswish and 3 others like this.
  2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    Oh, that's a good point. Might need the warehouse for storage!

eStorm, Roundhouse, misswish and 2 others like this.
  3. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I am just glad the BCF dropped the Wildroot styled bottles for the 4 oz CAP VC V1 :)

eStorm, Roundhouse and Letitia9 like this.
  4. labratzpy

labratzpy New Member

Blog Posts:
    Sad for me that they are not in my country, but the service is perfect. Just need to ship it from my US adress to my country everytime i buy there.

5. eStorm

eStorm Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Coming over here to ask a question, that has been asked over on ELR by someone, but I know I can catch you guys here ;)

apparently (VT) toffee ice cream has been out of stock on your page, now the flavor listing is fully gone. Question is, do we need to panic, that you won't carry it again or is the flavor just not in stock yet, or/and due to the move not updated?

Btw. Congratulations on the move, very well deserved, hope it's not too stressful ;)

6. Roundhouse

Roundhouse VU Vendor VU Vendor VU Donator Bronze Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Sponsor

Blog Posts:
    Hey @eStorm - it's not discontinued we will have more and hopefully soon, our shipment is stuck in customs atm.

7. CC80TD

CC80TD New Member

Blog Posts:
    Just wanted to say thank you to the BCF crew here, unbelievably fast to fill and ship orders. I usually get shipping info within a few hours of placing order. Amazing service!