Bull City Vapor

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love bull city. Every order I have placed has been shipped within 6 hours of me placing it. I don't know if that's true all the time but my last 3 orders were that way. One of the orders I placed at the same time as I placed 2 other orders with different company's. I had the Bull City order before the other 2 even shipped. It's not like I'm close to them. I'm in AZ, their in FL. This is important to me. When I place an order,I want it yesterday. To continuously check a tracking #for days is agonizing.

Oh, and they've responded to every email within 15 minutes.

I appreciate good customer service. Most company's talk about it (Thank you for holding, your call is important to us ((wtf, then answer the phone)), few company's DO it.

My hats off to Bull City. Thank You!

Caboose

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right there with you, every order I've placed with Bull City has shipped within a couple hours. I've placed orders at the same time with other companies and it can take 2-4 days for them to ship. I haven't had to deal with Bull City's customer service yet but from what I've experienced and heard about them so far I'm not expecting a negative experience. They are definitely one of go to vendors now.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
unless i find a company with BCV selection that is closer to me so I can get it the next day or in 2 days by mail, I see no reason to buy anywhere else

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I thought they were in NC. Regardless, they have impeccable service. He's also an active forum member.

Moving this to DIY reviews.
You're right. I was thinking of Wizard.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes NC is right.; Weird thing is Im in MD and it takes 3 days to get here and I could drive to them in 7 hours. Hmm Road trip!!!!
That is funny. It only takes 2 days to get to AZ.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same for Tennessee.

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are awesome. I don't think I have ever ordered anything online that shipped as fast as bcv.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Count another BCV fan here - most of my packages have shipped lightning fast, and when they haven't staff has been super helpful in tracking stuff down (the couple glitches have been on USPS, not BCV). Inventory can sometimes be an issue, but I buy everything I can there - just did an order a couple weeks ago and another on the same day from ECX - both packages arrived the same day, even though BCV's was traveling like three times as far.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Another point for Bull City. Got my vapemail from them today and one of the bottles had leaked. Sent them an email and Drew emailed me back today(Saturday) and took care of the problem.

Another thing, I qualified for free shipping and they sent it priority. If you don't use Bull City, your crazy.

...jumps down off soap box

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
same here as everyone else has said. awesome service and fast shipping.. love it.

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't know why @exodus has had problems. Maybe the Egyptians didn't care for him leaving! Just sayin...

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My first order with BCV and there will be more. Placed order late Saturday night and received it today. Well packaged and they have some things that are difficult to find i.e. "cold pressed lime". Very pleased!!!

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
me either ?? my last order was placed sunday night and paid for priority,didn't get it till saturday :(
Sorry to hear that. Hope you give them another try. All my experiences with them have been excellent. I'd email or message Drew(he's a member here on VU). I'm sure he'd want to know.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
me either ?? my last order was placed sunday night and paid for priority,didn't get it till saturday :(
That's a bummer, maybe @Roundhouse (Drew) could elaborate - sometimes shipping gremlins are on USPS, though. I once had a bottle of nic that left BCV within 12 hours of my order, then sat in a warehouse in NC for almost a month showing no movement. When I got Drew and his team involved and they sent me a replacement bottle, the missing one magically arrived on the same day as the replacement!

I'll vouch for this place time and again, they ate the cost on a pretty big order USPS screwed the pooch on even though they weren't in any way at fault...hopefully the 3 or 4 more I've placed since then without bothering to shop around have allowed them to make that up and turn a few bucks off me. I've already got another $50 or so in wants, will probably come up with $25 more to hit free shipping by early next week...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Never had one single issue with BCV, myself. I realize none of this helps you @exodus, but I know that if they can do anything to help you, they will. Drew truly is a stand-up guy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've already got another $50 or so in wants, will probably come up with $25 more to hit free shipping by early next week...
I never have that kind of patience, lol. It's like I need all the flavors yesterday!

all-the-things-meme-generator-i-want-all-da-flavors-32c143.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've ordered 2 flavorings before. It's bad. Then I get them... they sit till sometime over that weekend or the next week. By that point, HIC has "attached a file" to his store... you know how it goes. :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered 2 flavorings before. It's bad. Then I get them... they sit till sometime over that weekend or the next week. By that point, HIC has "attached a file" to his store... you know how it goes. :)
Wish I had that restraint - "free shipping" sounds like such a great deal to me that I'll order $40 in product I don't need to ship $35 worth that I do for "free." Then when the order comes in I'll check my spreadsheet and see that something I burn through 20 ml a week of is down to less than 10 ml and the process starts anew...the upshot is that I've now got more than 150 flavors in my collection and I haven't even been at this for a year.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I recently did exactly that. Ordered stuff, ran completely out of FA Custard and I use that a LOT.

Ewing

Member For 4 Years
I've tried to order from BCV over the past year...and they always seem to be out of stock on a lot of items I want. I finally gave up and now order everything from Heartland Vapes. Everything is 4oz and the prices are great. I also order 6 mg VG to skip one step. Free shipping over $75 too. Just saying...

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heartlandvapes is getting ready to start selling FA flavors. They are asking people to tell them what FA flavors they want.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got quite a few of those 4oz bottles because I looked at their 1oz versions and for the price difference. . . Of course, I can't help but wonder how much I wasted since the flavorings wont last indefinitely. For those that haven't found 'em, they do have the 1oz size available for a lot of their flavors under the DIY tab (sub item Flavors) on their site. 1oz TFA Watermelon is $4.49 or 4oz for $8.75. Capella flavors don't have as much of a savings, though, 1oz CAP Golden Pineapple is $4.49 or 4oz $12.49. I do wish Heartland would carry FA flavors. They primarily focus on TFA, with some CAP, FW, LA, and their own blends.

Edit - they're going to start carrying FA? Cool beans!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm happy with bull city vapor. I don't see/feel the need to request elsewhere. They are very receptive to requests.
I hear you, you have to trust your venders with what you are going to inhale in to your lungs. That's why I DIY, I don't trust shops that go behind a curtain and mix my juice. You should stay with BCV, you have used them and trust them. I use Heartlandvape because they are local, to me, and I have seen their lab/clean room and warehouse. I trust them with my health.

toleary1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just placed my first order with BCV im only in N.E. PA So im hoping to get this order fast as well :) ordered a bunch of FA flavors and this will be my first attempt at FA.... glad to see everybody's positive opinions of BCV

OneLief

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Placed another order today. It was shipped in 2 hrs and 32 minutes but who's counting :)

toleary1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i Placed my order on sunday night got my package thurs. Of course usps messed up th... it said out for delivery at like 8:30am and it wasnt here at like 4:30 so i told them to hold it at the post office and i went and got it myself lol and the thing was my mail man had it on his truck guess he just didnt feel like carrying it...

Attachments

• CAM00523.jpg
    CAM00523.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 26

-GR-

Member For 4 Years
I am on my fourth order which was placed today. Always managed to get enough for the free shipping and they have always sent via priority. Always within two days too. I think the stock issue on FA flavors is not because they don't keep enough in stock, I think it is a supply issue from FA.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Latest order in Thursday, received this morning. Still a happy camper, especially when support will tolerate going back and forth over email while I try to get all of this week's needs and wants into one cart...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another $100+ order in tonight - my favorite part is that they had almost everything I wanted in stock!

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone
Of course I forgot stuff, so another $80 order went in the next day - got 'em both Monday. Thanks BCV crew!

As far as DIY, I'm not realizing a dropoff in activity...then again I haven't been cruising the forums as much lately and only dropping into posts where I have something to add (I must be 1000 posts behind on the FA thread)...

VU Sponsors