Become a Patron!

bullshit

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
explain? some coworkers use this company, but..... seeing this makes me sick and will NOT be buying from this company. first time I've seen this tax increase....ejuice is not tobacco, it's nicotine. atleast get ur right, fuckers.

f7f4e8b812d3a57d802acebff2560716.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
explain? some coworkers use this company, but..... seeing this makes me sick and will NOT be buying from this company. first time I've seen this tax increase....ejuice is not tobacco, it's nicotine. atleast get ur right, fuckers.

I just placed a order with them 2 hours ago and i live in California. I placed a 80 dollar order, got free shipping and got taxed 5 bucks. So 85 bucks. I think either there eating the tax and not passing it along to consumers. Or for some reason they really didnt start the new tax on the 1st and will start it soon. I have a feeling there just going to eat the tax and not make the consumer pay for it. Thats what ive heard from alot of juice companys based in Cali are going to do.

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ejuice is not tobacco, it's nicotine.

It's not Humble who is defining eliquid as Tobacco. You need to do more homework on what the govt is defining tobacco as before you go flying off the handle and defaming merchants for the faults of the govt you voted for. THEY ARE HURTING JUST AS MUCH AS YOU ARE, IF NOT MORE!!!!!!!

As for some cali companies collecting the tax while others are not, that is a matter of legal advocacy. If Humble's lawyer is telling them to start collecting the tax, they will do so out of fear even if they should wait like other companies are. But that's no reason to bad talk Humble or any other company. If they are collecting a fictitious tax in order to screw their customer base (highly doubtful), they will go out of business soon and I DOUBT they want that! The free market takes care of fools.

Chill out and think before you post an angry, defamatory vaper-rage post about a company and ruin their business before you have your facts straight. This is their livelihood you are playing around with. They have to put food on the table like everyone else.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's not the company, it's the California legislature. That is legit, it passed, it's a juice tax.
Cigs went up $2, too.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not the company, it's the California legislature. That is legit, it passed, it's a juice tax.
Cigs went up $2, too.
do you know if they are sticking on a new tax on nic base coming in from other states....We should burn Sacremento down to the ground.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not Humble who is defining eliquid as Tobacco. You need to do more homework on what the govt is defining tobacco as before you go flying off the handle and defaming merchants for the faults of the govt you voted for. THEY ARE HURTING JUST AS MUCH AS YOU ARE, IF NOT MORE!!!!!!!

As for some cali companies collecting the tax while others are not, that is a matter of legal advocacy. If Humble's lawyer is telling them to start collecting the tax, they will do so out of fear even if they should wait like other companies are. But that's no reason to bad talk Humble or any other company. If they are collecting a fictitious tax in order to screw their customer base (highly doubtful), they will go out of business soon and I DOUBT they want that! The free market takes care of fools.

Chill out and think before you post an angry, defamatory vaper-rage post about a company and ruin their business before you have your facts straight. This is their livelihood you are playing around with. They have to put food on the table like everyone else.
I am chill lol
everyone else here is going bonkers.
my buddy said to order some juice from them but that tax sucks, ya know what I mean? I'm not belittling humble or anything like that man. just sucks. again it sucks.

mods just delete this thread because it's just going to stir shit up. I was just surprised to see those letters in red when I added the juice to my cart.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@CashNVape
This thread would prolly get a lot more attention if you changed the title.
Cali democrat lawmakers (corrupt) are the real source of your frustration.

The story here is INSANE NEW CALI TAXES ON VAPE STUFF! ...sumpin like that.
28 - 67%??? WTF???

That will kill most vape shops and any juice companies here.... My gawd California sucks.
yeah it's hysterical....we have all kinds of street drugs being hauled up from mexico that is turning whole communities into hellholes and shooting galleries, and what does the democrat party focus it's war on drugs toward......vaping...LOL....the political class is just fleecing down the law abiding citzens...it's time for the people of California to stop abiding by the law.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no idea...

The way it's phrased, it should tax any liquid containing nicotine, and anything that goes with a liquid containing nicotine (like a mod).

I don't know if or how they would tax an out-of-state company. Certainly anyone with a location or distributor IN Cali is supposed to pay/collect the tax - but mail order/online order from out of state? I dunno.

Here's the whole stupid thing.

do you know if they are sticking on a new tax on nic base coming in from other states....We should burn Sacremento down to the ground.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Technically if you live in California and buy something from anywhere you are supposed to pay the sales tax to the state yourself. Theres even a line for it on your tax return if I recall.

I don't kn I was if it's law or not but a couple years ago there way a push to get out of state shoppers to collect CA sales tax on order to sell into the State...

Don't worry these taxes and stuff will get to the rest of you.. If you don't believe me go lift the hood of your car.... that cost at least twice as much as it should Because of California Moonbeam? and Tricky Dickie......

