Become a Patron!

Bummer on vape mail

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone, so I ordered myself an mvp 3 pro and a coolfire iv from vapordna and unfortunately the MVP was a lemon. I put my eleaf air tank on there and the coil sizzled a whole helluva lot so I went to switch my coil and I kept trying different coils I had for it and it wouldn't fire any of them and just kept blinking the ohm reading at 0.0.

I tried my old ego clearomizer with the adapter that came with the mvp and once again the same issue. So determined that my mod wasn't the problem I went down to one of my local vape shops to try a few more tanks on it and once again same issue. :/

So now I'm waiting for a return shipping notification and then onto the waiting game for my replacement. So yeah feel free to share your stories if you've got anything similar to this.

P.S. on the plus side the coolfire works flawlessly. But I got that for my wife so I won't be able to use that one too much lol.

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm so sorry to hear this.. What's weird is that I just ordered the same thing but different company.. Once you get the mvp 3 pro that works it will be great.. Well at least I do not that's my opinion... I really hope things work out for you.. The only thing so far that's sucked for me is buying from cigabuy and still waiting on them to ship it.. Bad choice on my part to order from them

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rare to have a innokin product that is DOA, they make solid devices, but at least you got from a good vendor who I am sure will look after you.

I have the MVP 3, not the pro version, bought it for my work mod, as trust it to take a bashing at my work.

Also got the coolfire 4 last week, and really liking it too, really good solid device for the money.

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
Yeah I was really surprised that it did that. I really wasn't expecting cause I've only heard good things and never like a doa thing. I really am looking forward to getting a working one though. I just felt like I already was waiting forever and now its waiting for the exchange process.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you try poking the 510 pin, it is spring loaded and maybe it is stuck down, know mine was stiff when it was new.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That sucks, but vapordna a very well known good company, so should get your sorted pretty quickly ;)

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey everyone, so I ordered myself an mvp 3 pro and a coolfire iv from vapordna and unfortunately the MVP was a lemon. I put my eleaf air tank on there and the coil sizzled a whole helluva lot so I went to switch my coil and I kept trying different coils I had for it and it wouldn't fire any of them and just kept blinking the ohm reading at 0.0.

I tried my old ego clearomizer with the adapter that came with the mvp and once again the same issue. So determined that my mod wasn't the problem I went down to one of my local vape shops to try a few more tanks on it and once again same issue. :/

So now I'm waiting for a return shipping notification and then onto the waiting game for my replacement. So yeah feel free to share your stories if you've got anything similar to this.

P.S. on the plus side the coolfire works flawlessly. But I got that for my wife so I won't be able to use that one too much lol.
I had a return issue with vaporDNA. It was an item I just didn't like and they were great. They responded with a return authorization within 24 hours and I told them I wanted to exchange for another item. They shipped the new item as soon as I emailed them the tracking number on the return. I think I got my new item the same day they received my return. I hope your experience is as good!!

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
I had a return issue with vaporDNA. It was an item I just didn't like and they were great. They responded with a return authorization within 24 hours and I told them I wanted to exchange for another item. They shipped the new item as soon as I emailed them the tracking number on the return. I think I got my new item the same day they received my return. I hope your experience is as good!!
Just outta curiosity, I've never really done a product exchange online but did they send a tracking code for the one that sent back out to you?

I love my mvp its a great divice bet I just got the eleef I stick 30 watt it's my new fave every day Vape this thing can do anything including sub ohm down to .4 huge huge clouds. Vape on peace

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
Well in terms of emailing VaporDNA doesnt seem the fastest. I'm definitely realizing now I should've just called them and explained everything that way because I emailed them on Monday and its Wednesday now and in terms of communication its been only one or two emails a day. The last one they sent me was my original color choice was out of stock so I said for the silver and they said they'd ship it out asap and I'd receive tracking details but no details on the return of the old one or anything yet.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Just outta curiosity, I've never really done a product exchange online but did they send a tracking code for the one that sent back out to you?
Sorry for the delayed response. I emailed them asking to return and they sent a RMA. I emailed them back and told them I wanted to exchange and for what. As soon as I sent them the tracking number for my return they sent me a tracking number for my exchange. Like I said, I think I got the new item on the same day they got my return. I was impressed that they didn't make me wait until they had my return in hand!

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I did cover the cost of the return, but they didn't charge me any shipping on the new item.

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
So as a surprising twist to my story, I had gotten a reply after sending them the question about returning it and they just told me to keep it so I'm figuring they'll have it shipped out by tomorrow. I gotta give the folks over there a thumbs up even if the email process was slow.

rolltidevaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So as a surprising twist to my story, I had gotten a reply after sending them the question about returning it and they just told me to keep it so I'm figuring they'll have it shipped out by tomorrow. I gotta give the folks over there a thumbs up even if the email process was slow.
WOW!!! That is great!!! I sure do like to hear good things about vendors. It seems people only want to post when something goes wrong. Thanks for sharing this!!!!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Similar situation happened with me.
I must say VaporDNA has excellent customer service .

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
Yeah. I'm psyched for when I get my working one. I'm just impatient. It was going to be my first actual upgrade from a spinner lol.

cjk081293

Member For 4 Years
I got my new one last night. This ones working perfectly and ive barely touched the battery in 18 hours though ive only ran it at less then 20 watts so far. Like I said, VaporDNA deserves a big shout out for handling the situation fast.

VU Sponsors