Become a Patron!

Burning my coils fast

Hi,

My coils are getting burned after 2 or 3 days. But only when I'm vaping Fcukin Flava.
Using juice from my local dealer the coils lasts 2-3 weeks. It just tastes like perfume :blech::blech:

I have used coils from Eleaf HW-M 0.15, HW-N 0.2 and HW4 0.3

Eleaf iJust 3 up to 80 watt
Eleaf iStick Pico 25 set to 65 watt
Innokin Proton 75-90 watt.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Peter
Denmark

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Heavy vg juice was crapn up my coils in 8 days. Now i make my own juice and use no more than 60% vg. Still get huge clouds and it wicks faster . Coils last longer now.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
Yeah, it must be the sweetener in the juice, I get a long life out of my eleaf mesh at 60 watts using 70/30.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's most likely the juice as everyone else said. Some of my favorites are coil gunkers :( DIY can help if you want to go that route, if not you'll just have to look for juices that are less heavy on the sweetener. Also certain tobacco's can be pretty harsh on the coils too

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hi vg and realy sweet juice gunks up coils faster as it takes more heat to burn it. Hated using prebuilt coils for that reason. Plus heavy tastes lingered in them when switching juice. Played a big part in pushing me into full diy vaping. But now id never go back.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hi,

My coils are getting burned after 2 or 3 days. But only when I'm vaping Fcukin Flava.
Using juice from my local dealer the coils lasts 2-3 weeks. It just tastes like perfume :blech::blech:

I have used coils from Eleaf HW-M 0.15, HW-N 0.2 and HW4 0.3

Eleaf iJust 3 up to 80 watt
Eleaf iStick Pico 25 set to 65 watt
Innokin Proton 75-90 watt.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Peter
Denmark
Welcome to the community.
Might be worth looking into using an rda for that particular juice. You can buy pre wound coils fairly cheap and easier to install/wick than it looks. You have plenty of people here willing to help. I would advise getting a single coil rda for your first rebuildable.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Im not a cloud chaser. But i still get tons of vapor even on a 50/50 mix in an rda

VU Sponsors