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Puff

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a Bummer for California Vendors and Customers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am chill lol
everyone else here is going bonkers.
my buddy said to order some juice from them but that tax sucks, ya know what I mean? I'm not belittling humble or anything like that man. just sucks. again it sucks.

mods just delete this thread because it's just going to stir shit up. I was just surprised to see those letters in red when I added the juice to my cart.

Sorry your thread didn't stay on point, I know exactly how you feel, I was hoping it wouldn't take the turn it did.
:hug:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
California is the land of fees and taxes, not surprised. Park somewhere other than your driveway? Pay for it. Want grocery bags? Pay for them or buy cloth bags and provide your own. Wait until they start charging by the mile for shopping carts or force people to bring their own. Have trash? Wash and sort it, or else. Use too much water? Pay a fine. Light a bbq grill on an arbitrarily unapproved day? Pay a fine. Smoke/vape in public? Pay a fine. Smoke/vape in your car? Pay a fine. Don't fuckin fart on a city sidewalk, the probes come up out of the manhole covers and stuff you up your manhole and check for emissions disapproved by the Clean Air Board, then promptly hand you a ticket.

Really wanna get back at them? Take your skateboard to the beach at Santa Cruz while walking your dog, eat a hotdog and have a vape on the sand. The cop will write you a flurry of tickets so fast they'll get instant arthritis. Then get locked up for police brutality.

Hard to believe it's the same state I grew up in where a good portion of the cars and trucks were lowriders with thumping bass, we wheeled a charcoal grill (while it was lit) down the street to the neighbors, played ball in the street and all of us kids rode skateboards and bikes with no padding or helmets. Or all the water gun fights we had in the middle of the street with realistic looking black water guns and the cops who drove by waived and smiled. When you could go get an ice cream off the ice cream truck without being molested or worse, get the window of the truck to find out all they have is kale and quinoa.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
California is the land of fees and taxes, not surprised. Park somewhere other than your driveway? Pay for it. Want grocery bags? Pay for them or buy cloth bags and provide your own. Wait until they start charging by the mile for shopping carts or force people to bring their own. Have trash? Wash and sort it, or else. Use too much water? Pay a fine. Light a bbq grill on an arbitrarily unapproved day? Pay a fine. Smoke/vape in public? Pay a fine. Smoke/vape in your car? Pay a fine. Don't fuckin fart on a city sidewalk, the probes come up out of the manhole covers and stuff you up your manhole and check for emissions disapproved by the Clean Air Board, then promptly hand you a ticket.

Really wanna get back at them? Take your skateboard to the beach at Santa Cruz while walking your dog, eat a hotdog and have a vape on the sand. The cop will write you a flurry of tickets so fast they'll get instant arthritis. Then get locked up for police brutality.

Hard to believe it's the same state I grew up in where a good portion of the cars and trucks were lowriders with thumping bass, we wheeled a charcoal grill (while it was lit) down the street to the neighbors, played ball in the street and all of us kids rode skateboards and bikes with no padding or helmets. Or all the water gun fights we had in the middle of the street with realistic looking black water guns and the cops who drove by waived and smiled. When you could go get an ice cream off the ice cream truck without being molested or worse, get the window of the truck to find out all they have is kale and quinoa.

And if you are an undocumented citizen. You can ignore most laws.. it a sanctuary state you know. We'll unless you are an actual citizen.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got any friends in another state? Ship to them and have them ship to you...humble juice has some good stuff.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got any friends in another state? Ship to them and have them ship to you...humble juice has some good stuff.
Legally all Cali suppliers have to charge the tax to ALL sales..... shipping to out of state won't help. You have to Buy from out of state. To work around the taxes.. Think the IRS is bad wait till you have to deal with the FTB.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Legally all Cali suppliers have to charge the tax to ALL sales..... shipping to out of state won't help. You have to Buy from out of state. To work around the taxes.. Think the IRS is bad wait till you have to deal with the FTB.

Ohh damn. Thought that wouldve helpe. Well could be worse....look at the new law in the UK going into effect in May. No juices bigger than 10ml being sold anymore

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I live in Cali and just placed a 80 dollar order from Humble. I wasn't charged any extra tax. I paid 5 bucks on a 80 dollar order, which is regular sales tax in CA. They must be just paying the tax and not puting it on the consumer.

Go try and order a I bet they don't charge you any tax besides the normal 8-9% sales tax that apply to all purchases in Cali.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So i looked at Nic at NN 1 liter 100mg/ml is now 105 bucks WITHOUT shipping...i have to find a new supplier which im afraid to as ive been using NN for 4 years

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Exactly. Maybe a little reading comprehension and then the research. Baby steps.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i looked at Nic at NN 1 liter 100mg/ml is now 105 bucks WITHOUT shipping...i have to find a new supplier which im afraid to as ive been using NN for 4 years
MFS always has it between $40-50, I think it's free shipping at $75 so you can pick up a nice atty also. LoL

sent from craptastic taptalk

VU Sponsors