VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, no sale this Labor Day

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is there any other places having a sale got a order I am going to be putting in this weekend

Vinnyc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think 5 or 6%. They do sell most of my favorites such as the Inawera TAs and Hangsen. I'll probably wait till Labor day traffic is over to order some more of their Hangsen Drum. I'm in love with this flavor.
Hey Artemis. Hangsen tobacco flavor fan here, Hi.
Haven't tried Drum yet. Can you describe the flavor? For comparison, my favorites are RY6 and 4, TU, and depending how I mixing it, Desert ship.

Thanks

Heard so much and read so much about bull city and apparently the site is down for maintenance. Blah, have to go to others since im placing my order tomorrow and can't wait.

Vinnyc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It has a medium tobacco taste with a light spice in the background. Maybe cinn/clove. However, it's a light touch. It does remind me of Hangsen RY6 with less sweetness. I did detect a hint of honey on exhale.
Sounds interesting. Thanks.

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think usps in NC are frinking nuts My package was held hostage for over a day at one of the facilities. I usually get a order within 3 days of tracking number but this time IDK.

September 10, 2015 , 10:21 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

GREENSBORO, NC 27495

Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in GREENSBORO, NC 27495 on September 10, 2015 at 10:21 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

September 10, 2015 , 9:06 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

DURHAM, NC 27713

September 9, 2015 , 2:06 pm

Shipment Picked Up

DURHAM, NC 27713
Luckily, its only a few flavorings that I can wait on.
I placed my first order with them on August 24th and took from August 25th until September 2nd to reach Greensboro and I finally got it September 7th.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think usps in NC are frinking nuts My package was held hostage for over a day at one of the facilities. I usually get a order within 3 days of tracking number but this time IDK.

September 10, 2015 , 10:21 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

GREENSBORO, NC 27495

Your item arrived at our USPS origin facility in GREENSBORO, NC 27495 on September 10, 2015 at 10:21 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

September 10, 2015 , 9:06 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

DURHAM, NC 27713

September 9, 2015 , 2:06 pm

Shipment Picked Up

DURHAM, NC 27713
Luckily, its only a few flavorings that I can wait on.
Feel lucky - back when BCV sold nic I had a bottle sitting in Durham for over a month, PO claimed they'd lost it. But @Roundhouse and crew were kind enough to replace it - the replacement bottle and the mysteriously missing one showed up at my office on the same day!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In an odd bit of deja vu...
my 14 bottle order of mostly FA had some leakers. It didn't take long to pinpoint the cause... the new snap-top FA bottles. (WTF are those?)

I sent BCV an email. Drew responded. (at 4 in the morning on Saturday of Labor Day weekend! :eek:)
To his credit, he agreed the new bottles are no fun and offered to replace them.
He also said they were changing bottles (to re-bottling) to keep it from happening again.

I really do feel for BCV. Some rocket scientist 'packaging engineer' at Flavor Art really dropped the ball.

Zero drama, a stand up vendor. I appreciate your honesty and commitment to quality Drew.
I hate the new bottles and wasn't fond of the old bottles FA used. It takes Tarzan to squeeze them to get drops out. Now they leak too.. lol

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so is there any sort of realistic idea of if..and or when VT nic will be sold again....

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have an estimate at this point :(

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The shipping manager is opening a case with USPS to try to find out where your order is and why it's not moved
That's certainly good of you, Drew! But remember in my case once you guys opened the report, you "owned" it, so I couldn't take it over from that point on...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and I have another 5 flavors on my latest re-stock list...almost enough for another order, one more 4 oz. FA bottle dies and it's free ship time!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well after 2 days i finally got a tracking number ,although it still hasn't made it to the post office
LOL...dude you should be used to this kinda shit by now....we've all experinced the waiting at the mailbox with the shakes....alot of us have experinced outright fraud and deciet by suppliers......pain in the ass, but it'll get there.sometimes it get's there faster than you think, other times ...you wait...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh i'm not wanking because usps is taking so long to get me my stuff,they'd have to actually have it in hand to do anything with it

go back and read some of the posts made ,most had their orders in less then 3 days,i am at day 3 and still usps does not have my pack WTF ?!?!

this is my 5th order ,law of averages should be in my favor .............................eventually
I sympathieze...I once placed an order for juice that took 45 days..eventually I told them to fuck it keep their juice...took me another 2 weeks to get my money back...

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
i am at day 3 and still usps does not have my pack WTF ?!?!
We try to our very best to ship orders as quickly as possible. We ship in the order that we receive them so sometimes orders placed Sundays or over holidays do take longer than other days because orders build up when the post office is closed. I'm sorry it wasn't shipped sooner, if you'd give me your order number I can look into what happened.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@exodus, I know from time to time any vendor can have an issue with shipping or stock or something. None of our positives and raves are making you feel any better. BUT, I also know from everyone that has ever experienced the slightest issue with Bull City, Drew is a stand up guy and will make sure it's resolved. I don't know too many vendors out there that participate in the forums along with the rest of us. I can name only a handful, and he is definitely one of them. Whatever the case may be, I have no doubt it'll be taken care of.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
somebody tell me why i should not be concerned ?? notice the time & date upper right corner

9FkacK8.png

BTW the other 2 orders i placed sunday night will be in my box tomorrow
In post 127, he asked for your order #. Can you get that to him, either here or PM if you prefer that way. I'm sure he'll take care of you.

retrox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, if we factor in the very real possibility that the guy who runs the damn company is personally looking into it... ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Seriously, he just wants your order number so he can look it up and find out what's going on and why you're not getting more info.

VU Sponsors